Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

:::djsalix = complete scammer:::

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :::djsalix = complete scammer:::

djSalix had his car listed as "H22 ready EK hatch". My friend Cliff (vsm_ej6) was in the market for this exact car and purchased it. He(seller) said all it needed was a new bottom end, font seats, axles, a battery and I believe that was it and it was quote: "ready to go". He is known for scamming AMY on an H22 that he sold to her. Here is her thread also if you wish to read... https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1665182 He will not return any of our calls or messages and has vsm_ej6 blocked on aol.

So far this is the ever growing list of problems that I've run into while puttin vsm_ej6s car together.

-Both lower ball joints were destroyed
-Pass side upper ball joint destroyed
-Completely hacked harness(said it was originally on this motor... but impossible because it has obd1 injector plugs)
-Missing front mount braket
-Missing driverside engine mount on the block
-Rear engine mount was torn to **** and looks like it was attempted to be fixed with ShoeGoo
-Didnt say he sold the dizzy until after down payment
-No plug wires either
-Missing header bolts
-Cracked radiator
-HIDs are stuck on highs
-Alarm wont turnoff...remote screen is broken.
-Fenders are dented to ****
-Carpet was destroyed
-Power locks dont work
-Reverse light doesnt work
-Missing interior pieces and wasnt told the interior was completely stripped until after down payment
-Sold the cd player that was INCLUDED in the pics
-$120 worth of misc bolts that needed to be ordered that were missing.
-Broken tranny housing
-Told him that he sold the clutch and flywheel AFTER down payment was made on the car
-Huge bend in one of the gsr blades(also missing 1 cantercap)
-4 of the lugs are completely stripped and are stuck on the lugs.
-Broken hood release
-Broken hatch release mechanism

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there will be more to add.

This is all of his info...

Ahad Javed Malik
(claimes he moved to Missouri recently)
salix911@comcast.net

http://www.myspace.com/djsalix
ebay account: elite_sellers911

If there's anyone on the Vernon CT area that can confirm his location. Please let me or vsm_ej6 know please.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS SCUMBAG...YOU'RE BETTER OFF JUST EATING YOUR $$$...SHITTING IT OUT AND THEN FLUSHING IT.

Last edited by Clayton; 11-18-2010 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Posting personal info violates the TOS
Old 07-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (FlatBrokeHatch)

Hang him by the *****.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:16 PM
Lan
Honda-Tech Member

This guy was in Amy's thread too
Old 07-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (PLAGUED_DB7)

he's a ******* idiot.

Here's a pic of the tool:

Modified by skunked at 2:30 PM 7/31/2006
Old 07-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (skunked)

He ****** blocked me on AOL. lol. I had no clue today until Amy told me he just signed on..
Old 07-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

somebody should drown him
Old 07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Future Texas Boy

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (vsm_EJ6)

wow, what a douche.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (Mr.RHTuner)

did you not inspect the car before you bought it?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (vtecvoodoo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtecvoodoo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wow, what a douche.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think he slipped and fell in a toilet full of bleach.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Lan
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vsm_EJ6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He ****** blocked me on AOL. lol. I had no clue today until Amy told me he just signed on..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sucks that you got scammed, but didn't you stick up for him in Amy's thread? The irony is killing me
Old 07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (skunked)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skunked &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he's a ******* idiot.

Here's a pic of the tool:

[IMG]http://www.we-todd-did-racing....x.jpg[/IMG]</TD></TR></TABLE>

djsailix

By the look of that pic $100 says he's a trance DJ. No offense to any of you trance DJ's out there, just saying.

Sounds like a complete *****. Hope he gets what he deserves. Why do people still do expensive business with people on this site?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (Lan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sucks that you got scammed, but didn't you stick up for him in Amy's thread? The irony is killing me </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I did. I asked everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt to atleast pay Amy back. I never acknowledged that the motor was bad or good, nothing of the sort. I only asked that he be given a chance to pay her back.

