The Giant Honda Tech List of Scammers - Page 3 - Honda-Tech

Mark this thread as UnSold

The Giant Honda Tech List of Scammers

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 07:28 AM   #51
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You....

Old 04-12-2002, 10:03 AM   #52
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (NWP4LIFE)

Calin Paniti
37239 carpathia blvd
sterling heights, MI 48310

that dude just bought a license plate frame off me! whoa small world! he bought it on ebay and paid right away via paypal!
Old 04-12-2002, 12:03 PM   #53
New User

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (autorice)

ok im sure most of you guys have seen this one....
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=143742

this bastard so far has jacked 4 people, me on a CF hood, and the others on a greddy turbo kit....

James Shartzer
8304 Morningside Drive
Manassas, VA 90112
cell#:571-239-9297
old email: [email protected]

now check this out: http://thepartstrader.com/SingleAd.c...m=274262&DCID=

the bastard is still trying to rip people off on the same turbo kit!!!!

he is using a different last name now....but its the same dude...same area, James Shartzer vs James Shotzy, same fake product, bothe his new email and old email uses "ZEROs" for the "o"....we have notified a detective in the area but we have not heard of any progress...
Old 04-12-2002, 12:53 PM   #54

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (wuhungsixxx)

been ripped off lots but this is the most recent.

Karl Basa
840 Paeo Estero dr.
San Jose Ca 95122
home 408-947-1450

300 bucks for decent shape exhaust. sent money in the end of january, now april and still havent gotten money or exhaust. called many times. everytime hes an *******. finally i talked to his mom while he was at school and she said she would send me my money and still havent gotten it.

i told him next step is a court summons, so hopefully he gets scared.

derek
Old 04-12-2002, 04:01 PM   #55
dp

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (d-wreck)

Anyboby knows if this H-T member is legit: vancoulee. He is from Canada.

I saw some of his posts and some other members claim he is legit but you never know. I ordered a testpipe from him and I'm having second toughts. If vancoulee sees this I hope he understands my concern.

Old 04-12-2002, 04:39 PM   #56
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (dp)

edmund so/ edward so,
hes from canada eh?, took 400 bones from me jacked some other buddies too
Old 04-13-2002, 05:37 AM   #57
dp

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (court)

Vancoulee is legit!!!!!! Sorry for the mistake.

[Modified by dp, 12:06 AM 4/24/2002]
Old 04-13-2002, 07:07 AM   #58
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (TypeRmsm)

I posted a thread elsewhere, but for ease of search-
Ronald Hiniker (aka Tom Greenwich)
Type R head, he never sent it but I got my money back via Paypal.

Ben
Old 04-13-2002, 12:48 PM   #59
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (Bnjmn)

Why dont you guys just insist on using an escrow service. There should be no reason to refuse unless they are trying to pull a scam.
Old 04-14-2002, 12:38 AM   #61
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (CivicT)

does anyone know the dude in here that made the air fuel gauge into the rear view mirror??? well that fool ripped me off.. he told me to send out my mirror and my air fuel gauge (which is brand new) and 25 bucks for him to stick the air fuel gauge into the rear view mirror... well the fool made up some stuiped store saying that he shipped it to someone else and crap but for real i think he kept it instead cause the air was brand new... i lost all his home address cause the damn aol sucks too deleted the email... but heres his email addy [email protected]... he posted in the FI section once showing how he did the swap cant remeber his name on here too... but its kinda my fault cause i had a funny feeling about do it... but just wanted to let u guys know so u dont get ripped off from this loser too like i did... damn i hate this kinda of people... well theres my scam... his name is MANNY

[Modified by SPOON_BeIgHtEeNsEe, 9:39 AM 4/14/2002]

[Modified by SPOON_BeIgHtEeNsEe, 9:41 AM 4/14/2002]
Old 04-14-2002, 05:53 PM   #62

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (*****GotRice)

Ok Heres mine. I went looking for 1994-97 headlights on Honda-tech and meet this guy [email protected] I asked him about the headlights and he sent me a picture. The headlight looked perfect. So I sent the payment and a week later received them. One headlight look 10 years old while the other looked like the one on the picture. I asked him if I could return them and he said no. I asked him why one looked so bad and he never sent me a picture of that one. He said I never asked. I think that's messed up but anyway I ended up sell the headlights on Ebay for more than I paid But I did it legitly and 10 pictures of the headlights along with a detailed explanation. The buyer was happy and got exactly what he wanted. Now honestly I would never rip anyone off so why do other people. For all those that have been ripped I am with you and wish you luck.
Thanks

Stay a way from this guy
Jeffery Billy
[email protected]

[Modified by GSR1998white, 2:55 AM 4/15/2002]
Old 04-15-2002, 10:48 AM   #63
New User

