Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CJ's Wiring - crx si-r

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default CJ's Wiring - crx si-r

Words of advice!

I bought budget tuck harness for my B20V into my EK, I wanted to retain all options, AC, CC, etc.

When I installed the motor and harness etc, after getting the car running I noticed my ac compressor wouldnt kick on.

Come to find out, the engine harness I bought from @crx_si-r AKA CJS Wiring doesnt come wired to retain AC function. So in order to fix this I had to run the 2 necessary wires from (obd1 ecu) A15 and B5 (obd2 ecu a17 and c5) to the green chassis connector. After doing this, my AC compressor kicks on.

This may be common on all swap harnesses, I dont know but Im just sharing my experience with the CJS harness I bought.

Just a heads up.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: ♠ Shaved, Tucked, Customized Engine Bays - Pics, Theory, Discussion ♠

yes a/c is considered an accesorry not a main function of the engine harness. had you mentioned you wanted it added in with the vendor when you placed the order. i would have gladly added it in.

i would like it if you would stop being childish about this and stop tagging me in every post you do about this. i know this reply will get removed since its not relevant to the topic.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: ♠ Shaved, Tucked, Customized Engine Bays - Pics, Theory, Discussion ♠

Originally Posted by crx_si-r
yes a/c is considered an accesorry not a main function of the engine harness. had you mentioned you wanted it added in with the vendor when you placed the order. i would have gladly added it in.

i would like it if you would stop being childish about this and stop tagging me in every post you do about this. i know this reply will get removed since its not relevant to the topic.
That's funny, i would've mentioned it had the vendor and myself knew we needed to specify.

Being childish? That's your opinion, just giving a heads up to other people who might buy from you that they need to specify if they're keeping ac, to mention it some you don't on your site.

Being childish would've been me posting and tagging you in every post about the couple of problems ive had with the harness since purchase, but i didn't.