Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PS forgot to add anyone need help in contacting **** if you cannot contact him your welcome to get ahold of me.

Last edited by Clayton; 03-24-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow just wow. I've been following this conversation and it ills me to see such things still happening in our community. I would do anything to get my foot in the door at any reputable shop and work hard and with honor doing any work. To be given a job at [-] or any reputable shop in this industry is hard to come by. I don't think this guy realized what he was given only to misuse your trust and on top of that steal. So so wrong.
No use taking him to court to get back all the money and parts he stole?

Last edited by builthatch; 03-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:48 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

re-opened.

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE SHOP IN WHICH THE ACCUSED HAS PREVIOUSLY WORKED.

accused, you need to rectify this situation completely ASAP.

thanks.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by H2 Wannabe
I just noticed this thread. I understand the reluctance to let this play out on a public forum, but gotta tell ya... this is exactly what this forum should stand for. Freedom of speech and for the public to research possible projects, parts and yes even potential car builders. SO LEAVE THIS POST UP!!!!!

When I first began my interest in Honda Challenge, I was introduced to Kiwi and Special Projects. Kiwi mentioned he knew of a car for sale that was one of his old cars. Long story short..... I bought it with the previous owner delivering it to Special Projects.

Both Kiwi and **** were very involved with the car prior to my purchase and knew the car well. I needed a shop to support the car. Figured this was a great arrangement.

Well, this arrangement started with my skepticism and lasted about 3-4 races and was quickly going downhill. Finally, my good friend Renan help convince me to try Brian at Afterhours Automotive. I don't wanna get into the he said he said stuff..... But lets just say we needed to "reverse engineer" a ton of work. **** and I had our differences..... On ****** defense.... he never told me lies or did we have any monetary discrepancies. I don't have an interest in doing further projects with ****.

However, I remain in contact with Kiwi and Special Projects and feel Kiwi to be an upfront and honest person.

This is just my own $0.02 for what its worth. I do not know **** on a personal level, just through racing and this was my experience. I do not want to bad mouth ****, just sharing.....
Originally Posted by RITLINBOY-91.SI
Hello all, I would first and foremost like to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Cowie. I am specifically stating my name so that I am in no way looked at as someone in hiding and so that those who may wonder "Who the hell is this!?" May now know.

I have been following the threads closely and have chosen to keep my peace while I lets time pass. I am not the type to be quick to speak but quick to listen and then address what I feel need be addressed. I have been a close friend and have over the past 4 years come family with [shop name removed]. I have done construction in [shop name removed] building and have to this day been an apprentice of Dave Lin, Brandon Bacio and Luis Galleos AKA Land Shark. I started not so much as knowing how to change my oil but now have an almost completed project.

When I met **** on or about 2 years ago, he came across and a lot of talk, but knowable. I took him at his word in regards to rebuilding my transmission, yet later found he was wrong. No need to go into details as my point is clear.

**** came to [-] in need or work and desperate for employment. Wanting to help someone in the industry we extended our hand to help, and now have been BITTEN LIKE NEVER BEFORE! In need of a part time technician he was not brought on as staff however contracted on a per job basis.

**** never once showed up to work on time over a almost 8 to 12 month Period. Nothing but excuses for not be able to show up on time. Dyno appointments were set and he never showed up on time. customers’ were lost due to his blatant level of incompetence. He would arrive for a few hours of work and then leave no matter what he was in fact scheduled to do. Plainly said, I worked side by side with him for a season and when the term "Work ethic comes to mind" **** DOES NOT HAVE ONE!

I have just returned from Afghanistan early due to being injured overseas. **** had done work on my car and upon arriving home, bolts were improper places, parts were missing, and the reassembly of my transmission was so sloppy I needed to redo it myself.

