Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Using "heatware" reference here for good trading ethics

Old 03-21-2003, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Using "heatware" reference here for good trading ethics

Hey guys I come across threads like " I was SCAMMED, HELP ME " and it really aggravates me. Sure Honda-Tech has a sticky under the classified forum (Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You....) which is 24 pages long and still growing. I do a lot of computer hardware trading/selling/buying at another forum (Anandtech) and majority of the people there use this site http://www.heatware.com as a reference guide. How it works: each transaction that is completed through a buyer and seller should be evaluated with a positive, negative, or neutral rating at heatware.com along with a description of the transaction. All that needs to be done is register @ heatware.com, preferably with the same username that you are currently using on the boards.

I requested that Honda-Tech be listed on heatware (I see that clubsi is listed there already) but the creator of the site said that he gets so many requests like this from other forums and he does not want things to get cluttered. So what we need to do as of now (if you guys decide you want to do this heatware thing) after a deal is completed select "-other-" since we are not listed. As more of us HT members start using heatware, we will be added to the list.

Im not saying heatware eliminates all bad and makes everything 100% but itll be an informative guide as to whos good to deal with and whos bad.

I've also seen people with vouch threads posted in their signatures. You can post heatware references in your signature. For ex. heres mine http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=417

let me know what you guys think.