Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

DO NOT DO Business with Infinit Wheels or Spoka

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT DO Business with Infinit Wheels or Spoka

Moderators please move this thread to the right section because I wasn't sure where to put it up.

So, I got these guys to rebarrel a set of BBS RS for me and the barrels came out to be bent at the mounting point of the faces. Now, I am sitting here with a loss of over $1500 (paid for rebarreling) and they simply deny any sort of reimbursement because the guy who they outsourced the work to is no longer alive. But, I had nothing to do with that guy. I sent the money to Danny (phatek4@hotmail.com) and this is what he has to say:

"Honestly like I have said before of you would of sent or had something before I would of been Able to take the wheels and have the guy that did it and fix it or Get new barrels. But I just found out that the guy that does the Re barrel for ralph wright had passed away and there is nothing I can do now. Even another wheel shop was using him to redo wheels have some of their wheels stuck with him"

I understand it sucks when customers ask for some sort of reimbursement but it is a part of business.

Edit:

Edit:

Here are the readings for the three wheels that were really bad.

Last edited by D C 2; 09-13-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: DO NOT DO Business with Infinit Wheels or Spoka

That sucks dealing with companies like that that wont take responsibility. Did you use a credit card? If so, you can make a claim your your cc company.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I like to party

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoka
Honestly like I have said before of you would of sent or had something before I would of been Able to take the wheels and have the guy that did it and fix it or Get new barrels.
WTF does that even mean? lol
Old 10-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

these wheels were purchased at the end of 09 when i was working with ralph wright aka oppossum jenkins, i had these wheels rebarreled by him, and sold it to the op. about 1 month after or so the wheels were shipped to canada.
he hits me up in april 17, 2010 saying that there was a bend in the lip and it was going to cost 250cad to fix. i offered him to ship me that wheel and ill fix it, repolish the lip and send it back.

but after a few emails back and forth we agreed 100 bucks (april 30, 2010) for the bend lip, and he wanted a set of bbs short caps dipped in gold. the service for dipping the caps was 180 not including shipping or the set of caps with the bbs center coins.

July 23 the caps with coins gets shipped out to him. he was suppose to choose the best looking coins and ship back (4) bbs caps (4) bbs coins.

August 5, 2010 he receives the caps but was on vacation for a few months, he was suppose to ship back the other caps but since he was on vacation, i'll get it back afterwards.

in October 3, 2010 he hits me back up small chit chat, asking me if i can like a picture of his car on PasswordJDM facebook page

so in March 13, 2011 Jaz emails me saying after carefully examining the wheels he's happy with the them, and they came out awesome and what not.

March 16, 2011 i reply back and completely forgot about my caps that he never shipped.

July 2012 i get a call from him saying that the wheels are bent and he had to find a local machine shop to machines the hubs cause the faces are old..??
Old 11-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So OP is complaining about a bent rim which was purchase back in 2009?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, sounds like he hit a pot hole. wouldnt the wheels have been shown as bent on the initial balance after they were rebarreled in 09. sounds fishy to me.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not even complaining about a stupid bent lip. All four barrels have been welded wrong. All four barrels are totally out of balance. All four wheels do "Harlem Shake" on a balancing machine. Looks wise the barrels looked perfect. I don't even care about a bent lip.

Right now I have four barrels that I paid thousands for ... sitting in my garage collecting dust. That's all.