While dealing with ****, we at [-] were simply LONGSUFFERING! We have all had hard times and grace and mercy was given to him above and beyond what I feel anyone would ever do. Yet **** held onto a mentality of what’s in it for me. One specific occasion he did some little work on my car "AS A FAVOR NO CHARGE" Then said to me, "What’s for lunch?" For the next 3 months he never forgot I owed him lunch, and would never let it go, and even text me and called me to see if I was going to bring him lunch. I will never again deal with him in any way shape or form.

Now comes the bare naked truth! Parts are missing from [-] such as K series sensors off all of our motors every 75% Of our distributors are gone, tools are gone, "Which he admitted taking and has not returned!" And I now find that my injectors on my car have been swapped out. **** recently did a leak down test on my car and then immediately pulled off the head and I spent 1500 dollars in repair. After I read these beginning posts, along with my own assessment from returning customers who's car he had worked on, I now doubted his craftsmanship. **** told me my valves were bent. I took them all to two different head shops and was told twice "They are perfectly fine; the leak down was done wrong."

I also am 100% aware that **** was not only using illegal narcotics but also distributing. Out of his own mouth he went to rehab, then left. This is personal and DEFINATLY dirty laundry, however the BLACK FLAG THAT’S WAVED AT THE TRACK I AM NOW WAVING AT ****!!

**** I have FOUGHT AND BLEED FOR THIS COUNTRY AND FOR EACH PERSON WHO EXCERCISED THEIR RIGHT TO THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I HAVE GONE THROUGH HELL AND BACK AND EARNED MY RIGHT BY NOT ONLY WORKING WITH YOU DIRECTLY BUT HAVING HAD MORE LIFE EXPERIeNCE IN 3 YEARS OVERSEAS THAN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR LIFETIME! THIS IS HEARTBREAKING AND DOES NOTHING BUT MAKE ME SO SICK I WANT TO PUKE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FRIEND BUT YOU HAVE NOW BACKSTABBED ME AND [-]. YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME ON OUR PROPERTY OR TO CONTACT US IN ANY WAY.

**** ******** was what I thought a friend yet I am personally hurt and devastated that someone I trusted so much and even looked up to as a role model that I can learn from in this industry, has now backstabbed me and [-] so bad that he is now I believe opening up his own shop, using our distributors which he learned about while working with us, and now steeling customers from us.

**** you are a THIEF!! A LIAR!! AN INCOMPITANT WORKER AND EVERYONE IN THIS INDUSTRY PLEASE KNOW THAT ERIC IN NO WAY IS AFFILIATED WITH [-] AND HAS BEEN BLACK FLAGGED FOR LIFE FROM OUR WORLD. I regretfully am here now to speak as a VETREAN OF OUR COUNTRIES WARS!! AS A LOVER OF OUR INDUSTRY!! AND saying Do not in any way shape or form! Have anything to do with **** *********! He is 100% a Scammer and full of nothing but excuses! It hurts me more than anything to have to say this as Eric was a role model to me for a season, yet his hypocrisy has now nailed his colors to the mast! AS I WRITE THIS WE STILL HAVE CUSTOMORS CARS THAT **** IS IN POSSESTION OF PARTS FOR. WE HAVE GIVEN HIM A CHANGE TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO MAKE IT RIGHT, BUT WE ARE CUTTING OUR LOSSES.

**** your a LIAR AND YOU KNOW IT!! YOU MAY POST ALL YOU LIKE ON HERE, BUT DONT CALL OR TEXT ME ANYMORE I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

If anyone would like to speak with me your welcome to PM me.

SEMPER FIDELIS !
ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE
****, care to make an explanation? I would like to hear your side?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello people, Andrew Cowie here with a brief update. I did some futher investigating of my own and found that **** have been RIPPING PEOPLE OFF LONG BEFORE NOW UNDER OTHER HONDA-TECH NAMES!! See the thread below! This guy has been ****ing PEOPLE over since 2004!!!!!!! If this does not say this guy in genuinly a scammer then I dont know what else does! This guy needs to be put out of business!! We have still not had any comment from **** in the publics eyes.

