Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Exospeed Racing (Pt. 2)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exospeed Racing (Pt. 2)

Hello HT,

Here we are with round 2 of dealing with Exospeed Racing(www.exospeed.com). We've previously had issue(s) with an order (see link: http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2851623) and took a gamble of giving them another chance and decided to order a 3 piece front end directly from Exospeed (We’re authorized to purchase direct due to being a vendor).

We had placed this order over the phone with Wil on September 28th, 2012 and paid in full via VISA. Being skeptical and knowing the history of one of our previous orders, we were unsure of going through with the purchase. Will acknowledged knowing the order history and reassured us that this order would ship by no later than October 5th and there would be no issues.

After multiple calls/text messages, Wil had contacted us via text message saying that our order would now ship on October 12th (1 week past due). Yet again multiple attempts to contact Wil after October 12th, he finally responded advising that the order would ship on October 16th.

Saying this, we have not received our order as of today. As per my previous post, Exospeed Racing has great products and has an amazing potential, but the customer service is non-existent.

Purchase Details

92-95 Civic HB 3pc Front End (Open)
  • Order placed on September 28th, 2012 (paid in full)
  • Original promised ship date of October 5th, 2012
  • Ship date revised to October 12th, 2012
  • Ship date revised again to October 16th, 2012
Update: As per text message from Wil, Order was “shipped” on October 17th, 2012 but no tracking information has been provided. We’re located in Oregon; freight shipment should be no more then 3-4 business days.

Yes, paying via VISA does give us the option of doing a dispute (charge back), but ultimately we do not want to do this. We simply want our order/end of discussion.

I wanted to make this public to advise anyone who currently has order(s) or who are looking to purchase to be aware. Wil overall is a nice person to talk to and work with, but this is unacceptable.
I will keep this thread updated as needed.
Best Regards,
Old 11-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Exospeed Racing (Pt. 2)

Oct 2011 $2550+$500 for shipping in total of $3050
Paid by paypal

Nov2012 havent seen my wheel packages till then full of promises but where is it still bullshits im here on sydney australia..if some1 could help me with this that would be much appreciated..
Old 11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

never understood how this scum bag made a come back after ripping off people for lenso a few years back. this isnt the first time this scum bag/business has ripped off someone. well hopefully now everyone will realize he is a "REAL" scammer this time. good luck to whoever got ripped off, hopefully you'll get your money or parts
Old 12-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Order was received on November 21st, 2012. I wish everyone else the best with their order(s).