Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Danedoremus (Not recommended)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Danedoremus (Not recommended)

danedoremus

I sent a $35 dollar payment to Dane Doremus on December 11th for one 40/40 proportioning valve, he stated he would ship promptly.

I contacted him December 28th to find out where my proportioning valve was. He text me and said "it must have got lost in the mail" he would ship another one out ASAP. I asked for a tracking number as soon as the item was shipped, and he told me that would not be a problem.

I text him again January 6th, to ask where is my part. No response.

I text him January 7th the following message: "Hey man. This is confusion from Honda-tech. When are you shipping the 40/40 proportioning valve? This is the last time I'm contacting you before I file a PayPal claim, and post a complaint on Honda-Tech." No response. I also pm'ed him on here asking him to check his texts. He has not responded to either a text or a pm, and has been on here since I pm'ed him.

I am filing a PayPal claim, and will get my money back, but I just want to give you guys a heads up.

DO NOT DEAL WITH DANEDOREMUS
Old 01-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Danedoremus (Not recommended)

Danedoremus has contacted me and is working to resolve this dispute. I will update if it is resolved.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't cancel the claim until he fixes the issues, then you'd be SOL
Old 01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not, thanks for the advice though. If he comes through I will post updates.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Shortly after I posted this thread, Dane contacted me. It seemed as though he wanted to make things right, but he still never shipped the item, or refunded the money.

I did get my refund when the paypal dispute closed.

I am posting our conversation to try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is going through a busy time in life, etc etc.

Originally Posted by danedoremus
Originally Posted by confusion
Originally Posted by danedoremus
Originally Posted by confusion
I text you about my 40/40 proportioning valve that was supposed to be here. I would appreciate it if you would respond.

Hey,

This is Dane that you sent the 40$ for the 40/40.I am sorry about this and not being sent out.i had it ready to ship and my girlfriend was going to do it while i was out of town over seas for a trip and didn't know in till now that it wasn't out in the mail to you.i have your address saved still.if you would like i can get you 2 40/40 and send them for same price to make up for this lose and more the time.

Thanks Dane

sorry for this.
No problem, I did file a paypal dispute because I had not heard from you, so if you decide to ship it you do have to file a tracking number with them. You can either refund the money or ship it out, it does not matter to me. I just want to make sure this is resolved. Thank you for your response.

i understand about the paypal dispute i would of done the same but this is going to get shipped by me this time from no one else can take care of it..i was mad for sure hah.i didnt have a phone over there so didnt know of anything going on in till now behide on tons of stuff.

Thanks ill get a tracking number with it and out to you man

Thanks Dane