Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Attn: egtyperbeeotch aka papercha$e on NWP and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Attn: 98 eK4 siR AKA egtyperbeeatch and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

civil claim? explain please cause i dunno what that is. lol
Old 03-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Attn: 98 eK4 siR AKA egtyperbeeatch and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

Originally Posted by ekx4
come back down to the area jason and lets go handle this in person.
that thought has been in my mind. dont have his address tho
Old 03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well Civil Claims is a procedure you can do in any courthouse to sue or battle cases in situations like this. The judge reviews the evidence & I believe all you pay is $100 to file a claim. Then the judge will have both appear in court & he will be forced to pay you in full or in payments with a due date. It be best if you come to SoCal & have him pay for your transportation here. But your best bet is to ask an attorney if that would be your best bet.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by pine_apple45
that thought has been in my mind. dont have his address tho
what?! damn... didnt you say they shipped it back to him?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 818SpoonITR
Well Civil Claims is a procedure you can do in any courthouse to sue or battle cases in situations like this. The judge reviews the evidence & I believe all you pay is $100 to file a claim. Then the judge will have both appear in court & he will be forced to pay you in full or in payments with a due date. It be best if you come to SoCal & have him pay for your transportation here. But your best bet is to ask an attorney if that would be your best bet.
this actually might be the best way.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know of multiple people who've had bad experiences with this guy too, including myself
Old 03-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump lets keep this to the top.

Last edited by ekx4; 03-17-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea its works best because you know the court makes sure he either pays you there in cash or check or whenever you he pays you to notify the court. If not they will take action.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lets get this resolved!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:44 PM

upttt get this resolved
Old 03-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 818SpoonITR
Lets get this resolved!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Banned

First and foremost, during the time of the sale of the trans i had my homie trying to sell it for me under the 98 ek4 sir username because i hadn't been on the site for a while, and had used his roomates paypal address, and that pineapple45 which i have explained to you multiple times you either still don't understand, or you do not want to believe. whatever. its' pretty funny how your trying to act as if your Dr. Phil now to diagnose someone over the internet with multiple personality disorder

As for the transmission, check this out. i shipped it exactly how you told me to, stating to me that you had shipped items out this way before. i packed the tupperware with newspapers (and it wasn't a few, it was a complete sunday paper, hence all of the sales ads) and duct taped it so it would not break thru the plastic and fall out during shipment. You are right, i did try to ship it with just the tupperware container, and the shipping carrier LAUGHED at me when i did so. I had to get another box, and then packaged the tupperware with the transmission inside the new box. I did purchase insurance to cover the complete cost of the trans and shipping, and got tracking number which asks for a signature upon delivery. no the trans shift rod connector was not broken when i shipped it to you, even if you believe me, i'm still made out to be a liar and a scammer now, so it's pretty much irrelevant @ this point.

you had asked me to split the casing to ensure that there was nothing broken, and that nothing looked out of the norm to the naked eye, and everything appeared to be in ok shape with the exception of the 3rd and 5th syncros, and most obviously the bearing that i had replaced ( the bearing furthest to the outside of the transmission where the outter case is held in place by the ring). I left it up to you, that i could ship the trans out the way it was with the bearing messed up, or i would fix it for you. I snapped pictures during the whole process and sent them to you as well to ensure you that i did change the bearing, and i also had got the OEM honda bearing at my cost, and did not charge you anything other than the part itself, which i think is MORE than fair on my end (labor aint free anywhere).

when you contacted me telling me that the trans was damaged upon delivery, i gave you all of the neccessary info to file your claim. one thing that comes to mind is how UPS workers handle their packages, have you ever seen a ups truck have a dolly, or pallet jack? i have a few friends that work for ups, and they tell many stories of how workers mistreat packages. how many places from here to colorado did the transmission get to before it reached you? how many trucks did it see before you received it? at the weight of a transmission, most drivers are going to struggle to lift it on their own not to mention the akwardness of the contents, so they are gonna be like, ahhh, it's too heavy and they are gonna drop it, it's bound to happen.

also, i gave you every bit of information to go ahead and process the insurance claim. what i dont understand is how you expect me to be held responsible for anything that happened after you received the transmission. you stated you gave it to ups, and that they needed the trans to file your claim, so if they picked it up, then why would i need to get the transmission? i dont understand what you are thinking, and i've told you numerous times why would you give the trans to ups without getting any sort of confirmation number or any way of tracking the transmission? it doesnt make any sense that you wouldn't think to be sure of having a way to track your transmission.

and to clear things up, the reason i say that it's your problem is that YOU received the trans, and YOU gave it to ups without getting the proper information needed to follow your trans. i had held my end of our deal up and you received your transmission. so why would i be any way shape or form connected to the trans other than being the person you purchased it from? sorry to say, but everything is out of my hands when you gave it to another party.

