Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CMR customer service problems.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CMR customer service problems.

Steve I appreciate you responding. And I never once did say anything about scamming. That was others. And yes he received the baseman email and that's the last he's heard. But do you have a eta for him?
And thank you for posting pics of his email being in spam that def clears up if it actually was. He just wants to know where his block is. Do you have a ete from the machine shop? How many are ahead of his ect.
Again I appreciate you responding. I didn't know if he had tried contacting you through fb or not. And I did not post on here to bash or call anyone a scammer. Only to help figure it out and ask someone if they would be able to help.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:25 AM

at the time he sent it in Miller was working for Cnc and since then we have purchased their machines and have been relocating them and getting them Setup. CNC did jerk around alot of people around and we're rectifying that. YES we are backed up. We received ALOT of blocks and we're trying to get them done ASAP. i
Old 02-23-2013, 07:39 AM

Well honestly I'd rather not communicate to him through you. And no he didn't message is on FB. And this post does make it sound like we're scamming him. Which we are not doing. So please take this down. I already emailed him from my personal email and told him to text me so this doesn't happen again.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:03 AM

Turns out he DID message us on FB. But only asking the ETA on block sleeving. I guess he did this to "test" us. I replied 8 weeks because the time frame has gone up due to us being delayed.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

props for cmr for communicating through this. Wish you would see more businesses do this in this industry. Sadly you dont.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You still haven't posted a eta for his block that you've had for 7 weeks.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 AM

I'm speaking to him through text right now!! He said he told you to take this post down. He's going to contact me on Monday.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I bought a new wastegate from these guys and Miller himself told me he forgot about my part he will be back in 10 mins to bring the wasteagte from the warehouse which i didn't mind at all. I waited for Miller to bring the part and i could not be any happier with the outcome from these 2 guys. they work hard to make there customers happy and if i need something else i will call them or drive to the shop.Thanks again
Old 02-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Brad, I went direct through Golden Eagle and it was less expensive. Had my block in 2 weeks.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok since both company and user are communicating this doesn't need to go on anymore
Old 03-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well back to the top with this. problems still. no block and no refund.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Seriously what's going on? There is NO communication going on from CMR for this anymore and Brad still has no block, no confirmation, no tracking number, no money. He has been calling and texting and pming, and nothing.
Well honestly I'd rather not communicate to him through you.
Well, doesn't help that you aren't communicating with him at all right now and ignoring his calls, texts, and facebook messages.

And this post does make it sound like we're scamming him. Which we are not doing. So please take this down. I already emailed him from my personal email and told him to text me so this doesn't happen again.
I know John didn't make this to accuse you of scamming, but more to get your attention which it did the first time. But seriously, in this case - what's going on? You've had the block for 3-4 months with a quoted 3 week turn around time, you texted brad a picture of a sleeved block saying it was getting shipped, and that was weeks ago and you haven't responded to him asking for a tracking number or any confirmation on what's going on.

I just like how you try to spin this to make Brad/John look like the bad guys here, when it's more up to a company like yourself to be professional in your work and relations with your customers and I swear from my point of view it's become like dealing with some joe schmo through classifieds/ebay/etc.

Make this **** right!!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bumping it since no communication has mad still!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW!!!!!!!!! read the whole post and it's AMAZING.
i'm a little lost here.i'm hoping some of his(cmr) supporters can clear things up.

I don't understand how is it that he did'nt recieve most of his emails cause they went to his spam folder but yet miraculously while they discussed payments every email was recieved.Once payment was recieved and blocked shipped all or most emails went to spam and not recieved. How is that possible?

I'm sorry but not calling anyone a liar or anything but i really find it odd that your using the same email and once funds are recieved,your having issues with the same email.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by medjosh6
WOW!!!!!!!!! read the whole post and it's AMAZING.
i'm a little lost here.i'm hoping some of his(cmr) supporters can clear things up.

I don't understand how is it that he did'nt recieve most of his emails cause they went to his spam folder but yet miraculously while they discussed payments every email was recieved.Once payment was recieved and blocked shipped all or most emails went to spam and not recieved. How is that possible?

I'm sorry but not calling anyone a liar or anything but i really find it odd that your using the same email and once funds are recieved,your having issues with the same email.

Thing is now they are no longer responding to any emails, texts, or calls from us.
They also blocked us on facebook after deleting any posts we put on their wall inquiring about the block.
Contact has been completely lost for the last 2-3 weeks now after they text brad a picture of the block saying they were shipping it out. No block, no tracking number, nothing.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FkenMustangs
Thing is now they are no longer responding to any emails, texts, or calls from us.
They also blocked us on facebook after deleting any posts we put on their wall inquiring about the block.
Contact has been completely lost for the last 2-3 weeks now after they text brad a picture of the block saying they were shipping it out. No block, no tracking number, nothing.
Would love to see what his excuses are now?
Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Would love to see what his excuses are now?
Me too!
Still nothing.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

top! Lets get this resolved!!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

New day, posting for justice. No contact from CMR yet.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FkenMustangs
New day, posting for justice. No contact from CMR yet.
Did you expect anything different?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you expect anything different?
Not really no.
This company has entirely to many miller but swingers it probably doesn't matter to them.
I won't have any problem putting a "**** CMR" on my race car.
Done it before to another company who also fucked my friends over.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Doing my daily post, still won't respond to any of our attempts to contact them - yet they still post updates on FB regularly despite our FB messages, not to mention all the calls/texts/pms
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dohc_zc_rex
I called cmr today and the only way I was able to get them to answer was to block my number and I talked to steve and he acted like he didnt give a **** what I had to say..and he said since the thread got put up on hondatech miller says ill get my block when I get it..
hmm i thought this was going to get cleared up pretty easily but seems as if it doesnt....just make sure WHATEVER electronic communication you have with them you keep.its a damn shame you seem the "big" guys ******* the "little" guys in the game. Sad thing is the little guys are the ones putting food on the table to the big guys families. Brad/john one of you HMU on dso I will get you in contact w/someone that has a block that will work with you on a payment/trade whatever to get your build going
Old 04-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by carbon fiber coupe
hmm i thought this was going to get cleared up pretty easily but seems as if it doesnt....just make sure WHATEVER electronic communication you have with them you keep.its a damn shame you seem the "big" guys ******* the "little" guys in the game. Sad thing is the little guys are the ones putting food on the table to the big guys families. Brad/john one of you HMU on dso I will get you in contact w/someone that has a block that will work with you on a payment/trade whatever to get your build going
Thanks Tristan.
Il def be going with a GE block on my car. Not sure through who yet. Possible tpr.
But yeah cmr is a joke. Trying to say there phone was broken for a week so Steve couldn't txt or answer but when brad called the shop blocked they answered! Figured that's what was going to happen.
We will get it taken care of tho.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by boostontheD
Thanks Tristan.
Il def be going with a GE block on my car. Not sure through who yet. Possible tpr.
But yeah cmr is a joke. Trying to say there phone was broken for a week so Steve couldn't txt or answer but when brad called the shop blocked they answered! Figured that's what was going to happen.
We will get it taken care of tho.

yeah, CMR's attitude is completely uncalled for and immature.
This is a sales feedback forum, and they're pissed because we posted feedback when they cut communication the first time.

So now that they are deliberately being dicks, I'm going to be a dick too. Going to start messaging every person on their wall inquiring about sleeving with this thread link & info.

Quick Reply: CMR customer service problems.