Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Honda Race Parts SALE! blox cams, dnr ported head, zex nitrous, etc

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Honda Race Parts SALE! blox cams, dnr ported head, zex nitrous, etc

IF INTERESTED PLEAE EMAIL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU. SORRY BUT I WORK 100 HOURS A WEEK AND NO TIME FOR MESSAGING BACK AND FORTH. ALL PRICES ARE FIRM.

sold my car and no need for this stuff so priced to sell and hopefully someone else has fun with this stuff.

pics are all here

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/3527476758.html

blox HSL cams (exact same as skunk2 Tuner stage 3) these are cool because non vtec lobes are close to stock so you still get good mpg and low rpm manners, idle etc but when in vtec these are BIG BOY cams and this set made 238whp on a built b20vtec, in perfect condition, cost me $500 new - $300

DNR fully built professionally ported head with FULL supertech valve train and supertech flat faced valves, less than 4k miles on it and in great condition, made 238whp on fully built b20vtec, valvetrain alone cost >$500, comes with cam caps and all the little stuff - - great deal at - $750

skunk2 adjustable cam gears for b series motor, read and black, used for 4k miles - $120

white faced autometer oil pressure gauge, brand new in box, comes WITH high quality brass electronic sender also - $50

BRAND NEW fuel injector clinic 650cc injectors in box with flow sheets, do your homework and you'll see that these ALONE are good for a few whp and mpg just by themselves, best injectors money can buy, cost me $330 new and I will sell for $240
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUEL-INJECTO...ba5ce7&vxp=mtr

Black b series valve cover cut for adjustable cam gears, pretty dang clean, included timing belt cover too - $50

Golden Eagle ls/vtec kit includes sandwich plate and oil pressure line for head - $40

ZEX nitrous kit for honda, this is the best kit because it's dry so you don't end up with fuel puddling in the intake and backfiring plus it has the intelligent management system too so the fuel/nitrous ratio is always safe, this is the best and safest kit for a honda, I ran 75hp shot on a ls vtec setup over 100 times without issue, this kit is in perfect shape and I believe i have the jets for both 50hp and 75hp, I think the bottle even still has some nitrous in it, cost me $550 new and selling for $340
http://news.compperformance.com/Instructions/ZEX109.pdf

I really would prefer not to ship but will if you pay for it first and pay for shipping, all the parts are located in SF and I am happy to meet up anytime
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Honda Race Parts SALE! blox cams, dnr ported head, zex nitrous, etc

bump