i dont understand how the shipping carrier would not ask for a signature for someone to pick up an item when it was an insured item and a signature is required when it is delivered. that makes absolutely no sense to me, and more imortantly it goes against company policies.

if u ban me from the site, you act like i'm gonna go cry and get outta the honda game it's not that big of a deal to me, i've been in the honda game since 02, alot longer than most of you, and i'll still be in it lol... i come on here to sell parts, not run a popularity contest like 99% of you that post 20+ times a day whoring other peoples threads because you have nothing better to do. i feel sorry for you if thats the case

as for the rest of you bandwagon hoppin asses, you guys are just looking to stir up drama and controversey because your lives lack any substance that makes you feel good about yourselves, accuse me of what you want, your acqusations about me dont mean **** to me, you can't make everyone happy with a sale, somebody is always gonna think differently about you than you portray yourself, it's life. go slit your wrists lol

Black ty eg6 - dude you wanted to buy my eg, and you wanted me to drive it to six flags from riverside. I had told you that if i found a buyer before the weekend that i would rather sell it locally, and you call me out on being a bad seller for that? lol come on kid, you gave me no deposit, you have no argument. grow up. i would like to see someone willing to drive that far when they have someone locally interested with cash in hand to buy the car. you're funny as *** for even speakin on that ****. any seller would rather sell locally than drive 100+ miles ONE WAY to sell a car. peace

818spoonitr - nah, my b16 was posted for 650 for a few weeks, i dropped the price cuz i had way to many flakes ( notorious from this site ) i sold it for 520, and no, it didnt have bad rings. i needed the money to pay my daughters medical bills if it's really any business of yours. there's no reason to post an item for the same price everyone has their parts for if i'm looking for a quick sale, there's no way i could sell it for 650-800 with our economy in a recession slump as it is. that's the reason 90% of the user's still have parts they were trying to sell several months ago and wonder why their **** dont sell. think about it
Old 03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oh snap where did Notorious come into this HAHAHAHAH
Old 03-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

egtyperbeeotch ur a shady ***** f*cker! check urself homie.
YOU told me 2 drive to Six flags i didn't say ****
i was gonna come to ur dumbass but u said not to.
u tell me ur gonna hold the car... then ignore all my calls and then PM me on here like a lil ***** to tell me u sold it. BE A MAN and own up to ur ****!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

juicy
Old 03-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so i told you to get a container that the tranny would not fit correctly in? i told you to just get a sunday paper to pack the item in? you think a sunday paper would protect the tranny during shipment?
yea you offered to change the bearing on the tranny. i didnt say do it or i wont buy it. you offered me the labor.
so if you knew how ups treated their packages why would you use them to ship the tranny? why not fedex, dhl. etc?
when i called postal annex they told me the owner came by and picked it up and they cannot release any more information. do you not understand that?? who knows. u might know someone working there and got away with it w/out a signature.
the tranny is still in connection to you because you did a shitty packaging job. if you packed the transmission up correctly we wouldnt have this problem in the first place would we?
ups took the transmission for the claim yes. they told me that i cannot get any more info from them after. that i would have to go and ask the shipper and owner for more info. contacted ups few months later and they said they sent it back to postal annex and is waiting for them to fill out the paperwork to further process the claim. so i contact postal annex (951)924-3700 any one. give them a call. ask about the transmission that ups sent back to them for a claim. heres the tracking number if they ask:1zwv98964248005510. they will tell you the same thing they told me. THE OWNER CAME AND PICKED IT UP. i gave you their phone number to help resolve this but you wouldnt. whats the deal? one simple phone call rite?
Old 03-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Black-Ty [EG6]
egtyperbeeotch ur a shady ***** f*cker! check urself homie.
YOU told me 2 drive to Six flags i didn't say ****
i was gonna come to ur dumbass but u said not to.
u tell me ur gonna hold the car... then ignore all my calls and then PM me on here like a lil ***** to tell me u sold it. BE A MAN and own up to ur ****!
why would i tell you to go to six flags? it seems you've got your stories mixed up homeboy, i think you better check YOURSELF cuz you are completely mistaken. WHY would i HOLD a car for somebody without a deposit? in almost all of my threads it says clearly "first with cash takes it" WHY would i drive an hour and a half to sell my car? your holding a grudge and calling me shady for no apparent reason other than your pissed off that you didnt get my eg lol. your lame. and as i recall it, you were the one who had said that you couldnt make it down here to get the car because you didnt have anyone williing o drive that far and drive back. dog, get your fukkkkkin story straight BANDWAGON B!TCH MADE **** lol your a JOKE
Old 03-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Round 1. Fight!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg6typeRbeeotch
when you contacted me telling me that the trans was damaged upon delivery, i gave you all of the neccessary info to file your claim. one thing that comes to mind is how UPS workers handle their packages, have you ever seen a ups truck have a dolly, or pallet jack? i have a few friends that work for ups, and they tell many stories of how workers mistreat packages. how many places from here to colorado did the transmission get to before it reached you? how many trucks did it see before you received it? at the weight of a transmission, most drivers are going to struggle to lift it on their own not to mention the akwardness of the contents, so they are gonna be like, ahhh, it's too heavy and they are gonna drop it, it's bound to happen.
So uh, I just thought I'd chime in on this since I myself am a former ups employee (truck loading/unloading, sorting, etc). Yes, **** gets mistreated in the hubs. I personally don't know how much a tranny weighs, but one of the things that they want all employees to do is to be able to lift 75lb packages properly. Heavier than that, there need to be two people lifting it, not to mention they only have to lift it a maximum of a couple feet to get it onto the conveyor belt... I highly doubt this weighs more than that and there shouldn't have been an issue with that. Now, seeing the condition of that tranny, I can pretty much guarantee that it did not break in the shipping process. Unless it was packed up on the top of the truck and then deliberately thrown as hard as possible at the floor (lol, yeah right..), then no, this was damaged before it was shipped.

