Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Attn: 12secdc2 n people who are thinking about buying from him

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Attn: 12secdc2 n people who are thinking about buying from him

Dog you told me you talked to portflow on the phone. Now it was through email. this is exactly what im talking about. Yes it was deleted just like anything else i sale once its sold its deleted no need for it to still be up and keeping getting messages about it. Your calling me a SCAMMER i sold u exactly what was listed I dont understand what it is that u dont get about that. Yo honestly the real reason that you want ur money bac (and its funny to me) is because u didnt READ or MISREAD that it had Type Valves. Wow yo i bought a 1800 dollar head for half price and didnt notice that it came with type r exhaust valves give me my money bac. Thats crazy.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

word.. cuz
Old 03-17-2009, 04:39 PM

eh is 12secdc2 and jdminteg96 the same person lol. you guys always post at the same times. lolll or do you guys like call eachother or something when you decide to post? ahahha
Old 03-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i told you i e-mailed them hence i sent them pictures part. looks like you misread our conversation and looks like you might have misread your own for sale thread.

who cares if i bought the head for half of what they charge? its used isnt it? is it still going to be worth that much used? dont think anything is going to go for the same price when it was new when its used. get that through ur head.

all your thinking about is that im trying to scam you, that i found another head for cheaper thats why i want my money back? wrong. i'd rather get my money back and take the head i have now to get work done to it. so i wouldnt have to deal with this kind of crap. shady *** sellers like you changing words around telling different stories after the thread has been deleted. when i sell my parts on here i just mark them as sold. i havent had anyone ask me about the items marked sold. you should have waiting to after i receive the part and was happy before you deleted it to prove things. but now all we can do is trust your word? lol yea..i dont think anyone is going to trust you on it. and now you want to charge me an additional 100 for the intake manifold that i already paid for? all you posted was that the head was cleaned, resurfaced, port&polished, had portflow's ti-retainers, dual valve springs, black nitrate valves and blox intake manifold. you kept your post short and had very minimal description about it. you never said that the blox im was going to be an additional 100 ANYWHERE, NOR did you say TYPE R EXHAUST VALVES. funny how you have the other user posting right after you to back you up. would anyone else stand up for you in this situation? anyone else willing to put their name up for you?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by justforfun
eh is 12secdc2 and jdminteg96 the same person lol. you guys always post at the same times. lolll or do you guys like call eachother or something when you decide to post? ahahha
damn.. i didnt know 5:06 and 5:20 were the same time... wow.. lol.. you are an idiot
Old 03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

look bro... i am backing him up because i know what he sold you... get your arguments straight bro. dude if you spend 900 dollars there is no way you can go to portflow and get headwork done on a stock head.. nor get any aftermarket valves, nor any valvetrain. LOL... get that through your head. like i said before i just popped off 1000 just for portwork, valve job, valves seals, resurface, and tested. Now you are deciding you want to take the head you have lol..... You really need to learn how to get your facts straight.... if you felt like the thread was very generic of what he was posting, then why did you not ask for clarity. This is your responsibility not his. Whenever i buy something i ask like 239,854 questions. but again... you cannot wait 1 week and then decide you do not want the head. anything could have happened.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:06 PM

lol u guys always post around like an hour-30 minutes a part. lol thats close enough... you guys just decide to check everything together lolll. just look at it im just saying. its just weird
Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Information Leafblower

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another bump for a resolution, because it sucks for both of you to have your names dragged through the mud.

So, pine_apple45, your beef seems to be that you didn't get the Blox IM, the VTEC solenoid and a bolt was broken during shipping, and the exhaust valves are Type-R and not nitrate ones. That's all right?

If that's all there is, I think this whole mess could be solved by 12secdc2 sending you the IM, which he has offered to do, and for pine_apple45 to file a claim with UPS to get $100, which should cover the cost of a new VTEC solenoid and bolt. It doesn't exactly solve the whole scenario of the valves, but to put it in perspective, I just spent 2K in head work on my B18C1 using all B18C5 internals, so even with the valves being Type-R, you still got a hell of a deal, especially with the B16 cams. Since you said you don't want the cam gears, sell them and make a little money back.

