Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Originally Posted by PRO1
there was never a issue
his emails back and forth with your company state otherwise...
Old 07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Once again, Get your facts straight first. I am not brad
I have still to date recieved no useful contact, and yes, people should avoid this business at all cost, otherwise as I am experiencing, not only may your items get stolen, you'll be down your shipping costs, then you need to get legal people involved to get your money back, isnt that just want you want and need to get a simple machining service done. NOT!

Ok, if the facts I have are incorrect, is this is Howard and not Brad, my apologies, but if this is Howard, how about stating that for us all so I or others dont make that mistake, as the one PM ive had from you did not come with a name attached to it, but what is with the pathetic attempt in lying by making a post saying "there was never an issue" ??????? cough cough bullshit!

Ive since heard today from a mutual friend of RLZ that Brad is now claiming to have sent my head back to me a month ago, hahahaha, you guys must me kidding arnt you. Or do you also just send heads you've held onto for 7 months back without doing the work and telling the client its being shipped back to them?

If it has been shipped, best news ive had in 7 months over this, any chance you can let me know what date it went out, who it was shipped with and tracking number, and what address it went to, this would be handy info to have on my end wouldnt you think?

What would be nice is to see some sort of effort and not run around, delay, bullshit, lies that has come from you so far, im just glad its up here for all to see now, to save others the hassle I have had.

For everyone out there to see, there is another email attached below that I was advised to send to RLZ to see if they were willing to comment on what had happened so far, and with good faith look to resolve this easily, no reply has been recieved to date, even though there is more then enough proof this has all taken place and they will be liable for.

This thread will stay up here and be updated often, one way or another, this will get resolved, but more importantly, id rather others know just what this company thinks of its customers by the obvious way they deal with them, I cannot believe the comments they have now posted on a public stage for all to see, do you really want to deal with people like this?

I appreciate the support ive had from people contributing on here and msg's recieved, please spread the word and save others the same issues!

Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 11:51 PM
To: 'Brad Z'
Subject: RE: ITR CYLINDER HEAD.

Hi Brad,

I have been requested to email you this email, so here it goes.

Do you accept that you were shipped 1 complete B18C Type R cylinder head to perform the work set-out in this email?

You quoted me for this work and stated it would be carried out in the period also in this email?

You have since receiving the head in January not undertaken this work and not been willing to return the cylinder head even after multiple contact from myself and others?

You have been contacted by email, phone, and via forums as you or Howard are known as Pro 1 on the Honda-tech forums within the USA.

Should you not reply to this email within 14 days, I will proceed to have action taken for either the return of my head with shipping at your expense to Australia OR if the cylinder head cannot be returned, seek damages and costs for time, shipping, and replacement cost of the cylinder head and associated valve train parts fitted to the product you have refused to return.

Sincere Regards,

Leo.

Sent: Friday, 30 March 2012 2:15 AM
To: leo@infusiont.com
Subject: Re: ITR CYLINDER HEAD.

head will be shipping back shortly

Thanks

Last edited by Slaz; 07-17-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ouch!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PRO 1, Howard, Brad, whoever you may be, do you reply to people at all?
Old 07-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Me and my brother have delt with them. We dropped off a b18c block to have some work done. In the 2 months they had it they never would answer the phone. Voicemail always full, and answered 1 email but very shaddy. We drove the 4 hours back over there and got our block. Howard acted like they didnt even care. I recomend nobody mess with them.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Another happy customer story, thanks for your comments and contact bud. Sure there will be more to come, but nice to see they wanted to do your work and didnt mind you driving 8 hours for nothing in return.

Im just awaiting the shipping proof to come back from the shipper in a usable format, then we will be going from there.........

I'll be sure to keep all you potential customers updated.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Try this

BEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS TO EMAIL ME @

rlztuning@ctc.net

2nd stop by

313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025

and 3rd try to call 704-262-7948
Old 07-25-2012, 05:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zcegdx
Try this

rlztuning@ctc.net

2nd stop by

313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025

Well hey there buddy. Suck that this has come up I have had a few heads built by RLZ and a block sleeved and it was top notch service. I lived only 40 mins away at the time. BUt I would use Howard and Brad again with out any worry.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I also live 30min away from RLZ. and never in my life nor anyone I know would take their **** to Howard. Guy is a breathing ******* and gives 2 ***** about anyone he does business with
Old 07-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Gave up on this company a long time ago.

I have tried calling and e-mailing multiple time to have work done. Zero response. Got to love a company you want to give your hard earned money to that can't be ever be reached. Speaks volumes about how much contact there would be if they ever did get my money or parts.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by zcegdx
Try this

rlztuning@ctc.net

2nd stop by

313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025

Ive called, emailed Brad, Pm'd PRO 1 with no response, if you are able to offer some assistance surely you have my email on file or can PM me cant you?

