Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

******* _hans is a scammer ********

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ******* _hans is a scammer ********

and that is not a picture of the ash tray he sent me

and i have a feeling he sent me the ash tray and the rear itr lca's only to try and scam me.. because if you think about it.. i would of filed a claim with paypal and he would of gave them the tracking number for that stuff in his defense.. its kinda smart if you think about it...

i never was worried until he messaged me and said the headlights and corners didnt make it out because the "post office wouldnt send them" lol <<< what is that.. come on now!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Banned

you refunded me 250 when i paid 290 for the headlights and corners.. so no you didnt refund me the full amount but hey.. i understand how internet transactions go and ill take what i can get
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

buyer beware of seller.... seller beware of buyer! lesson learned!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned

_hans.. your forgetting about the original 40 i sent you (which i still have on file in my paypal account) towards the headlights and corners.. so technically you still owe me 40 and you know it
Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by raidacaipo
buyer beware of seller.... seller beware of buyer! lesson learned!
fair enough, i agree

just think about this in the future buyers..

when you buy something... MAKE SURE IT ISNT STILL ON THE GUYS CAR!!!! LOL <<<

_hans is the first guy where ive bought something and he says he still needs to use it for a couple of weeks until he gets whatever he needs to get... now tell me thats not a joke!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:52 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

this dude joe. is making threats to me. you can search thru my inbox for days about the threats he sent me. long story short. i sold him my headlights and corners. and he wanted to buy my suspension also. ZEAL b6. so he send me 250 for the headlights and corners and 100$ non refundable deposit for the ZEALS. he pmd me saying he couldnt handle the zeals saying they are too stiff so i told him the deposit was non refundable and i used it to order my new suspension and i didnt want to have someone back outta it so thats why i asked for a non refundable deposit. so i said.. how bout this. i will give you the JDM ITR LCA for collateral and they are worth around 100$ so he says thats cool..and whatnot. my stuff is taking longer then expected to get here so joe is still waiting so when i ship out the LCA i throw in a free of charge JDM personal box. because i felt bad for him waiting and thought it would lighten up the situation ya know. a little present to make him happy and make it look better for me being a seller. i contact him back and forth all the time.never left him hanging.and i get 5 or 6 pms in between. where are you. wheres the tracking omg dude im gonna freak out. ,cursing or whatnot. complete wacko. so i get home tonight and get a link from my friend aboutthis dude ..saying im a scammer. so i am refunding his money for the headlights and corners. im not even asking for the personal box back bc at this point im over this situation and i am furious with this dude.after what i did and this is how he reacts. im not scamming anyone. im a busy person and i am keeping in touch. im not running away or trying to beat around the bush. this dude is a complete weirdo and i suggest noone ever doing business with him ever. he couldnt wait for me to get everything out to him so i am refunding his money.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Banned

your a joke hans, i just wanted what i paid for... NOT SOME ASH TRAY AND LCA'S WTF?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Banned

And we never agreed on a non-refundable anything... Where did you get that from?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Banned

you werent even gonna refund any money until i made this thread and i knew that so i made this thread... got 250 back at least.. better then nothing
Old 02-16-2009, 10:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthre....php?t=2502550
Old 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW!!! This is the second thread i've read tonight about the same guy supposedly being a scammer, and on 2 different forums. Both times he's taken care of the people complaining about him. Seems like a legit guy to me. Just a bunch of impatient people on the internet. Maybe if you bought locally from a shop there wouldn't be a problem getting things when you want them... I'm not trying to dis anyone, just making a point.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:06 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

yeah . i take care of all the people i deal with. talk to REZA OR silkyjohnson on NWP! i fixed the situation instantly.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by P.S.I Garage
WOW!!! This is the second thread i've read tonight about the same guy supposedly being a scammer, and on 2 different forums. Both times he's taken care of the people complaining about him. Seems like a legit guy to me. Just a bunch of impatient people on the internet. Maybe if you bought locally from a shop there wouldn't be a problem getting things when you want them... I'm not trying to dis anyone, just making a point.
well ive got a better point... when someone pays you with there hard earned money.. you make it a point to ship the stuff out soon and with a tracking number.. END OF STORY
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

please post where you saw it from before im sure we would all like to see so nobody gets scammed again if he truly did get scammd
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

your the end of the story. goodnight fool!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

noone got scammed. PM reza or silky for info
Old 02-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by _HANS
your the end of the story. goodnight fool!
cool guy
Old 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

your the cool guy who is the baby and complaing and you are ruining your rep on here. noone will buy from you. check this http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2502550

you know what to do to fix this.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no one got scammed. just a misunderstanding. I just thought it was ironic that I was reading about the same person on another forum. I don't know any of the party's involved on either forum. So I am not taking sides.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Banned

your the cool guy who is the baby and complaing and you are ruining your rep on here. noone will buy from you. check this http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2502550

you know what to do to fix this.

figures..
Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

thank you PSI. im good people and everyone knows it. members on this forum and friends. actually this is gonna back fire on mr joe parenti. and ruin his rep!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Banned

no one got scammed. just a misunderstanding. I just thought it was ironic that I was reading about the same person on another forum. I don't know any of the party's involved on either forum. So I am not taking sides.
theres a reason there were 2 people upset with hans.. he isnt a good seller ultimately.. i mean.. obviously! he might be most of time but i got sick of him dickin me around tellin me the post office wont ship something off because its breakable.. come on
Old 02-16-2009, 10:17 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

dont worry. your opinion doesnt matter.i have dozens of threats from you. your lucky im a nice person and dealt with your PMs nicely and didnt freeak out back at you. most people wouldnt deal with your issues. i have never had any issues buying or selling and if people know me in real life i get along with everyone and always take care of friends or buyers/sellers. your nobody doont come at me like im a scammer when i am clearly not.

hopefully this dude wont have a username on honda tech anymore by tmrw morning. and mods! when you read this i have PMS saying he will hack another IP address and beat the system.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

dont worry. your opinion doesnt matter.i have dozens of threats from you. your lucky im a nice person and dealt with your PMs nicely and didnt freeak out back at you. most people wouldnt deal with your issues. i have never had any issues buying or selling and if people know me in real life i get along with everyone and always take care of friends or buyers/sellers. your nobody doont come at me like im a scammer when i am clearly not.

hopefully this dude wont have a username on honda tech anymore by tmrw morning. and mods! when you read this i have PMS saying he will hack another IP address and beat the system.
dont be mad cus i wanted what was fair
Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

SEND BACK THE PERSONAL BOX> i will be expecting that back with a tracking number within 24 hours.