Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Deal gone sour: Beware: Clipsed aka wayne smith

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Deal gone sour: Beware: Clipsed aka wayne smith

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
Let the op and and the person being called out work this out. Name calling aint going to do shyt for this thread. Wayne is a cool guy and good worker. And has helped out alot of people on here. Let these two work it out. He nor the op is hiding.
Couldn't have said it better, thank you.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

There's nothing else to see Wayne.I showed my proof, if you have proof that I just made all this up to make you look bad post it up. Just gunna get my harness n be done. You go your way n I'll go mine.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^ lmao
Old 07-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So op wants the tucked harness or the stock one ? Cus if he wants the stock one I'll get the tuck one :p
Old 07-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by pine_apple45
There's nothing else to see Wayne.I showed my proof, if you have proof that I just made all this up to make you look bad post it up. Just gunna get my harness n be done. You go your way n I'll go mine.
What are we supposed to see? The half truth you posted? No one says you are lying, I haven't denied any of your accusations. You just are posting only what will make ME look bad instead of posting EVERYTHING. But as I stated before, I can careless because at the end of the day I have plenty of vouches. I'm not going to let one bad apple (pun intended) spoil the bunch. You're a pity and I won't allow you to bring me down to your level. I put out QUALITY work for EVERYONE I have done work for at BEYOND fair prices so much so that I have had people pay me ADDITIONAL money from what I quoted them out of their own pocket.

I just love the part where you talk about you considering me a friend, yet post up a blatant low blow on the world wide web to make me look like a dick... As I told you before and I'll say it again... If you want to talk **** and compare me to Rywire, I will charge Rywire prices. Don't expect a hookup price with allllll the ruckus you and Leo have made. I was doing YOU a favor, NOT the other way around. Leo already said money isn't an issue for you, so why didn't you just hit up Ryan in the first place? I mean **** he puts out great ****ing harnesses, but you gotta be ready to fork out nearly DOUBLE my REGULAR price.

Kiss my *** Jason and pick up the phone since you're awake...
Old 07-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by oneEg1Tc
So op wants the tucked harness or the stock one ? Cus if he wants the stock one I'll get the tuck one :p
JC, I already told you to keep this harness, I'd rather see it go to someone who will appreciate the harness and the work put into it then someone trying to make me look like something I'm not.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by r.wright
Stop the off topic posts, stop with the personal attacks and stop with the name calling. This will be the only warning
Old 07-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I came to you to help you out. But it's cool. I haven't gotten a missed call. Been on my phone all day n night. Call me right now. I'm up.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't read peoples replies but here's mine.

That a punk bich ***gott move. This guy has no ***** and is simply changing his price for his time completely ignoring the fact that you're car less for the whole time and now he's trying to manipulate you into buying it. Its a gimmic... Either wait longer to have the other part or pay up the Xtra cash for what you can have quick already. He is depending you being desperate and just saying "ok ill pay the Xtra cash just please give me a harness for my car!" Just take your **** and split. Personally I'd pay the rywire 600 just to not pay into his setup. Good luck hope all works out *YBFB got yo back
Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

lol @ plenty of vouches... hate when ppl copp out using that phrase.. when u r wrong theres no turning back. period. in for a resolution. ttt