Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Crzycivic93 - Bad Experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crzycivic93 - Bad Experience

Where to start....

I posted up on HT to buy some ecu's.

He replied to my ad and said he sold in bulk. Cool, I buy in bulk.

Buy all the P06's he has in "stock". Before buying, I do alittle research as bvuying anything on HondaTech is interesting enough. See he has 18k post here and send the cash.

Sent money on the 15th of July.

Keeps decent contact with me. Keep in mind, I run a business and these are a main commodity for me.

We had an issue about the shipping address as I asked the to be shipped to my address and not an old address on Paypal. Its weird because on ebay, it ships to my new address. Anyways, the old address is my parents and I offer to send a pic of a piece of mail with my address and name or confirm my address...

Tells me they were to be shipped last Friday, "no doubt" and that he "lives 1hr from a Fedex/UPS", odd in my opinion but sure.

So Monday around 10am, I send him a text asking for a tracking number. No response.

10pm I send another asking for a tracking number or refund....

No response. I went ahead and filed with PayPal as I have no product, no product is in route, and no communication about my product.

The rest is here. I kept my composure and asked for a refund.

I am sure he has some friends on here, great. I just would like my money back so I do not have to wait. If not, thats cool.

I dont see how my claim messed up your wifes business as it only holds my money? Also, I think its funny the fact that your business ethic's, or lack thereof, makes your feel the need to continue to hold my money.

Upon receipt of my money back in my Paypal account, I will remove this.