Jason have you had any resolution yet at all? If not pm me with your # if you have still not had a resolution yet, I live in So Cal and a power of attoryney from you could easily enable me or a friend of yours out here to persue legal actions in small claims. This post is MORE than enough nessicary to show evidence. Just maybe our family in this industry, maybe some supporters would like to go to court just to watch. I am looking for one more post from I think 2003.

JUN EK9's experience with the infamous K20EG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as everyone knows...I paid **** 3500 to do the following to my car:
5 lug conversion
Type-R steering rack
TEIN FLEX
S2000 wheels
HID install
Fix my wiring
and a few other misc. things

So far eric has managed to complete the following in 2 months:
5 lug conversion
HID install.

The Type-R steering rack is going in now, **** said the previous one was not in working order, and he would have to get another one. Now **** says he almost had to pull out the motor to get to the steering rack. So he said hes working on that right now.

The set of TEIN FLEX that i paid 1400 for, magically turned into GABS. I had no problem with this, as **** told me they were new, and better than the TEINS. My main concern was that he was going to charge me more. which he didn't...But now to my discontent I find that the GABS are used, and the springs are **** (according to vtecvoodoo, who has seen my car). Not acceptable at all, **** is going to have to buy me a brand new suspension, or give me money to buy one. A used suspension for 1400 dollars will not cut it. I dont care what brand it is.

The S2000 Wheels that were supposed to be ordered from Jeff@hybridautomotive about 2 months ago. Were just ordered today, by me. I have to find another set of 5 lug wheels I can use until I get the s2000 wheels shipped down to my house. That means I have to buy a set of wheels, just for a few days, so I can get my car BACK from his shop. because i refuse to let it stay there any longer.

As for my Wiring woes, I just needed a corner lamp harness replaced, have him check the wiring on one of my sidemarkers that worked before I originally took it to his shop for the engine swap. I asked him to hook my power door locks up to my alarm, because after the swap, my power door locks no longer worked. and the solenoids were stuck open, which means I could not lock my car. Now I had a huge problem with the tail light harness, as the plugs did not even go in the tail lights, seemed that they were from a different car. I asked **** if there was something he could do about this, or get a replacement harness from honda. He said it was no problem, yet I get a call from his last night stating that the wiring for the tail lights is funny, and nothing he did worked. Which in my eyes means he looked at it, and then left it alone. I wanted it to be fixed because the bulbs were just sitting in the tail lights, not plugged in, just barely resting in there.

**** has lied to me numerous times about the status of my car, and the ETA that he would bring the car down to my house. I have a ****ing life too, I cannot spend all day long sitting around my house hoping for him to call or show up. THIS WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO TAKE 2 WEEKS and now i am entering the second month, or maybe even more. im so disgusted i have lost track of time. This has interfered with my school, my social life, and my home life.

Simply stated: **** poor business ethics, quiant lies, and shady business ARE RUINING MY ****ING LIFE. HE KNOWS THIS. YET HE DOESNT GIVE A ****, BECAUSE HE CONTINUES TO TREAT ME LIKE A SECOND RATE CUSTOMER WHO CAN JUST WAIT FOR HIM WHENEVER HE IS READY.

**** ********* owes me:
--1 BRAND NEW DAMPER SETUP VALUED AT 1400 or MORE--or--$1400 CASH

--850 dollars for the s2000 wheels that HE DIDNT BUY (which i bought today, after i created a paypal account, talked to jeff on the phone, and sent the money out) ALL IN LESS THAN A ****ING HOUR!!!!!!!

I am beyond dissapointed, He has had my car for 2 months, and he has contacted me as little as possible. First he told me the wheel bearing on the 5 lug was bad, and I wait. Then little things keep going wrong so I keep waiting. 2 months later I find out that I am going to have to do more than half the things **** said he was going to do for me. Instead of **** driving down here to deliver my car, like he told me so many times he would, I have to drive up to riverside, WITH ANOTHER SET OF WHEELS THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR, and drive the piece of **** home.

