Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

I give up.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

glad to see RLZ still has terrible service. their work is great, but forget about getting your head in a reasonable amount of time unless you are good friends with brad, howard or wes. or you live down there and can go there and physically drop off and pick up your stuff. they still have one of my heads that i just gave up on. they can keep it for all i care. they will never get a dime from me.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Lo-Buck EF
glad to see RLZ still has terrible service. their work is great, but forget about getting your head in a reasonable amount of time unless you are good friends with brad, howard or wes. or you live down there and can go there and physically drop off and pick up your stuff. they still have one of my heads that i just gave up on. they can keep it for all i care. they will never get a dime from me.
Lets just say that head was worth about 150 bucks(paid 180 bucks for my last GSR head). They have 1500 of your dimes.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So I take it you all sent your head directly to Brad? I have been dealing with Brandon over at Blueridge motorsports and he ALWAYS picks up his phone and responds to my emails
Old 12-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this may be old but damn!!! 400 to ship a head thats a scam right there!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I guess as Brandan is close, hard for them to screw people that dont live interstate or international which is the case here.

Yep, its not cheap shipping a head from Oz to the US, only to have the guy screw you around as you are not close.

As it stands I atill havnt got the head back, but it will happen.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Slaz
I guess as Brandan is close, hard for them to screw people that dont live interstate or international which is the case here.

Yep, its not cheap shipping a head from Oz to the US, only to have the guy screw you around as you are not close.

As it stands I atill havnt got the head back, but it will happen.
Fingers crossed that you get this worked out. Shady companies FTL
Old 02-25-2013, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Update for all those interested, head is now with a friend in LA, it got returned by a great guy who knew and used to get his heads done by Brad also, but now also gets them done elsewhere as he screwed him and his customers around too.

Head came minus its inlet valves and springs, so I guess Brad took it upon himself to get that far into the work and just decided to keep them, who knows.

All I can say is, I hope the guy gets whats coming to him for having no repsect for his clients or their property, Brad, you are an A class P.O.S

A guy is only as good as his word, you are good for nothing, let this be a lesson for those considering using them.

Thanks to those who contributed and sorry to those who PM'd me saying he still has their heads still, ive passed on all youir details to one another, maybe you should get together and see what you can do.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I sent my head to Blueridge Motorsports and had it back in 1 month. BRMS is pretty close to Brad (RLZ Enginering) and Brandon just drops the heads off to RLZ
Old 02-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DA 4 Lyfe
I sent my head to Blueridge Motorsports and had it back in 1 month. BRMS is pretty close to Brad (RLZ Enginering) and Brandon just drops the heads off to RLZ
As has been said in the thread, its probably as Brandon is close they actually come back, glad you had a pain, stress, money and time wasting free experience with Blueridge.