I just read this entire thread, and I think you're both overreacting a bit. This seems like it could be easily resolved with a little cooperation between the both of you.

Yes, it sucks your package was damaged in transit, but you DID receive your items. I'm just wondering if now the situation can be fixed by what I suggested. You guys need to cool down and try to resolve this, not fight about and make yourselves look bad.

You guys don't have to take my suggestions, I'm just trying to be a neutral 3rd party that can offer some suggestions to solve this, since no one else is.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt!!! jason, i got your stuff all packed up. mugen lugs and a lil something
Old 03-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thank you.. this is all just frustrating as all hell.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dang you really should buy from a local or reputable shop online instead. that's a lot of time and money wasted.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by bluebomber
Another bump for a resolution, because it sucks for both of you to have your names dragged through the mud.

So, pine_apple45, your beef seems to be that you didn't get the Blox IM, the VTEC solenoid and a bolt was broken during shipping, and the exhaust valves are Type-R and not nitrate ones. That's all right?

If that's all there is, I think this whole mess could be solved by 12secdc2 sending you the IM, which he has offered to do, and for pine_apple45 to file a claim with UPS to get $100, which should cover the cost of a new VTEC solenoid and bolt. It doesn't exactly solve the whole scenario of the valves, but to put it in perspective, I just spent 2K in head work on my B18C1 using all B18C5 internals, so even with the valves being Type-R, you still got a hell of a deal, especially with the B16 cams. Since you said you don't want the cam gears, sell them and make a little money back.

I just read this entire thread, and I think you're both overreacting a bit. This seems like it could be easily resolved with a little cooperation between the both of you.

Yes, it sucks your package was damaged in transit, but you DID receive your items. I'm just wondering if now the situation can be fixed by what I suggested. You guys need to cool down and try to resolve this, not fight about and make yourselves look bad.

You guys don't have to take my suggestions, I'm just trying to be a neutral 3rd party that can offer some suggestions to solve this, since no one else is.
i tried to resolve it with him in the beginning but all he kept saying was i want my money back and i continue to tell him that i cant and that we can figure something out(wait he is gonna say that never happened either). But no the next morning wake up and there is a paypal claim. so over-reacting on my part.....i dont think so(well maybe a lil bit) but im just saying if a person was trying to resovle a problem they would try to come to a resolution but with this guy the only resolution was "GIVE ME MY MONEY BAC"
Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by pine_apple45
all you posted was that the head was cleaned, resurfaced, port&polished, had portflow's ti-retainers, dual valve springs, black nitrate valves and blox intake manifold.
This is exactly how I know u mis read the post. i never said the head was cleaned and resurfaced by portflow or by anyone. Nor did i say the manifold was included.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:06 AM
AMG
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amazes me that people still ship motors through UPS...
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDMInteg96
thank you.. this is all just frustrating as all hell.
it has nothing to do with you though. you brought yourself into it. i mean i understand your tryin to vouch for your friend but YOU brought yourself all the frustration
Old 03-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'd be pissed too if I spent that much on the head if I was under the impression I was getting something that wasn't until I received it.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