What took the cake.. was when he kept telling me things wrong with the car days before I planned on doing the swap. He was supposed to come down, bring me the missing bolts and halfshaft(which he sent, and I was still missing 118 dollars worth) and help with the wiring. He cancelled the day before.. claimed he moved to missouri, and then blocked me on AOL AFTER he said he'd reimburse me money for the mounts I had to buy, bolts, and all the headaches I've dealt with. I still had faith that he'd pay me back.. but all of a suddon, I find myself blocked on AOL. That's why I finally gave up.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
STC
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (ucb_evo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ucb_evo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did you not inspect the car before you bought it? </TD></TR></TABLE>

So did u guys not inspect it before you bought it?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (STC)

All these problems that occured are problems I experienced after a non-refundable down payment. Ontop of that, after the downpayment he kept informing me of problems before I saw the car. Such as the clutch, flywheel, distributer and so forth. He informed me AFTER he already had money towards the car.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:37 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vsm_EJ6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All these problems that occured are problems I experienced after a non-refundable down payment. Ontop of that, after the downpayment he kept informing me of problems before I saw the car. Such as the clutch, flywheel, distributer and so forth. He informed me AFTER he already had money towards the car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

how much was the DP and did you fully inspect it before you paid the balance?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM
I didn't ask for a dime.

Why in the world are you giving a complete stranger a non-refundable down payment. Your down payment was probably the money to pay Amy back.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He had pics on his forsale thread of it all together and the motor still in the car. After vsm_ej6 Put $ down he started coming up with all sorts of stories of how the interior is stripped, the motor was out and how he sold some of the parts. We drove to CT and got there a few hours later than we planned(no thanks to Uhaul taking 3.5 hours to get us a truck that was suposed to be waiting for us). We gave the car a quick once over...it still looked good. Alot of the parts were all boxed up nicely. We didnt have time to go through all the boxes and make sure every nut and bolt and part was there. Loaded the car on the dolly...drove back home to NY. Started puttin it back together...problem after problem.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (Johnny Gasparini)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Johnny Gasparini &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why in the world are you giving a complete stranger a non-refundable down payment. Your down payment was probably the money to pay Amy back.</TD></TR></TABLE>

...no it wasn't
Old 07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FlatBrokeHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. We didnt have time to go through all the boxes and make sure every nut and bolt and part was there. </TD></TR></TABLE>

-Carpet was destroyed
Broken hood release

Not like you had to go through every nut and bolt to notice this stuff. You should have walked. What he did was real shiesty, but in the same right, you two are pretty stupid for not walking and getting your DP back right then.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:51 PM
I didn't ask for a dime.

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (816d16)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 816d16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not like you had to go through every nut and bolt to notice this stuff. You should have walked. What he did was real shiesty, but in the same right, you two are pretty stupid for not walking and getting your DP back right then. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed. Why people buy someone elses failed project car is beyond me?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (816d16)

Dented fenders aren't going to kill us...but it's shitty.
Carpet was burried in parts...didnt feel the need to inspect a carpet
broken hood release..again...isnt life or death but shitty
we didnt even think about the cd player at the time.
the missing mount was suposed to be in a box with all the rest of the misc. stuff that was all missing.

It's pretty easy to sit there and say we're stupid...but you weren't in our possition and you have no idea what went on. The day we went to get there car was a horrible day from the start.

Unless you were invloved...please hold your negative comments. This thread is just to show how much of a lowlife the seller is...and a caution to anyone who may do any business with him in the future.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
dotmichael to you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 816d16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

-Carpet was destroyed
Broken hood release

Not like you had to go through every nut and bolt to notice this stuff. You should have walked. What he did was real shiesty, but in the same right, you two are pretty stupid for not walking and getting your DP back right then. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Completely beat me to it. Really unfortunate and this guy is a grade a fucktard, but c'mon....fenders dented and you dont notice it?
Old 07-31-2006, 02:00 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

well, you know where he lives right? Why dont you pay him a personal visit?
Old 07-31-2006, 02:01 PM
dotmichael to you

furthermore...technically the guy didnt scam you. you didnt look over the car and boxes of parts well enough. there was nothing in writing that he was going to help you out and just based on what the car looked like and what he did to Amy you should not have believed one damn word he said.

Old 07-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (. M i c h a e l)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . M i c h a e l &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Completely beat me to it. Really unfortunate and this guy is a grade a fucktard, but c'mon....fenders dented and you dont notice it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

We noticed the fenders, but they weren't included in the pictures. Like FlatBrokeHatch said, the fenders aren't a life and death situation. It's just all the things that have added up into a mass of crap.

And still.. it wasn't a problem when he said he would reimburse me and acknowledged his mistakes. But when he stopped answering his phone, and blocked me on AOL.. thats when we decided to make this.