Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (Code Blue)

nick herron still owes me the title (registration card) for a snowmobile.
lied for months and months about giving to me.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Agent P.I.M.P)

i remember a few threads from back in the day about him. i was actually going to take a ride to see him to get a few things checked on my car at the time. i'm glad i didn't. i read the whole thing....and all i can say is god damn...
Old 08-26-2004, 11:08 AM

Default Re: (Agent P.I.M.P)

Dam this is getting interesting. Why hasnt anyone rung this kids neck?
Old 08-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blacks2000)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blacks2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dam this is getting interesting. Why hasnt anyone rung this kids neck?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm pretty sure when the **** hit the fan locally in NY ... when he got evicted and tossed towards the courts... He went into hiding. I doubt he'll surface much.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Sinitron)

He moved out of his apartment and moved elsewhere in Poughkeepsie
Old 08-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sinitron)

Dude, I could tell you, and the Honda-Tech community SO MANY MORE THINGS you don't know ... it would make you all puke.

Meet me in person sometime.... we will discuss over a beer.
[/QUOTE]

I have never met you brian, but i sure would love to. What are you doing September 25th? I might tell everyone that has ever lost anything in this entire ordeal to come to the Danbury, CT meet (if thats not too far from you) and to bring any evidence that they may have, so that way we might be able to go ahead and organize anything, also wouldn't mind swapping stories. And dont worry, i will buy the beer

Modified by Code Blue at 4:03 PM 8/26/2004
Old 08-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (obviousboy)

omg,
man this guy needs to die. i cant belive he screwed with that many people. it reminds me of a guy i knew a year ago. he kept bragging about how much stuff he had done on his own and stuff and how he bought all of his cars in his family. too bad i found out that his mom bought the car (bmw 323i) and he ended up being a douche bag. i hate these type of people. too many of them down in virginia. this guy nick definity needs to be screwed up his ***.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Code Blue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Code Blue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I have never met you brian, but i sure would love to. What are you doing September 25th? I might tell everyone that has ever lost anything in this entire ordeal to come to the Danbury, CT meet (if thats not too far from you) and to bring any evidence that they may have, so that way we might be able to go ahead and organize anything, also wouldn't mind swapping stories. And dont worry, i will buy the beer </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yah Nick-M already suggest I try to make it. Unfortunately its about 175 miles away from me. I'd have to make a weekend out of it, and go visit my folks and friends in the New Paltz area of NY at the same time to make it worthwhile.

In addition, my ignition is hosed. A rogue OEM Honda rotor screw came loose, and destroyed my cap/rotor and pulled enough current out of my AEM EMS box to burn out all 3 ignition outputs. I put up a thread about this a few weeks ago. I've got my EMS buddies coming back on the 4th/5th to convert my car over to distributorless / coil on plug setup w/ the AEM CDI. If all goes well, I'll be running, and try to make it out for that weekend.

Someone should try to lure Nick-H. out for the meet
Old 08-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (singhg83)

singhg83&gt;

this isnt even half the people he screwed over, there are many more coming
Old 08-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (Code Blue)

Code BLue-
what are you going to do about your car though? if i was you, and if i found they guy, i would sue him and his family for being so retarded. how old is the guy?
Old 08-26-2004, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (singhg83)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by singhg83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Code BLue-
what are you going to do about your car though? if i was you, and if i found they guy, i would sue him and his family for being so retarded. how old is the guy?</TD></TR></TABLE>

im paying over 3k to have all of the problems that nick has caused corrected, and to do the things he was supposed to do.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Code Blue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

im paying over 3k to have all of the problems that nick has caused corrected, and to do the things he was supposed to do.</TD></TR></TABLE>

god, that sucks.
did you initially pay him any money before you gave the car to him?
Old 08-26-2004, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (bigstatik)

funny how this thread makes me want to kill someone i dont know. the liars/thiefs.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (singhg83)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by singhg83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

god, that sucks.
did you initially pay him any money before you gave the car to him?</TD></TR></TABLE>

thankfully, no
Old 08-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What a great topic.....

