Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

DO NOT SELL TO diablo2184 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: DO NOT SELL TO diablo2184 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am scamming someone because MY credit card because the seller didn't want to settle? Some of you all are absurd.

Anyways, I offered the Seller to do this a long time ago. He said he didn't want to pay for shipping. I am not going to fork out shippin costs to send back an item that I paid for to use. Sorry. But I'm no scammer.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so you think its perfectly acceptable to have your money back and keep the parts?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm the one out $165 plus the $15 to ship, my time and you want me to pay for you to ship me back the parts? If the transaction took place in ohio we'd be in court now and the proof i have you would loose. Funny how you follow all the bs paypal rules and theres a chargeback and its out of paypal's hands....if it was up to paypal you would STILL LOSE
Old 03-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Funny. And in court I would bring the box and pictures with time stamps and show that I didn't tamper with ****. And how poorly packaged the lights were
Then bring fedex's policy on how to package an item and what their requirements are.

hardcore, I will answer you when I get home from work sice you're buddies with this tool. You guys don't know how shipping companies operate.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know exactly how shipping companies Work.....They Paid the Claim...(only the $100 since no additional insurance was paid for) .wonder what that means sounds to me like they KNEW they were at fault for damaging the lights while shipping them. You best hope to make a point is that i somehow should have paid to insure your parts out of the kindness of my heart and not charged you extra for ....Instead YOU did NOT see fit to ask or require me to put on the parts.

I learned a lesson....Dont deal with credit funds thru paypal and pay for insurance and have my extra expenses in cooperated into my shipping prices automatically

lesson u learned to get away with someones money and parts....crappy buyer
Old 03-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Only a smart seller would have Insured the parts for what they were bought for. To cover you and the buyer. You aren't the brightest person around. Which is cool but I am not at fault for your screw up. I still have no headlights thanks to you. So complain all you want but the buyer lost out.

And to your buddy hardcore, you or him can send me money to ship them back. Oh nice to know you got the $100 for the item. So I don't know why you're crying like a baby.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
so you think its perfectly acceptable to have your money back and keep the parts?
At this point, yes. The way I was treated. The mission I had to go through. My car not on the road because of it. Shall I keep going?
I won't pay for shipping to send back something thats not a buyers fault, on my dime. I didnt package the headlights carelessly. This option was given to the seller the first day and he refused.*
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And then when I tried contacting this kid,he said he was too busy with his baby. Apparently he's online all day and not that busy. I can keep going on and on how wrong this seller is. So be it.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Its the sellers responsibility to get the parts to the buyer in the condition described. That includes putting enough insurance in case the package gets damaged, doesn't make it, gets lost, etc. You screwed up with the poor packaging so its your responsibility to pay for the return shipping. The buyer shouldn't be out the money to ship it back when it wasn't his fault.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Fibercation you should use some of that cash that was repaid to you by fedex to ship the headlights back to yourself, stop being a little baby and crying about how his stealing your **** when obviously you are to selfish and only care about yourself, i wish fedex wouldnt have paid you **** so that you know how karma feels
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

first of all im not his buddy, i dont even know him. but i have dealt with similar situations where i sold someone something they were not happy with, he shipped it back, i gave him his refund. its really very simple. since you decide that its ok to have the refund and keep the parts you are pretty much scamming him. why should he be out of money and you get to the keep the parts? i dont blame him for trying to get some of it back by filing a claim with the shipping company but both of you are being hard headed. split the shipping cost or something for crying out loud its not like it will be that much
Old 03-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i am not going to be out of pocket for this. thats not being hard-headed. thats the right as a buyer. if i bought this from a company, it would have been handled by sending me a new one with an RMA number for the broken piece. i know this is not the case, but if a seller wants to package the item incorrectly, then its on them.