Now with all of this going on, and with eternalEKs original complaint, I want to take my car to another shop to have it looked at. The swap and all, I am going to call hasport and ask them to look it over and see if there was anything wrong with it. After looking at their K20A EK swap, and comparing it to what I have under my engine bay, I am very dissapointed, and worried that something was not done right. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. I can't take this bullshit anymore.

As for **** **********(K20EG) I know you come on honda-tech, and I know you read these, despite your lack of presence and rebuttle in the forums. I am never going to deal with you, or talk with you again. I want my money back in full, and if you have a problem with that, you will be speaking about this problem to my lawyer. I don't want to go that way, I am a nice person, and the last thing I want to do is mess up anybodys life, no matter how much they ****ed me over. I know its stupid, but its how i am. So just give me my money back. I will never do business with you again, I will never contact you again, I will never speak to you again.

All I will remember from you is: A mistake.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

**** ********** Instat message coversation from 2004! Doing what he does best, nothing but ****ING PEOPLE OVER! Another simple peace of evidence.

eternalek: damn
eternalek: on finally
eternalek: huh?
K2OEG: yea my nets been down for a minute
eternalek: hah or 2
eternalek: hey man
eternalek: i wanted to talkto you about alot of ****]
K2OEG: ok
eternalek: im not happy
eternalek: a couple guys that work at hasport looked over the car
eternalek: and you did alot of **** wrong
eternalek: they pointed out alot of things
eternalek: and now i have to pay someone to clean it up
eternalek: mainly the oceds
eternalek: the overheating
eternalek: the throttle cable
eternalek: the wiring mess etc
eternalek: let alone the a/c not going down
K2OEG: ok im sorry to hear that
eternalek: and the other probs ive had
eternalek: and not returning my calls
eternalek: i underttand your busy
eternalek: but **** man
K2OEG: when you call
K2OEG: i never got one
eternalek: about 2 days ago
K2OEG: in fact i was gonna call you to follow up
eternalek: didnt leave a messege
eternalek: what happened to the 02 sensor?
eternalek: you were going to send?
K2OEG: i should be getting one tues or wens
eternalek: dont worry about it now
eternalek: since impaying to have it fixed
eternalek: i just wanted to let you know im putting up pics online of your work
eternalek: start to finish
eternalek: both the good things and bad
K2OEG: **** what is the good thingds
K2OEG: it seems to have been my week
K2OEG: i forgot what good is
eternalek: haha yeah it seems like you been making a name for yourself on ht
eternalek: i havent posted up anyhting yet
eternalek: thinking youll handle ****
eternalek: but **** man
eternalek: cutting the throttle cable bracket?
eternalek: what the hell is that?
K2OEG: sure i will....you know i will take care of anything you like
K2OEG: you know im not an *******
eternalek: i know your not an *******
eternalek: but apparently you dont do **** right either
eternalek: did you just want to do everything the easy way on my swap?
K2OEG: easy way ?
K2OEG: no...
eternalek: why does hasport use the rsx harness to put the ecu on the passenger side?
K2OEG: does that make what i did wrong
eternalek: and you just used the dc5r harness
K2OEG: for the ecu
eternalek: no it doesnt make what you did wrong
eternalek: but im still thoring codes
eternalek: 2 months later
eternalek: and overheating
eternalek: with **** throttle
eternalek: let alone the axle probs, charging system procb etc.
K2OEG: what would you like me to do
eternalek: hahah
eternalek: theres nothing you can do nnow
eternalek: what can i do?
eternalek: drive my car out there again?
eternalek: yeah right man
eternalek: it just ****ing sucks that i paid 5200 plus my lsvtec for a hacked k20swap
K2OEG: sorry....i apologize if you feel im an *******
K2OEG: peace
eternalek: hahah
eternalek: thanks bro
K2OEG signed off at 11:17:27 PM.
eternalek: customer serivce eehhh?

sorry guys i havent finished my write up yet but i thought it was important to post thhis up now.. the people that have seen my swap first hand can vouch for exactly what happened and how my car currently sits at a shop being fixed right now