well Nick Herron was that "good friend" and decided to open this "shop-Speedwurks", or wait mabey his mom paid for it? Anyhow I was gona be the one whos motor would get build first with no problem at all. My build build was nothing to hard, B18C1 with JDM B18C Pistons and rods. Well Nick doesnt know how the hell to put a block together to save his life. Ended up that my brand new honda piston rings got put in UP SIDE DOWN and not at the right spots on the pistons. After the rest of the motor got put together and i put it back into my integra and final started it after my motor was at his shop for 6 months it blew nothing but smoke and oil out the exhuast. a quart of oil ever .5 miles that is. Nick decided to tell me thats normal for a first time a motor turns over. HAHAHA now i had to replace my rings, bearings, cam seals, headgasket, head bolts, valve cover gasket, intake manifold gasket, oil pan gasket. Thats also a list of what he recked when it was all brand new the first time. He decided to use gasket sealer on my intake manifold because the new one i had wasnt need he said. this lead to a massive vac. leak and coolant leak which took a full today to fix because my motor was in the car by then. He decided my axles should be re-build and that my CV boots would be ok with zip ties. HAHA doesnt work that way nick. This means i had to by new axels for both side.- Not to cheep Its cost me over $1,500 to fix his problems and Fuc* ups. As everyone is learning and knowing this money will never be seen again. This was all last winter of 03-04 and now seeing its almost Sept. 2004 he still holds my brand new motor stand and Helmens Acura Integra book. Now my motor is out of my car because my Thrust Bearing is shot and all mangled up. Wonder why? HMM

Nick if you read this a phone call would be nice so i can mabey get some of my **** back that is mine as much as you wish it was yours or think it is.

OOOO the joys of hearing the name NICK HERRON hahahahah
Old 08-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (B18CJDM GSR)

yea man, i definitely heard about your misfortune. Sorry to hear about that, you should come over to the danbury, CT meet, i'd love to meet up with ya, a bunch of us are going
Old 08-26-2004, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (B18CJDM GSR)

Holy Friggin Hell.. I would love to beat Nick's ***...Most people around here know me and what nick did to my h22 civic. I snapped an axle and nick said he will replace it for me. He told me he had to buy 2 axles because he had to mix the axles to fit...So i gave him $160 up front for the axles and another $140 for putting them in and for some rotors...So right off the bat i was gettin FOCKED over...then i drove the car, the axle knocked so ****** hard my teeth would chatter when i went around the turn. "Don't worry Damien, the axle is just new, it will go away" RIIIIGHT, 2 months later it still knocked like hell and by that time he stopped answering my calls. So about 2 months ago i was driving my car...went around a turn and the axle SNAPPED IN HALF!!! so my tire bends back by my door and i go off the road doing like 35 mph! I Look under the car and I see that the axle was glued together where the ****** joint was!!!!!!!!!!! So basically my entire car was focked because my under carriedge was all ripped apart and every single control arm/strut/wheels/springs needed to be replace because they were all basically torn outta their place.... My H22 Civic ended up being totalled because of Nick's ****** dumb ***....i have a few seals and marines wanting to wooop this kids *** when they come home on leave!! HeHeHeHe.... Don't be surprised If you read in the paper that nick tragically commited suicide by stabbing himself in the back a few times and throwin himself off a bridge...

Nick, I hope you read this and you better start practicing eating out of a straw because when my seal and marine friends are done with you...you'll be doing that for the rest of your ****** pitiful life you ugly fat bastard!

Love Always,

H22 Damien
Old 08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (h22ame)

damn, glue !?!?!?

you coming to the danbury h-t meet??
Old 08-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy ****! It's looking worse and worse...
Old 08-26-2004, 05:20 PM

