Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash

Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash

Old 01-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash

Located in Sandy Springs, GA. Text 4O48O33O83 if local and serious.

I want to trade my "custom" Si sedan exhaust for a stock Si sedan exhaust plus cash because I want my car to be quiet again. My exhaust is not that loud, and it sounds great, but I just want to go back to stock. I say custom in quotes because it's stock piping but has a resonator delete and a custom muffler welded on (axle-back flange is still there, see pictures). It's an SRS brand eBay muffler and has been on the car since March. Still sounds great. Welds aren't works of art, but they don't leak or anything. I also have the stock, chopped-off Si muffler that I can throw in. I just want a full, original cat-back to bolt on. See vids:

Old 01-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash

Bump!
Old 01-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Want to Trade (GA): "Custom" Si sedan exhaust for stock Si sedan exhaust + cash

How much cash are you asking for on top of the factory exhaust?
Old 01-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EnjoyTheRideDC2 View Post
How much cash are you asking for on top of the factory exhaust?
PM sent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.