Modified by eternalek at 12:32 AM 6/28/2004

Modified by eternalek at 1:55 AM 6/28/2004

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Future Texas Boy

Posted on NWP.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

AWESOME MY FRIEND!!
Posted on NWP.
****ING AWESOME!!! Thank you! Has anyone herd from **** at this point? Or has he gone underground?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RITLINBOY-91.SI
Jason have you had any resolution yet at all? If not pm me with your # if you have still not had a resolution yet, I live in So Cal and a power of attoryney from you could easily enable me or a friend of yours out here to persue legal actions in small claims. This post is MORE than enough nessicary to show evidence. Just maybe our family in this industry, maybe some supporters would like to go to court just to watch. I am looking for one more post from I think 2003.
I have received enough of my stuff back that I no longer feel the need to pursue him. I wasn't given what I was promised or paid for in other words. I did finally get my head, cams, throttle body and harness back. The RBC intake manifold I made him refund my money to me because he never gave it to your shop. He simply put it in his pocket and made me find him and have a little chat face to face 5 months later to get my money back. The harness work he did wasn't what I ordered but hopefully will work minus the knock sensor and starter sub harness I still have not received. Am I happy?.......no. Will I do business with him again? Hell no. Am I angry and wish to pursue this further? No. I am just done doing business with the guy.

Jason

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

****, I would like to hear what you have to say on the subject though. I know you have been active on H-T. I know you have read this and I know you have tried to get this thread taken down. Explanation?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

General update. While **** was temporarily employed with ******** He had some tools dropped off by a tool delivery guy as he had an account with the guy. This guy showed up the other day and told me that he been ****ed over by **** and that he never got paid. He presented himself as sicearly screwed over. After myself be so heavily screwed over by **** my GUT SO **** NO! Dont give up ****! Yet I did not want yet another person to be screwed over by ***** so I gave the gentleman the tools he requested out of pure generosity so that there would not be yet another person screwed over in ****'s Aftermath! Not less that 60 ****ING SECONDS WHEN THE DRIVER LEFT!!! **** TEXT ONE OF US SAYING "Thanks for letting my tools go he is bringing them to me now!" Nice little **** YOU HE GAVE US!! I will find out the gentleman's name and who he was exactly so if anyone ever buys parts from him, we can know this guy LIED TO MY ****ING FACE ABOUT BEING SCREWED OVER!

Moving on, **** is commenting ll over his Facebook with constant Facebook updates along the lines of "HATERS GO ON AND HATE BECAUSE IM SO GREAT!!" He is bragging about an S2k he is building for redline time attack and for a lotus he is putting a K20 in and how he is now sponsored by Golden Eagle again. He is Active on FACEBOOK, and has been reading but still asking people what he should say. He has told me via text "Watch the next two days will be FUN" I have kept this text for documentation, contacted local PD, and will follow up if anything inferring a threat is said. Ripping me off and screwing people over cool, threatening to sound big, NOT COOL! That is a game I will not play with you **** I am sure the police have ALREADY CONTACTED YOU! Then he contacted a member of ****** and said "SO YOUR GOING TO MAKE THIS HARD HUH!"

**** If you have anything to say, say it now, or are you going to remain in the shadows like a ****ING COWARD! Any one else have any more information or been screwed over by him let us all know. I know this season coming up, will be a tough one for us! With todays economy and those of us who are not sponsored, and even for those who are, its still gonna be tough. Yet always work it. Im preparing to possibly see **** OUT THERE! Be prepared yourselves and lets just ignore him and spread the word.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:03 AM
MiG-21 superfan

i recently urged him to comment and clear his name but have yet to see anything.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I believe many people are urging him to comment as well, yet I have just found out that on his face book, he has added, NUMEROUS! Of our customers, ALL OF WHICH HE DID NOT KNOW UNTIL HE WORKED WITH US!!