For those that have had good service, I would like to know how long ago this happened, as I assume they must have had some form of service at some period of their trading history?

Ive had a few others contact me with parts that are being held, kept, stolen by RLZ, if you would like to let me know and have proof of shipment and reciept by RLZ, I am happy to have you join proceedings to retrieve your items currently being organized.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Any more updates out there, if so, please let me know via PM, everyones replies will come in handy soon. Appreciate those who have contacted me.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i had 3 day turn around.....
Old 09-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Aww ****, I was just about to send my head to get done by RLZEngineering today through BRMS. This thread definitely has me second guessing.. I might just go with PortFlow since Tom is always on call.

These reviews can really affect a company name, I don't see how any business would let this happen and stretch for so long! F-that man I cannot risk my head ad cash on a business that can't keep upto date . Hope you get your head back man
Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump any progress?
Old 09-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Seems like no one is trust worthy these days. sorry for your luck write it off to the game
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

there was never a issue
I cannot believe idiot's like this are even capable of even running a company

Just by reading this thread I'd never give them a penny!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SLUGONAEK
I cannot believe idiot's like this are even capable of even running a company

Just by reading this thread I'd never give them a penny!
Good post as you are 100% right bud.

Ive been busy moving and so on of late but nearly all the paperwork and proof of delivery has been provided now, so ill be taking the matter further.

I contacted BRMS hoping he might be able to help considering he is pushing their services on here, he was nice enough to reply, but once I told him the story, never then responded but yet still dealing with RLZ, so I guess use them at your own risk.

But yes, it does seem at the moment that people think they can just steal peoples parts without anything happening, we'll see about that shortly.

Thanks to all that have contributed to the thread and helped others avoid the same situation.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow **** this.

What a buncha ********.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn
Old 09-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dang!!!
Sorry to hear all this dude.

What part of orange do you live in? I lived there for all my life on chapman and prospect. That being said you could have driven to inline 4! they do great head work.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL read thisss

704-262-7948

Home
About Us
Tuning
Engine Building
Cylinder Heads
Online Store
Contact Us

Shipping Instructions

Tuning
Engine Building
Cylinder Heads
Shipping Instructions

Cylinder Heads
|
Pricing
|
Shipping Instructions
|
Applications

Shipping Instructions

1. Print & fill out the Customer Information form by clicking here.
2. Disassemble & clean your cylinder head
a. Remove all removable parts.
b. Drain all fluids thoroughly.
c. DO NOT SEND the following items. We are not responsible for lost or damaged parts. Besides, shipping unnecessary items just adds to the weight of the package and makes it more expensive to ship.
i. Cam Caps
ii. Cam Shafts (for non bucket-style head)
iii. Rocker Arms
iv. Water Necks/Tubes
v. Intake & Exhaust Studs
vi. Anything other than the bare head and items listed in Part C above.
3. Pack your cylinder head & parts to be shipped:
a. Put all loose parts in small plastic baggies so they do not get lost in the packing materials or fall through seams in the box.
b. Wrap the head in a large plastic bag, such as a garbage bag. This will keep foreign objects out of the water jackets, and prevent any remaining fluids from soaking into the cardboard and weakening it.
c. Use plenty of cushioning materials. Three inches of bubble wrap or foam boards work best. We do not recommend Styrofoam peanuts, as they tend to crush and the pieces can make their way inside your head.
d. Fill the box completely full. There should not be any empty space for the contents to move around. To make sure, after taping the box closed shake it vigorously. Remember, this is nothing compared to what the box will go through during shipping. If you can hear anything moving around inside the box, you need more packaging materials.
e. If sending more than one head, pack them in separate boxes. Two heads in one large box will likely be damaged in shipping, and it won’t cost you any less than shipping two smaller boxes.
4. Ship your head
a. We recommend your local UPS Store or FedEx Kinko’s.
b. Remember to buy insurance for the full value of the head and parts. It costs a little more, but you will regret not doing it if your head gets lost or damaged during shipping.
c. Our shipping address is:
RLZEngineering
313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025
Phone: (704) 262-7948

RLZ Engineering
313 Manor Ave, SW
Concord, NC 28025
rlztuning@ctc.net

Home
|
About Us
|
Tuning
|
Engine Building
|
Cylinder Heads
|
Online Store
|
Contact Us

Copyright © 2012 RLZ Engineering. All Rights Reserved.

Web design and development by SiteCritter.Com | Admin
Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Whats funny in there^^?
Old 09-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by clean rice
Whats funny in there^^?
4. a. b.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea I would probably commit suicide if I experienced their service. Good thing I read this. Good luckk man, ohh and the 4.B is the norm for most shipping business.

Last edited by skipper28-DC; 10-07-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: i spelled look instead of luck LOL