Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

★Beware Scammer Alert★ Robbie Sharp aka watisjdm/watisjdmyo

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ★Beware Scammer Alert★ Robbie Sharp aka watisjdm/watisjdmyo

I like how people are putting faces to the screen names...total tool. good luck man
Old 09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Backk InTheDA
Lol, that guy just looks like a douche.
LOL that was my 1st thought when I saw open this page...

Hope u get your money back Joel...
Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Robbie is on one of my local forums too. had a few of these threads pop up about him lately there. always has people that say he's done good deals in the past, guess not anymore. let me know if there is anything i can do to help short of going to see him. ~3 hr drive.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rubikscube
I remember the thread where he traded his Civic for the Type R that he has now. The guy who traded him had to hound his *** every single day for who knows how long to collect some of the parts that were supposed to come with the Civic but for whatever reason he didn't get them at the time of sale. Too bad really. That's why I choose to deal with people in person whenever possible.
yup. that was me. He, for some reason or another, didnt bring certain parts with him up to me when we traded cars. and then took me so long (months) to get all the parts. i texted him up to 10 times a day and spammed every single one of his threads on here, www.vadriven.com and www.carolinahondas.com

i even went to the mods at all 3 sites to have them nudge him to man the hell up. I knew someone who lived down by him (he lives 5 hours from me) who had to go by his house and pick up the parts he owed me.

I hope the best for you man. it might take a lot of work from your end to harass him, but keep on him
Old 09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rubikscube
I remember the thread where he traded his Civic for the Type R that he has now. The guy who traded him had to hound his *** every single day for who knows how long to collect some of the parts that were supposed to come with the Civic but for whatever reason he didn't get them at the time of sale. Too bad really. That's why I choose to deal with people in person whenever possible.
..I hope my lip wasn't one of those parts.

Originally Posted by Dogginator
OP, did he ever produce a DHL tracking number?
Never Once!

Originally Posted by 24psi
Robbie is on one of my local forums too. had a few of these threads pop up about him lately there. always has people that say he's done good deals in the past, guess not anymore. let me know if there is anything i can do to help short of going to see him. ~3 hr drive.
I consider my thread a lesson learned, note to the wise: if your going to have a delay let the person know, if your having problems w/ shipping costs, let the person know. If you don't speak there's no way I can work w/ you. I understand people have hard times, I'm in there with them.

Note to buyers: Just flat out be careful

As far as you doing anything, it's ok a 3hr drive for my dilemma is hardly worth your concern to that extent. If you happen to see him around or online just say some witful words.

Originally Posted by RPRacing
yup. that was me. He, for some reason or another, didnt bring certain parts with him up to me when we traded cars. and then took me so long (months) to get all the parts. i texted him up to 10 times a day and spammed every single one of his threads on here, www.vadriven.com and www.carolinahondas.com

i even went to the mods at all 3 sites to have them nudge him to man the hell up. I knew someone who lived down by him (he lives 5 hours from me) who had to go by his house and pick up the parts he owed me.

I hope the best for you man. it might take a lot of work from your end to harass him, but keep on him
I appreciate you getting in on this, I'll stay on top of him as much as I can. For kicks I sent him a friends request yet to be answered on facebook & myspace.

To everyone else who chimed in and wished for a good resolution THANK YOU GUYS! For those of you who know me, I'm sure you know I'm not an *******, I'm fairly feasible and understanding, he could have took until Dec. for all I care as long as he explained what's happening within reason, ya know.

We all stumble, we all have had or will have a shaky transactions that will bring some sort of delay about, with so many uncertainties in life. As for making away w/ someones money deliberately just plain unethical....
Old 09-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, Im actually a good friend of Robbie but havent heard from him in a weeks. I never saw this coming. I know times are hard right now for everyone and hopes he can resolve this asap. There is no need to comment about his appearance tho guys. Come on grow up, this thread is here to help solve the conflict between Joel and Robbie, not downgrade robbies look. Best of luck Joel, and when I talk to Robbie I'll see whats up
Old 09-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Much appreciated BLT!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I love doggies

Originally Posted by BaconLettuceTomato
Damn, Im actually a good friend of Robbie but havent heard from him in a weeks. I never saw this coming. I know times are hard right now for everyone and hopes he can resolve this asap. There is no need to comment about his appearance tho guys. Come on grow up, this thread is here to help solve the conflict between Joel and Robbie, not downgrade robbies look. Best of luck Joel, and when I talk to Robbie I'll see whats up

lol... what does that have to do with honesty and integrity.