He said he would accept the headlights back on my dime and just resell them. so why should i have been down that money and he can keep making money?

its not like HE refunded me my money and i didnt ship it back. maybe you are misinformed. I had to file a dispute in order for me to get my money back.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you should't have got a refund from me at any point.....your beef is with shipping ......They were packaged just Fine....same set of headlights thru fed ex packaged the same way shipped out 2 weeks before yours got there perfectly fine.......shipping company was rough on this package and they are the ones you should have focused on. talk about me being cheap and not paying for YOUR insurance is a Joke
Old 03-03-2012, 10:05 AM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Fibercation
you should't have got a refund from me at any point.....your beef is with shipping ......They were packaged just Fine....same set of headlights thru fed ex packaged the same way shipped out 2 weeks before yours got there perfectly fine.......shipping company was rough on this package and they are the ones you should have focused on. talk about me being cheap and not paying for YOUR insurance is a Joke
why don't you paypal him the cost of shipping, since you want the pieces back desperately.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Remember, i tried? but the recipient cant file, the shipper has to. you said you werent going to do that. so i see you filed it for your benefit and not mine. funny, there is always more than meets the eye.

there you go Hardcore, how about that? he wouldnt do it for me, but he gets the $100 for himself. anyways, im done going back and forth. I dont have time for this and I am still looking for a good set of headlights. thanks, Fibercation!
Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why would i do it for someone calling me out as a scammer and saying i shipped broke stuff and cussing at me through text from jump?

im so sure you would have handle yourself acting the way you did differently than i did.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wheres my property?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for shipping insurance...only friend of the seller...
Old 03-14-2012, 12:17 PM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

Wheres my property?!?!?!?!?!?
seriously! move on.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

worked out a deal with FIBERCATION, i will purchased the headlights from FIBERCATION for $60 paypal and i will send DIABLO2184 $15 paypal for the shipping cost to send me the headlights. waiting on REPLY DIABLO2184.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hardcore97
first of all im not his buddy, i dont even know him. but i have dealt with similar situations where i sold someone something they were not happy with, he shipped it back, i gave him his refund. its really very simple. since you decide that its ok to have the refund and keep the parts you are pretty much scamming him. why should he be out of money and you get to the keep the parts? i dont blame him for trying to get some of it back by filing a claim with the shipping company but both of you are being hard headed. split the shipping cost or something for crying out loud its not like it will be that much

What the hell are you talking about? You expect the purchaser to send back something that arrived "not as described" on his own dime? Purchaser is agreeing to send lights back if Seller pays the shipping which is fair. I only see a problem if purchaser doesn't send lights back after seller pays for shipping. Not only that but it's obvious that seller has a bad track record as numerous people have popped into both threads with complaints.

You should mind your business instead of posting your opinions in all these various dispute threads that have nothing to do with you. You're not a mod and you have nothing to do with said transactions. My .02 cents...
Old 04-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Take your own advice and keep quiet aswell..... your comment is based on he said she said events and very loosely on the truth
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Still wanting my property back and willing to pay shipping....yet to hear from him ...maybe cause he has my lights on his car right now?!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by AngryAgent
What the hell are you talking about? You expect the purchaser to send back something that arrived "not as described" on his own dime? Purchaser is agreeing to send lights back if Seller pays the shipping which is fair. I only see a problem if purchaser doesn't send lights back after seller pays for shipping. Not only that but it's obvious that seller has a bad track record as numerous people have popped into both threads with complaints.

You should mind your business instead of posting your opinions in all these various dispute threads that have nothing to do with you. You're not a mod and you have nothing to do with said transactions. My .02 cents...
LOL see quote below and STFU. maybe if you used your brain and opened the package carefully you could take it back and return to sender and not have to worry about paying shipping back
Still wanting my property back and willing to pay shipping....yet to hear from him ...maybe cause he has my lights on his car right now?!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by diablo2184
At this point, yes. The way I was treated. The mission I had to go through. My car not on the road because of it. Shall I keep going?
I won't pay for shipping to send back something thats not a buyers fault, on my dime. I didnt package the headlights carelessly. This option was given to the seller the first day and he refused.*
You are an idiot you just admitted you scanned him. Because of how you were treated you get both? Sorry kid the world doesn't work that way.

Send the headlights back COD and end this.

Quick Reply: DO NOT SELL TO diablo2184 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!