HE HAS BLATANTLY STOLEN CUSTOMERS AND IS CALLING THEM AND TELLING THEM TO LEAVE OUR SHOP, AND WE HAVE ALREADY LOST BUSINESS BECAUSE OF HIM!! I am consulting a attorney today, and possibly investing money into a lawsuit as he is now costing me money, and tarnishing my name by posting on his Facebook! I fully intend peruse him to the full extent of the law at this point. I may come here for references, if you guys don't mind. What it would require is a simple Affidavit of FACTS not opinion, yet I believe those of us who have sincerely been ripped off by him, will support me in full, and you are welcome to come to court as the court is open to the public!

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

****, I am still waiting for my knock sensor, starter and alternator sub-harness. You said you were shipping it out two weeks ago. Do you plan on sending it? Or should I consider myself screwed and use a more reputable source?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

HAHA!! Tell you what, you find a real DEXTER and you survive him lol tell him to pm me!! I have an opportunity for him lol.

Ok people now on for an UPDATE: **** has been bragging over and over about how he is building K20 into a Lotus for Tim and Innovative Mounts. I spent about 1 to 2 hours today with Tim personally. **** IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM INVOLVED WITH THEM! He did some simple work for Tim on his K20 Engine harness and that was the end of it. **** has been saying on his Facebook that he is buddy buddy with TIm and he helped him build his car and all kinds of trash. I am squashing his BS right now. He is opening up a shop, and I will have the location soon. When I do I will let everyone know, so we can keep our friends and distributors in the area of his operation. I am also considering creating flyers and every ITEM I ship put it in and on the back will be a picture of him that says SCAMMER BEWARE! I am also considering working with vendors to do the same if they would like. This is due to his LACK of communication on his own behalf, in the publics eyes here on this forum. He has not said anything. We are all still waiting for him to say something. Maybe we should all send him a PM saying SPEAK UP *****! WIll post more if I have anything further.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

I hope you get your stuff back man , what a shitty feeling , I know it as well...
The bottom line is a lesson learned. It's good to ask the legit people in the community about particular individuals, in regards to their work ethic and the reputation that precedes them , before trusting them with any type of work or trades , etc. At least it wasn't some crazy amount of cash in the thousands , at this point it's not about the money but rather the principle.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Posted on other Classified Forums.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

First I would like to thank Ritalin boy for speaking out. 95% of what you posted is complete
bullshit. Its nice to get someone in the mix with some very imaginative scheme's. I assume you
got this trait passed down by upper management/ownership from IL fooor. You are making some very
serious accusations post my departure. You are straight talking out of your ***, I would'nt expect
much from a 2 year marine washout aka ritilin boy (). You really tried to go door to door
smearing me. 1-2 hours i dont think so...more like 2.5 minutes and you got brushed off. Nemesis

I had planned on departing ilfoor since the last time attack event in november. The economics was always an issue
at one time or another. This facility had been suffering for quite some time. Karma catches up and then the director
of operations comes out like Steven Tyler. Time to go on vacation...things are not well.
after 40 days ************* returned from his rehab stint.
Since he's still exhibiting the same traits as being zipped out on 120mgrams
of methadone. Good luck !!I think i spent more time covering your *** and telling the same discounted
"hes away on family business' bullshit story. On a good note your back to work and fine for now.

FYI..independent contractor late to work !!. If i came in at 9am or 2pm should it matter. I do have alot of
other things going on that actually paid my bills, And for the record. i get paid on time from everyone else except the 45
hour a week void working in garden grove how late is late ?. I made a commitment to fwd mod for the season
it is what it is. Good luck