Times are hard for everybody...this guy sounds like one of those clowns who "robs peter to pay Paul"!

again good luck OP and don't believe the I was sick or my family member was sick excuse .
Old 09-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM_JNKY
Much appreciated BLT!!!
Just talked to Robbie, he said the lip is sent and just hasnt had time to send you tracking number. Hes been busy with a lot of legal issues and court and apologizes for the inconvenience Joel. I hope you receive the lip soon homie and all this can be resolved!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Dan Fielding
lol... what does that have to do with honesty and integrity.

Times are hard for everybody...this guy sounds like one of those clowns who "robs peter to pay Paul"!

again good luck OP and don't believe the I was sick or my family member was sick excuse .
Well if my father hasn't said this enough growing up, this statement is one of the most relevant! Hahahaa

I'll remain positive because karma works things out, whether proper resolution is reached or not, but I, in good hopes think it may. Heck I'll even pay someone to go get it and ship it to me LOL
Old 09-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hasnt had time to send you tracking number.
I understand 16 digets are hard to type out ? The guy obviously has no respect for people if he will not take a minute out of his time to BOOT UP HIS COMPUTER and SEND OFF AN EMAIL, that is LITERALLY all it would take....

yo I HATE excuses...
Old 09-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

He probably doesnt have time to send a tracking # cause he hasn't shipped it yet. If he has time to package and ship a product he has times to shoot an email. Odds are he hasn't done anything yet. Anyways good luck getting your product OP
Old 09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Stouts 'n' Scotch

Just talked to Robbie, he said the lip is sent and just hasnt had time to send you tracking number. Hes been busy with a lot of legal issues and court and apologizes for the inconvenience Joel. I hope you receive the lip soon homie and all this can be resolved!
This is an all-too-common thread that ties all these scammer alerts together. This means it's either BS, or these people really are just silly criminals.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

BLT,

No offense to the info. you have enlightened us w/ but he told me he sent it sep.4, when I gave him my address again, which is also avail. via paypal. Roughly one wk. ago I asked him for the tracking # and he vanished...but after viewing his profile since last week he's been logging on trying to trade his ITR everyday since.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Scamming someone over 2 bills? How cheap can some people be?
Old 09-23-2009, 04:21 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

on First 48
since it started, that is one of the only shows i make sure i watch every week. love it.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:35 PM

I never buy stuff from people that look like douche bags.

This is the reason... And sorry to those of you who look like douches but are not..
Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by builthatch
since it started, that is one of the only shows i make sure i watch every week. love it.
... I do like 48, but CSI: Miami OWNS!

Originally Posted by im a monster hehe
I never buy stuff from people that look like douche bags.

This is the reason... And sorry to those of you who look like douches but are not..
..lol you guys are too much!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I came in this thread cause there were stars in the title.

I've never seen that before.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:04 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

... I do like 48, but CSI: Miami OWNS!
real vs. fake though, brah! gotta go with the real ****!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: ★Beware Scammer Alert★ Robbie Sharp aka watisjdm/watisjdmyo

HAHAHAHHA. he said the same **** to me and kept giving excuses about the tracking # because he used his dad's work account or some other BS. Then a month later when my buddy confronts him, he says that he'll give the parts to my buddy because he never had time to ship it out.

Robbie is a lying, piece of ****, scammer who is lazy, greedy, and/or just plain stupid.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Robbie is a lying, piece of ****, scammer who is lazy, greedy, and/or just plain stupid.
Try all four. I've been clowning that fanboy for years on other forums, from everything to a grown man having teddy bear bedsheets and trying to pass random girls as his girlfriend lol...

Hope you get this resolved OP, I know for a fact you sell tons of legit quality **** online and in no way deserve get scammed.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by builthatch
real vs. fake though, brah! gotta go with the real ****!

HAHAHAHHA. he said the same **** to me and kept giving excuses about the tracking # because he used his dad's work account or some other BS. Then a month later when my buddy confronts him, he says that he'll give the parts to my buddy because he never had time to ship it out.

Well BLT, your boy's just unreliable! here we have confirmation he said the same thing to RP.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Not to be confused with "THE MAN"

Damn, I would have never thought of him to do this kind of crap.

Hope everything works out for you OP.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon5 Re: ★Beware Scammer Alert★ Robbie Sharp aka watisjdm/watisjdmyo

Im gonna let his GirlFriend Know what a Scum bag he is in Detail....

http://www.myspace.com/itsbrittany2u

Everybody should Join in On the Fun.

Quick Reply: ★Beware Scammer Alert★ Robbie Sharp aka watisjdm/watisjdmyo