Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

TRADE: JDM ITR GAB Revo Stroke Coilovers for DA coilovers San Francisco, CA

Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRADE: JDM ITR GAB Revo Stroke Coilovers for DA coilovers San Francisco, CA

I have a set of rare JDM GAB coilovers in good used condition. They are very stiff and will transform the way your car handles (seriously). The shocks have 4 levels of stiffness.

The only issue is that the collars are seized and I don't have any spanners since they were imported from Japan used.

So if you want them in this condition and you have a bench and a vise, you can break them free and you got yourself a set of SEXY jdm coilovers. These are comparable to Zeal, Tein SS, and Mugen coilovers.

As stated above, at this point, the coilovers are stuck at one height. I was planning on cutting the collars off and ordering new ones from tein since they have the same thread. It would be like $40 for all of them. But, if you want them and you have something to trade, I will trade for something decent.

At this point I need a new setup for my CRX. I want illuminas or AGX's with some springs that provide at least a 2" drop.

Thanks

I am located in San Francisco and I would like to deal with someone relatively local.

Rear:

Front:

Money Shot;

Modified by wakaranai at 1:52 PM 9/13/2008

Modified by wakaranai at 12:01 AM 10/1/2008
Old 09-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TRADE: JDM ITR GAB Revo Stroke Coilovers for DA coilovers San Francisco, CA (wakaranai)

bump