Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Be aware of Wayne @ Speedstar-Racing/neo-Chrome.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Be aware of Wayne @ Speedstar-Racing/neo-Chrome.com

Be very careful when you ship parts to Wayne @ Speedstar-racing/neo-chrome.com to be neo-coated. They are super unprofessional and they lie to their customers. They are super shady in what they tell you. Everything they say, its very contradicting. They do not coat in-house but the claim they do. They actually ship it out to be outsourced and thats why the 6-8 weeks wait time. I finally found the outsource location they used. I have never dealt with anybody(company)soo immature in my life. :thumbsdow

I actually shipped some parts to them to be coated. He apparently started talking to me like I am a kid. I basically told him to be professional and not to talk to me like I am kid. He got very immature and upset b/c I stood up for myself and didn't want to do it anymore. (Like a 6 year old) After I already spent the money to have the items shipped to him.

Anyways, he says he has shipped the parts back to me, but there is no record of him doing it and I still haven't recieved anything back from him. UPS has no record but yet he says he rejected my package. Right now, I am out of parts and SOL. I am making this thread b/c I just want to warn people about him and don't want others to be f-'ed over like me. I had a very bad taste from his company. If anybody needs neo-chroming to be done, you can PM me and I will direct you somewhere else that is more professional. Its people like him that make me sick in this industry. The guy is nothing but a liar. It may not be out there scamming people 100% of the time, but I would be super cautious in shipping him $4k wheels and turbo/engine parts to him...

These 2 sites to be very careful on:

http://www.neo-chrome.com

and

http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...3269fea0ef8365

Last edited by Axix24; 05-17-2013 at 04:28 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Be aware of Wayne @ Speedstar-Racing/neo-Chrome.com

I have repeatly asked him about my parts before I made these threads. He still have yet to answer where my parts are.

Here is the tracking info, he supposely rejected the shipment on Friday and returned it. But you can clearly see, a guy name Lopez took delivery of it. Like I said, I talked to the delivery truck driver. (I talked to his supervisor first and then she patched me to the driver.)

Texts from him after he saw the posts I made. Super professional. If I was him, I would try to resolve this as fast as possible. Its super bad PR...

Attachment 531838
Attachment 531839

Here is the tracking info and the package he "SUPPOSELY" returned to the driver when the driver came. As you can see, its UPS. He said last Tues, he shipped it back to me on Monday via USPS.. Stories don't match up.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Be aware of Wayne @ Speedstar-Racing/neo-Chrome.com

I already have talked to the detectives at these 2 agencies, if anybody have any kind of issues dealing with "Theft by Services", please give them a call and refer to the address of SSR below. Anything valued over $500 Theft by Services is a felony fyi.