+1 on bluebombers post....neither of you guys appear to be scammers..its clearly ups fault... send him the IM then as far as fixin the parts take that up with ups.... no body wants to get fu*cked on here so i say you listen to bluebomber and drop it...
best of luck to the both of you tho
Old 03-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 12secdc2
This is exactly how I know u mis read the post. i never said the head was cleaned and resurfaced by portflow or by anyone. Nor did i say the manifold was included.
so wait. now your saying that you didnt list the work that portflow did? ur changing ur stories man i got my **** straight. oh and i never said i was going to go to protflow to get my head done did i? i said i was going to go and get my own head build so i wouldnt have to deal with stuff like this. ill go spend the extra money now. i know its going to cost more but hey, it'll b worth it cause no headaches
and i never got a pm where you said that we can work this out. please post that pm and ill go look for it. most of the pms i sent you you would dodge some of the questions i asked. so i would have to ask multiple times.
have you read you past pm's? you said you totally forgot about the IM and you will have it out. but now your saying oh..it was listed as an additional 100.
yea i prob went a lil overboard with the paypal claim but man if someone sends me something that wasnt like what the for sale thread said and denies my refund im going to try and get it back instead of lagging it a few months.
i asked him questions, i didnt think that i would have to ask him tiny little details that he left off from the thread. i thought this guy was a legit seller and tell his customers EVERYTHING like i do mine. and why does waiting one week matter? the whole time i've had it,the oil that was everywhere was wiped off, inspected it more (w/out removing parts), pictures taken, then placed in a large plastic bag and sealed then placed underneath the car on a flat surface where no one can accidentally kick it, drop anything on it. i took care of the head since i got it, if your worried about the parts have me take pictures. ill take as many pictures as you want.
bluebomber i got waht your saying but the fact where he now wants an additional 100 for the intake mani, calls me a scammer and says that im acting fishy, i've been in contact with him since i received the head. i showed him pictures that i sent to portflow, then he goes and tells me that i read the thread wrong. how do we know that he forgot to add more info to his thread? that he forgot to type in exhaust type r valves or blox intake mani - additional 100 . i didnt see any of that
here is a pm of what i found from when i was first asking him questions about the head:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple45
was curious about how many miles are on the head and if it comes with everything, like cam caps, sensors? whats all included? and if you knew if there were any problems with the head. like funny ticks? i ask cause i just got a head and it had a tick to it and the machine shop said that it was a valve motion problem. and how much do u want for the head shipped to 81521 colorado? and what year was the head? thanks

the year of the head is 89. comes with cam caps, cams, cam gears, blox intake mani, pretty much all u need is a vtec solenoid. total shipped is 900. thats 50 for shipping and 450 for the head. and there are no problems with the head perfect condition.

so did that say blox intake mani was included? i think it does. so who needs to get their stories straight?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ChrisHinds
+1 on bluebombers post....neither of you guys appear to be scammers..its clearly ups fault... send him the IM then as far as fixin the parts take that up with ups.... no body wants to get fu*cked on here so i say you listen to bluebomber and drop it...
best of luck to the both of you tho
ill contact ups and file a claim but if they ask for the complete head..yea im not going to do that one again.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 03-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

called ups today and filed a claim. claim rep called me a lil after that and we did an over the phone inspection. says that they will be contacting you (12secdc2) with the claim outcome they have you phone number too. let me know what happens. im down to work this problem out
Old 03-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no problem. and no im not changing my story im telling u that i never said that i had the head resurfaced and cleaned after the head was ran.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: Attn: 12secdc2 n people who are thinking about buying from him

Originally Posted by bluebomber
This thread is a good example of why all packages should be insured and why UPS sucks *****. They throw all their packages around and damage things on purpose. UPS has no pride in their work, and I will never use them to ship anything.
I've had MANY parts shipped through UPS that look like they went through WAR to get to me. (Two Cylinder Heads, Short Block, Starter, and many more.)

It's insane.. They charge way more than FedEx with not even half the quality of service. I shipped timing covers through UPS that cost more than shipping a Radiator through FedEx.

The statement that "They throw all their packages around and damage things on purpose" is true. Back in High School I knew guys that worked there and they bragged about it, even "Oops, it opened! What's inside? Oh look, I have a new watch/game/etc..."

I refuse to ship through them unless I have no other choice and I know that the item can not be damaged.

Correct packaging always helps though.. Bubble Wrap and Peanuts are not the way to go with heavy and/or block parts.. They do not prevent motion of heavy objects. Bubble wrap will pop and become nothing more than a plastic bag over the part and peanuts will just get crushed and become useless flat paper-like pieces..
Old 03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 12secdc2
no problem. and no im not changing my story im telling u that i never said that i had the head resurfaced and cleaned after the head was ran.
oh i didnt say you had it clean n stuff after it was ran. i meant you listed the job that portflow did before the head was ran
Old 03-19-2009, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok yes that is what i told you.