Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CRZYCIVIC93 ... shame on you

Old 04-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRZYCIVIC93 ... shame on you

ITEM: obd1 P72 ecu
Paid:125+ paypal fee
Issue:we agreed that i would get a refund if ecu didnt work or if it was damaged by shipping company.I was going to go through continuity of my ecu plugs in video to prove my installation and cables are correct. i would not get a refund if I didnt "install it correctly" ?? (ok.....3 plugs different sizes...)

agreed.

box came in I started video checked all the harness pins for continuity.. everything checks out to be normal and within spec...
open ecu put his in and car starts bogging.. and turns maybe a revolution per second.

contact him and immediately states that because the ecu turned on my car. It was my Car that was defective not the ecu.....that it would be my fault if anything is burnt inside the ecu, and he will not give me a refund.Then talks about 15-20% restocking fee ??!!WTF??!

I gave him the benefit of the doubt looked a week and a half for a stock gsr...
ecu didnt work..
told him.. and same story..

i check ecu and R77 and R75 are burnt...who knows what else....
i didnt cause this because this is due to bad wiring.. and all the other ecus i tried after his ecu are still working 100% and R77 and R75 are intact...

shame on you CRZYCIVIC93! i hope karma bites you in the ____ and that you get and !

Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CRZYCIVIC93 ... shame on you

shame to hear i got burned by Kush2slow on this forum last month luckily paypal refunded me
Old 04-20-2014, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I dont think i can get refunded I sent as send to family/friend and paid the paypal fee.. I guess I can try
Old 04-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by edwinie26
I dont think i can get refunded I sent as send to family/friend and paid the paypal fee.. I guess I can try
You sent it as a gift and I'm 99% sure ur out of luck with PayPal money back...

In reality... Shame on you for sending it as a gift and allowing him to screw you, point blank.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I would go through paypal and try to get your money back, if not where are you located? someone should be able to fix those resistors...
Old 04-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Shame on me too :/ i know i know :/... I fixed the resistor issue. bought some and tada.. My check engine works now but it throws a solid code 16.

My injectors are fine I hook a p28 and engine runs like a champ. Now I have to see what else to change on the board :/ if anyone has a diagram for p72 obd1 ecu circuit board it would be greatly appreciated
Old 05-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I told him I didn't offer returns, but would make an exception as I had confidence this ECU worked. This guy told me there was no resistor damage. Then miraculously there was damage. Then DEMANDED I send him money, before I received the ECU back. I told him to send the ECU back then would receive his refund. He wanted to keep the ECU and get his money back. I explained to him that no matter where you purchase something from, that offers a return policy, you bring/ship the item back before you receive your refund. He wanted it the other way around.. Then proceeded to tell me to "go **** myself" and didn't want to hear from me again.

There's always 2 sides of the story. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thats why im still trying to salvage it i opened threads for answers for transitors and whatnot.. whatever man im tired of this. I already moved on let it be...
Old 05-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by edwinie26
thats why im still trying to salvage it i opened threads for answers for transitors and whatnot.. whatever man im tired of this. I already moved on let it be...
Your tired of this?!!?!? STFU. You put up a thread bashing my name, and every time I answer you tell me you moved on. Your the scammer. Not me.

I told you what to do, you didn't. Instead you bash my name and good reputation on the site. ******* clown *** dude.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by crzycivic93
Your tired of this?!!?!? STFU. You put up a thread bashing my name, and every time I answer you tell me you moved on. Your the scammer. Not me.

I told you what to do, you didn't. Instead you bash my name and good reputation on the site. ******* clown *** dude.
My car has tested ecu's for2 of My cousins friends. I have never burnt ecu's. Youre bashing your own name. Im trying to let it be but if you want to keep bumping yourself to the top fine by me.
Last time i checked i got ripped off around $120
Old 05-24-2014, 08:56 PM
WHEEL Slayer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Willing to bet that the seller is from Bridgeport CT or New Haven CT.

BTW he can NOT offer a refund.

shame on you for sending as a gift. He could **** you if he wanted.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JustHere4ADay
Willing to bet that the seller is from Bridgeport CT or New Haven CT.
Too bad I'm not.

Search this Thread