Anyway, just my two cents.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The problem is that you picked up the tranny, I called and got the same information. This is what makes you look shadey. You two need to work this out. If not either of those screen names will not be allowed to sell anything in the hondamarket place. And new screen names linked to the ip addys that I have will be on a perm ban.

Seller word of advice is to start a small claims in the county from were the seller lives. I can give you that information.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg6typeRbeeotch
818spoonitr - nah, my b16 was posted for 650 for a few weeks, i dropped the price cuz i had way to many flakes ( notorious from this site ) i sold it for 520, and no, it didnt have bad rings. i needed the money to pay my daughters medical bills if it's really any business of yours. there's no reason to post an item for the same price everyone has their parts for if i'm looking for a quick sale, there's no way i could sell it for 650-800 with our economy in a recession slump as it is. that's the reason 90% of the user's still have parts they were trying to sell several months ago and wonder why their **** dont sell. think about it
Its coo don't trip. After you sold it I picked up a k24 for my ef...
I sell my **** like candy! Everyone wants a piece! Hehe

Last edited by 818SpoonITR; 03-17-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's the insurance system in UPS work anyway? They pay you full amount for the transmission and keep the junk? or you get both money and the transmission. Cuz in that case you make double profit if you don't refund the money to pine_apple45.....
Old 03-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Banned

it's not the weight of the trans that comes into play. i myself can carry a trans, but the box that it was packaged in, i had trouble, and i had asked for my homie to come with me to take it to be shipped. so your telling me that every person that delivers packages for ups is able to lift 75 lbs? i find that hard to beleive, as some drivers are females, no disrespect 2 females, but if i couldnt lift it, i'd see her having the same trouble if not moAr.

i find it odd myself, because for sure you would have to sign for the package to release it to the recipient of the item. so what your telling me is that anyone can go in somewhere and get an item that was RTS without signing for it. that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER. that defeats the purpose of what i had paid for the insurance and signature upon delivery, and goes against the policies of the shipping carrier.

pineapple, the only thing that i had heard from you was that the trans was damaged when you received it. I gave you all of the neccessary info to file your claim when you pm'd me and that was the last that i had heard. this is like a merry go round with you, what you dont get is that i covered my end of the deal, you got your transmission, you were disatisfied with the condition of it, and you gave it to ups to file your claim. i dont understand why or how the policy would make me the responsible one for the item when you were the recipient, and it had been weeks after the delivery of the trans that you filed your claim. that right there gives you the responsibility, and released me of any liabilities of the trans. what your failing to comprehend i don t know. but i never was contacted to even know that the trans was given to ups, nor was i contacted that the trans went to postal annex. so i dont see how the hell i can even pick it up if i never knew it was there in the first place.

somebody accused me earlier of possibly having a friend that worked there or something to that extent, that's typical of all of you finger pointers to assume something in that nature. i dont know anyone that works there, ask the names of the people that work there, and their ages lol, that's a false acqusation as most of these on here are.

fukkk jus ban me cuz i'm not gonna sit here and go between 2 different websites to defend my name. i dont have time for that ****

Last edited by eg6typeRbeeotch; 03-17-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this is what I've observed..

Okay, I have added some red arrows pointing to location on the tranny that would've been damage, if it was caused by mistreated shipping. The rod that the OP had mentioned earlier looks that it was caused by an overtorqued bolt or something similiar..
Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sillyboi
this is what I've observed..

Okay, I have added some red arrows pointing to location on the tranny that would've been damage, if it was caused by mistreated shipping. The rod that the OP had mentioned earlier looks that it was caused by an overtorqued bolt or something similiar..
Oh snap........