Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Feedback & Opinions on the Go-Autoworks Turbo kit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Feedback & Opinions on the Go-Autoworks Turbo kit?

Im looking for the best bang for my buck without being a complete cheap *** . was wondering what everyones opinions were on the go auto works turbo set up . i have a b18c1 completely stock internally . only thing that i have done to it is s2 intake and throttle body and morroso oil pan . is there any better option out there or is this the best one for the money ?

GO-AUTOWORKS Turbo Kits Honda Civic Acura Integra H22 H2B D16 B16 B18
Old 06-24-2018, 11:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default re: Feedback & Opinions on the Go-Autoworks Turbo kit?

If you plan on leaving the engine stock get their 2200 kit and with the 800$ youll save, ask them for injectors and a clutch.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 442 Likes on 384 Posts
Default re: Feedback & Opinions on the Go-Autoworks Turbo kit?

Go Autoworks are the best in the game for full Honda kits.

Owner's name is Greg. Great guy, very helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Feedback & Opinions on the Go-Autoworks Turbo kit?

i didnt buy a complete kit, but i have some Go Autoworks parts on my car and im very happy with them. If you want to make reliable power on a budget, theyre the only way to go.

Edit: I second Balor's sentiments. Get the basic street kit. If you dont plan on making over 350, theres no need for the $3k kit unless you really want a fancier turbo/manifold combo.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 95 Likes on 85 Posts

Great quality, great customer service. I have two of their turbos, gt500 fmic, radiator, catch can, and a few other things. Ive also placed orders for others items thru them. I had my friend order his kit for an 8th gen si, thru them, and all was well. I recommend them to everybody.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do plan on upgrading the internals . Just not right this second . I have a comp stage 2 clutch and comp flywheel . I didn’t want to do there 2200$ one because I wanted a ram horn not a log manifold . I do have 1000 cc injectors they’re just not installed .
Old 06-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

whats your complete budget from start to finish ON THE ROAD DRIVING?
IF you are inclined enough u can buy a used ramhorn mani / DP save you some butter
if not should just save up a little longer and just spend that 2800 tag

Last edited by KiNGDEE206; 06-25-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 04:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by CWBScrub
is there any better option out there or is this the best one for the money ?
It's the best... in my completely unbiased opinion

Originally Posted by Balor_Gr
If you plan on leaving the engine stock get their 2200 kit and with the 800$ youll save, ask them for injectors and a clutch.
Good option. Get the over all realistic goal together and we can help find what best suits.

Originally Posted by Chance EG
Go Autoworks are the best in the game for full Honda kits.

Owner's name is Greg. Great guy, very helpful.
Thank you sir

Originally Posted by k20z1ej1
i didnt buy a complete kit, but i have some Go Autoworks parts on my car and im very happy with them. If you want to make reliable power on a budget, theyre the only way to go.

Edit: I second Balor's sentiments. Get the basic street kit. If you dont plan on making over 350, theres no need for the $3k kit unless you really want a fancier turbo/manifold combo.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by ls joker
Great quality, great customer service. I have two of their turbos, gt500 fmic, radiator, catch can, and a few other things. Ive also placed orders for others items thru them. I had my friend order his kit for an 8th gen si, thru them, and all was well. I recommend them to everybody.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by CWBScrub
I do plan on upgrading the internals . Just not right this second . I have a comp stage 2 clutch and comp flywheel . I didn’t want to do there 2200$ one because I wanted a ram horn not a log manifold . I do have 1000 cc injectors they’re just not installed .
email your build goals/usage/desires/fuel type etc. over to goautoworks@hotmail.com if you need assistance with selection