I do not remove and/or borrow to keep items that do not belong to me. The items you are venting about is purely
smear tactic. Remember Karma works both ways..!>? I fed you bogus info after the fact, and listened to the hater army
try and exploit anything i say or do....buahahah. Actions speak louder than words.
Anytime i needed something all i had to do was ask Right DAVE? So cut the bullshit. I have no doubt
every petty item was counted and put against me, I'm positive there a nice list of items. This would be a good
reason in Dave's world to hold hostages (tools parts etc) and god forbid hand out a paycheck right dave ? no losses am i right! So i guess andrew left out
the fact that i had over 1,000 in tools in your facility plus 800 in wages and you had no intention of giving anything.
But i guess this is considered good business(daves world)because you lost someone who made you alot of money so why not ...
keep his **** and tell him **** off. Maybe even attempt to pull a gun out when i apologized for inconvienence and put up a big front. For future reference
you want to take a step back and pull your ghat, not step towards victim. Dingos take no prisoners

Did you ever stop and realize ! why would i steal petty **** adding up to dogshit and leave a grand in tools. There is no point !

As i specified before i owe you an 8 gig memory card and i do have your aim wheel speed sensors, and an s2000 vhs tape, and an usb data cable.
Did you want that Spoon Thermostat box back to ?

to ex-employer >i sent my toolguy to pretend to repo my tools plain and simple. I sent brandon a text thanking him for returning my tools..lol
Now we have a recorded convo with you threatening to kill someone that goes a long way these days. The items that were taken were'nt yours lol.
Why were you so mad ?!

I see alot of doubt creators ....some are from utah. someone said the RSX's was fast on day one, wasnt everybody?!.
The altitude correction started at +8% (4800ft) midweek up to 20% (6000ft) on saturday. The K20a powered rsx's were slower on the straights.
( )

If anyone needs to contact me please email me Revolt26@hotmail.com

lock

p.s
So your contacting a lawyer because why? Loss of enjoyment of life Lets put it this way, If your losing service work because im not there, then guess what. They were coming there because of me. Its very simple. It makes sense as to why you kept a lid on my departure. It gives you a lil more time to try and smear me before i get calls from well...you know...*snickers*.

If you cannot diagnose an ElD checklight inside 2-3 days, Your calling your competitors to help you...

Fyi, I tried to be as diplomatic as possible with you guys. I tried to be nice and i offered to keep the back channels open.
I built your racecar...maintained it all year. , Tetsu got you a kiwi sized trophy...SAYS OVERALLL Championship. Its safe to say you guys dont appreciate anyone or anything its all taken for granted.

Mr. *****, looking through your previous posts its clear your a very disturbed individual. Your gonna call the police or have called the police ?! for what this time. The text messaging ended up with you calling the police for harassment. Right ? but the truth is you just got butthurt, because you just cant handle the pressure. And the best part is, Your doing daves dirty work while he sits back and watches you put up a tremendous front. For what ? Nothing !!
For the record...I worked on your car for free on several occasions. Your entire swap was perfect except for your janky clutch and wiring harness from your best friend monarch. Yea i had to deal with alotta your bullshit because you dont know how to listen. I was often fixing the aftermath of your mechanical expertise. Your transmission issues was all caused by you. I can recall your axel seal going out because you pryed a hole in it with something, then you couldnt get axel separated from the trans itself Do you remember now ??. Yes you fukked it up. How about your valve cover stud ?! you broke that to. Bent valves..what the hell are you talking about !? leakdown test I can recall helping you re-ring your pistons in one evening. Do you remember? Its your car you should take better care of it . You spent a good 13k on your stock B-16 swap with bolt ons. The motors not even built or anything. Hey dude..if you cant spot the sucker-You are the sucker. I think you bought me lunch 2-3 times for all of that.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

1: The monitors specificly stated DO NOT NAME THE SHOPS in which you has been employed at. Way to pay attention **** STICK!! Washed out Marine? You really are stooping low. Your whole comment addressed NO ISSUES in regards to the issues at hand. Your message is full of insults and petulant comments to try and get an arousal. I need not defend my military service and have to say thats just low for you even trying to go that route. I have 7 years in service and 3 years overseas, and have done more in 1 year overseas than you will do in your lifetime.

2: The mentioning of threats or firearms I find to be very innapropriate. If you feel threatened call your local police department as I did.

