Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CMR customer service problems.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CMR customer service problems.

Bump. Still haven't heard a damn thing.
Yeah cmr your awesome
Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Still haven't heard a thing, I'll personally say - this is starting to look more like a scam, or an outright theft.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Still nothing developed on this. CMR is staying completely silent.
This is the last contact brad received from them

what brad posted on facebook:
Chris Miller Racing Christopher Miller needs to get back to me about my block!! it will be 5 months on may 3rd that they have had my block..and on march 20th they said it is in the hot tank and they were hoping it was gonna be done that day..and I havent gotten an update on it since and I have tried calling and I gotta block my number to get them to answer or I get hung up on when they do answer..I have been blocked from posting on there facebook page and so have a couple of my friends and they deleted the posts that we got put up b4 they blocked us..I just wanna resolve this and get my money back I could careless about the block I sent them as long as I get the $1250 that I sent them
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to contact your credit card company immediately. If that doesn't work, then charges need to be filed. Why are you screwing around posting on Facebook?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

For an update on this, we still haven't received the block.
Instead earlier in the summer Brad was told the block was done however despite paying extra for the shipping back all in advanced - CMR refuses to ship the block, and won't give it to him unless he picks it up in person. Damn near impossible for him being something around 16 hours away and he works full time + overtime that often causes him to work weekends too.

He simply does not have the time to get into a bunch of legal junk with something that is numerous states away, though it looks like that might end up being his only option. I do not know what his current plan is I haven't talked with him for about a month on the subject. Just making this post because I received a few PM's asking me for an update on the thread.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Just thought I'd bump this. Still no block or refund from cmr.
Miller messaged my buddy asking his address and said he'd ship it but of course nothing.
Going on 2 years in a few months.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Trial User

I brought my car to Chris miller racing on January 22nd because my engine was overheating. Figured while they were doing the head gasket and taking everything apart I might as well have then just do a full engine build. They were suppose to be installing forged pistons and rods, acl ace bearings, modified oil pump, arp head studs, supertech valvetrain and machine work if necessary. Paid them $3300 to get this job done. Was told 2 1/2 week turn around. After 4 months of constantly trying to contact them and them ignoring me finally the last month they had my car they were in contact with me but only when I would try and contact them thru phone. Finally after 4 months + I pick my car up and he told me the did everything we spoke about and to drive the car easy for 200 miles to break it in and let everything seat properly. Well thr 2nd day having it back and barely even driving it it started to overheat again!!! Contacted him and Told him it was still happening and told me to call them monday and he would tell me when to bring it down. Monday called him he answered and said oh let me check the schedule I'll call u right back. Never did and never answered the phone since. So brought my car to another very reputable shop which I thought chris miller was and they were going to redo the head gasket for me because I knew it was that. They took everything apart to find that NOTHING WAS TOUCHED OR DONE TO MY CAR!!! Everything was still stock with all original parts exactly how it brought it to him, even the head gasket was mangled and still thr same. He took $3300 from me and straight out robbed me. He is such a scam artist and this isn't right.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by boostontheD
Just thought I'd bump this. Still no block or refund from cmr.
Miller messaged my buddy asking his address and said he'd ship it but of course nothing.
Going on 2 years in a few months.
Any updates?

Originally Posted by jmcurtis22
I brought my car to Chris miller racing on January 22nd because my engine was overheating. Figured while they were doing the head gasket and taking everything apart I might as well have then just do a full engine build. They were suppose to be installing forged pistons and rods, acl ace bearings, modified oil pump, arp head studs, supertech valvetrain and machine work if necessary. Paid them $3300 to get this job done. Was told 2 1/2 week turn around. After 4 months of constantly trying to contact them and them ignoring me finally the last month they had my car they were in contact with me but only when I would try and contact them thru phone. Finally after 4 months + I pick my car up and he told me the did everything we spoke about and to drive the car easy for 200 miles to break it in and let everything seat properly. Well thr 2nd day having it back and barely even driving it it started to overheat again!!! Contacted him and Told him it was still happening and told me to call them monday and he would tell me when to bring it down. Monday called him he answered and said oh let me check the schedule I'll call u right back. Never did and never answered the phone since. So brought my car to another very reputable shop which I thought chris miller was and they were going to redo the head gasket for me because I knew it was that. They took everything apart to find that NOTHING WAS TOUCHED OR DONE TO MY CAR!!! Everything was still stock with all original parts exactly how it brought it to him, even the head gasket was mangled and still thr same. He took $3300 from me and straight out robbed me. He is such a scam artist and this isn't right.

Get pictures and all invoices and make your own thread, but honestly I would contact a lawyer on this.
Old 07-18-2015, 01:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jmcurtis22
Wtf
Old 07-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by king06
Any updates?
Nope, all these years later - Brad still has no block or refund from CMR.

Chris Miller is a piece of **** scam artist. He's a joke. Would love to run into him in person. Who knows, might happen soon.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FkenMustangs
Nope, all these years later - Brad still has no block or refund from CMR.

Chris Miller is a piece of **** scam artist. He's a joke. Would love to run into him in person. Who knows, might happen soon.
Can anything be done? Lawyer?
Old 07-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Amazes me that people still use him