well let me add to this list.... MINE WAS DEFINATLY NOT AS BAD, but its a story none the less.... my sole reason for going to nick in the 1st place was to store my orange civic (see avatar) . .. he gave me a killer deal... ($100 bucks for "as long as i need") wow cant beat that... which was awesome untill he got that nasty *** dog and kept it in the trailor with my beloved hatch.
So time went by, id stop in ever so often to check on my baby . . . then i decided since it was there to let him do simple things to it... like remove tint, and do extended wheel studs....
Id later buy a few hatches, to fix up and sell. . . and nick gave me by far the cheapest price around.... and they were fairly simple swaps... OBD1 dohc into 92-95 civic.... 1st one was a gsr into a 94 dx... went smoothly... only complaint there was he left a ground wire off... no biggie
next swap was maybe a month or so later... a LS into a 92 dx..... had a friend drop off a COMPLETE LS swap. WHen time comes for swap to go together.... he mentions hes got everything but a intermediate shaft... ok so i go back to the delivery man... " i gave it to him" i go to nick.... "well i dont got it.. i looked all over the shop" as if intermediate shafts grow legs now..... i said maybe ur damn dog chewed it up and left it somewhere. "nope" so i ask the delivery man again... " no im 1000% sure i left it with him i remember seeing it. So to make a long story short. . nick tells me he just happens to have a 90-93 integ one he can supply.... but that leave me to have to buy a diff axle to fit.. so i shell out another 60-70 bucks.... no biggie... i was actually at the shop when he got back with my new axle.... i then watched as he butchered it to make it fit, i mean banging, hammering slamming, etc... then he rips the boot apart and starts slobbing grease all over it and i just couldnt watch anymore.... so later on car is done...
i pick it up and drive it for a day, next day i go back to have diff. springs put in... again only cause the price was right. As im leaving i get about a mile down the road and i hear a tink like as if someone shot my car with a bb gun or somethin. . i then notice im stirring warm butter.(car stuck in 3rd gear) I pull over and call him.. WOW he answered . . i walk down the street to where i heard the noise and found the bolt to the linkage. he came and we did a road side fix. No biggie. So within the next day or so i had enough of the dog **** and **** being so close to my mint *** hatch. i could sense the paint was suffering. So i pulled it from nicks finally and broght it to another local shop. So i drive down there to inspect my baby. DIRTY as one can expect, but i did find some cat puke on the back seat.. GROSS but thankfully it was stock seats that were tossable. I was kinda pissed cause i left my OEM civic car cover there to keep the car clean and it always seemed to be off when i showed up.
SO i was bored at the shop and we were talkin about nicks hack jobs, so we decided to pull my LS- hatch he did on the lift and check out his work... OOOOOoooooooooooo man
So where do i start.... lets see the expensive *** GM syncromesh tranny fluid i supplied.. wasnt used... in fact the trans was almost bone dry... where did it go nick? " it musta dripped out" HAHAHAH um yea rrrrright.... then we notice some motor mount bolts alil loose, and the exhaust is bolted to the cat with QUARTERS as spacers... with TOTALLY wrong sized bolts. . . WOW HACK! his excuse for the quarters he drilled out instead of 2 cent spacers.... " i didnt feel like waiting on line at home depot" also the axle nut was loose and not crimped or tapped whatever u call it... lets see what else...... Oh my perfectly fine radiator all of a sudden leaked... so i had to supply one i had. . . ummm lets see.. . im sure im forgettin some ****... so all in all i was happy to atleast find this stuff out only a week or so after he did the work so i didnt get stranded far from home. SO i paid $100 plus tax to the new shop to fix nicks hack jobs... ( a fine *** price for what they did.) So i call nick and tell him how unhappy i was with the work and how i had to pay 100 bucks to fix what should have been done right the 1st time.... He says. . . u paid $100!, i woulda done it for $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAT!!! u shoulda DID IT CORRECTLY THE 1st TIME!! HAHAHAH charge me $50 UNbelieveable. So i ask what he can do for me on refunding me the $100. . . . we end up agreeing on $50 and my LS axle i was goin to let him keep. . .So it took some time but Nick actually DID end up paying me the $50. . i really didnt think i would see that $$ but i did.... ANd now hes been MIA cause of all the people he owes $... im just glad i didnt get it as bad as some people.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (UltRaH22)

dam, i keep hearing and reading more **** nick fucked up...he always seemed like a nice guy too...i saw him a couple of weeks ago in kingston, he came into my job sears for some tires on his mom's avalon and was he was driving a believe a newish 4 runner...

its a shame that all of you got fucked over...

For the record, i do not know, hang out or talk to nick other than what was for the H-T meet, cause some people think i know where he is or im buddy buddy with him...
Old 08-26-2004, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (crxgator)

ill be at the danbury meet in my 00 electron Si.......should have it by then with a carby hood, rotas, lowered, nothing big just a beater hope to see ya there
Old 08-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ever deal with Nick Herron? 2k1_ITR_0736? Post to warn others! (h22ame)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by h22ame &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ill be at the danbury meet in my 00 electron Si.......should have it by then with a carby hood, rotas, lowered, nothing big just a beater hope to see ya there</TD></TR></TABLE>

TYPE-O thats really my post woops
Old 08-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by h22ame &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ill be at the danbury meet in my 00 electron Si.......should have it by then with a carby hood, rotas, lowered, nothing big just a beater hope to see ya there</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'll be there, either with my integra, if i can get it fixed and running in that time, or in a friends car, i will be the one selling the t shirts
Old 08-26-2004, 06:06 PM

I dealt with a guy similar to the person you describe.. his name was aron frost.. he was in jail for scamming me and a few others over motorswaps out of oregon... he pretended to be someone else (stole his friends identity) and sold motor swaps on ebay.. he was released from jail and was ordered to pay everyone back... guess what? he skipped town and is no where to be found.. my point is that people like aron and nick will never learn.. It is sad that there are people out there who have no consious and could do **** like this to others and not think twice about it... All I know is it starts with proper parenting.. I'm not saying I'm a saint but my parents taught me better.. and I'll do the same with my own kids.. that's the best we can do at this point I suppose.