3: You are a liar, and a thief and I have shown more than enough to proove that you have been a theif and a liar since 2004. Jason is just your most recent victim. Furthermore, your antics on Facebook saying "all haters going to hate cause your so great". You werent so great when you buckled like a girl when I told you to give me keys or I would woop your *** outside of the Teriaky bowl. Forget about that? You wana chuckle and insult and laugh all you want. Karma is a bitch I agree, and 7,000 plus people who see this and see your face now know that you are a thief and a liar! You know if you would get your *** spanked in any confrontation with me in any way in person Just like in previouse situations. Further more. Have you returned Jasons parts? You have my hasport shift linkage and other belongings that belong here. Care to return those? Your a coward and its easily seen with you lack of communication on here. All you have done is insult. In regards to Brandon's personal life, I think you want to leave alone, and if I recall you were a provider of such drugs, to include useing yourself! Dont try to throw people under a bus just because you can crawl out from under the tires. What goes around comes around. I would love to see the day you say any of this to my face or in person. Yet I know you wont, a coward hides as you have done greatly!

Now on point have you returned jasons belongings? Do you intend to return items that belong here specified by the owner here? Or are you going to coward out on that too? Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by lwnslw
THATS AWESOME!! lol

Just an update. I have for the most part left things alone as I know **** ********* will not last long. I know ill bump into him on the track someday. Anyway, A car which **** worked on came back to our shop today with a BLOWN transmission. It has been found **** ****ED UP! No questions asked. I finally hacked into my Engine Harness on my own car that **** Charged me Around $200 bucks for, and a rats nest has more organization that the gaggle **** of a job that **** did! Whatever. I would like to thank those who have seen this Forum and bumped it, along with FWD it on any and every forum you guys know of. I also want to thank those who are helping us clean up ****s After math of the NUMEROUS vehicles returning, after he touched them! I need not mention them, yet I do say thanks to those who have supported us. Anyone seen the Toilet Bug around?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-24-2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Removed name from reply title.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 PM
H-T Administrator

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

All personally identifying information has been removed from this thread. I have tried to remove every single persons name.
IF ANYONE POSTS A PERSONS REAL NAME IN THIS THREAD THAT IS NOT THEIR OWN, THEY WILL BE BANNED ON SIGHT
Old 03-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't understand why first my post was deleted and second why all the names have been deleted on all the post.

We as a community have the right to be informed of events that happen and this being an open forum should be the way to inform us. You have decided to give us a way to comunicate to each other and can not act like a judge to decide for any of us.

Second all that has been said so far is for us to decide. People has been acused of certain things but there is always two parts on the story. I'm not saying that all that has been said is wrong or right. Just that it would be on us to decide what we want to think. And we need the information to decide.

Third I tought that the right of expression is for everybody living in this land so why take it away from whoever wants to do it.

The person accused has the right to answer to the accusations as well as the accuser has the right to point his finger.

If they have a valid point let them deal with each other. Granted it is getting a little out of hand but that only talks about character and the ability to deal with situations.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Clayton
All personally identifying information has been removed from this thread. I have tried to remove every single persons name.
IF ANYONE POSTS A PERSONS REAL NAME IN THIS THREAD THAT IS NOT THEIR OWN, THEY WILL BE BANNED ON SIGHT
I don't understand either? What is the point of having a feedback thread if scammers, thieves and poor business men can continue to take advantage of consumers? Why are you siding with this scumbag?

I would like to here from a moderator on this ASAP?
Old 03-25-2011, 07:47 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by dtcevo
I don't understand either? What is the point of having a feedback thread if scammers, thieves and poor business men can continue to take advantage of consumers? Why are you siding with this scumbag?

I would like to here from a moderator on this ASAP?
i agree with you 1000000000000000000%, but apparently it is out of our hands. and trust me i'm bitter about it.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by builthatch
i agree with you 1000000000000000000%, but apparently it is out of our hands. and trust me i'm bitter about it.
Thanks man, I appreciate your support.