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (TypeRmsm)

i also got ripped by Corey Smith he owes me 75$ for a a wiring harness i never got
arthur(aj, Spoony) owes me 125.00
Brian Ambrose out of arizona 200.00 for JDM gsr motor
Dustin mayfield 50 for fucked up wiring harness i got from him
Old 04-15-2002, 11:36 AM   #64

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (B16aVtecCivic)

man.. you want a wiring harness you hit me up
Old 04-15-2002, 03:32 PM   #65

Default Scammer=AkiraJDMSpec

Here is another Lowlife Scammer: aka: akirajdmspec

Gilgen, Gary
4735 W Copper Pot Circle 3818 West Valley West
WEST JORDAN, UT 84088 West Jordan, UT 84088

[email protected] ripped me off for Neuspeed Front Strut Brace $80 bucks.
Has not responded since I sent money via paypal. I called his Mom and she was not surprised and had no interest in the matter. Guess his whole family is crooks.

If anyone has any questions as to the validity of this post I can supply threads and emails.

He also was shady to chusai, but I guess he finally came through.

A message to scammers dont be dumb enough to allow common people to find you, your address, and your phone number. My Uncle is a West Jordan Sheriff .

Good luck to all on revenge.

Jayson S.

Update!!
He still never contacted me, however, Today the 19th of April I received the bar.
Eventhough he finally came through I strongly recommend against doing business with him. He never responds and it took me calling to inform him of legal action being taken on the matter for him to finally send me it.

[Modified by Jayson S., 10:00 AM 4/19/2002]

[Modified by Jayson S., 4:30 PM 4/19/2002]
Old 04-15-2002, 05:54 PM   #66

Default here's another.......

Old 04-16-2002, 09:45 AM   #67
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: here's another....... (NCchris)

What about buisnesses? has anyone been scammed by one or maybe just very shitty service? I am currently in a deal with a shop in california, who I hope comes through. I am already pissed with them and if this dosent work out I will go on a rampage.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:23 PM   #68
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: here's another....... (SoloSol)

posted for a friend of mine:

As a fellow "car guy," I feel it is my responsibility to warn other "car guys/gals" about scam artists.
Don't do business with Brian Bonniwell or a "shop" called XSSpeed Motorsports. I was promised parts if I gave this guy money in advance, in the amount of 400 dollars. He was a friend and helped me out a lot on the short film, plus, I always tend to trust people anyway, so I gave him the money. It has been a month and a half. He told me he had the parts in his possession 4 days after giving him the money. SO basically, for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting one excuse after the other as to why I can't come get the parts, or why he can't deliver them, or "forgetting" to call. He never answers his phone, and I can't find him anywhere. I haven't heard from him in 7 days.

Here's the where it gets interesting...I went by a house that I met Brian at one day, and talked to his "friend" that lived there. The first thing he said to me was..."Dude, don't expect your stuff." Brian owed him wheels that had been promised for several weeks. He paid him 300 by credit dollars that was later charged to a Sprint PCS account. This friend then continued to tell me about countless others that he had promised parts to and received money for. One guy paid him $1200 for parts and labor on his Lexus IS.

So basically, I am out some cash and parts. Skot, I will be keeping the IC (sorry) There is much more that I learned about Brian tonight that I didn't know. If you come across this guy and he offers you stuff for cash, politely decline. I believe he is driving a white Honda hatch right now, and his teal grean TC'ed Integra is "in the shop."

Brian Bonniwell and XSSpeed Motorsports get a big
Old 04-16-2002, 11:37 PM   #69
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (notec_racer)

Old 04-17-2002, 01:58 PM   #70

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (notec_racer)

I Live in chandler AZ and if anyone has ADDRESSES of scammers in AZ give em up ...i'll take a river rock to there a-pillar and dip.. nuff said
Old 04-17-2002, 04:34 PM   #71
dp

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (ariz0668)

Edit: Apparently I was wrong. Today I received an E-mail from vancoulee with the tracking number and even if I have'nt received the package I believe I owe him an apology. Sorry vancoulee!!!

[Modified by dp, 12:04 AM 4/24/2002]

[Modified by dp, 12:07 AM 4/24/2002]
Old 04-17-2002, 06:36 PM   #72
New User

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (*****GotRice)

[email protected]
sells on eBay under IS normalfellow or somethin like that
sold me a "super clean" intake manifold that was "professionally ported" and "complete"
it was covered in rust, refused a refund, tps was broken so tb was junk, port job would have been done better by a 3 year old with a butter knife.
Low life just pushed me around for over 2 months..... when i travel to CA this summer he WILL get a knock on his door... and unless I get my $100 back, he WILL get a suprise.
Old 04-18-2002, 02:28 AM   #73
Honda-Tech Member

if you get scammed on ebay, don't they take legal action against the seller/scammer?
Old 04-18-2002, 09:44 AM   #74
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (Civic1620)

scammed by a few ...

latest was a jackson wong in San Francisco: he sells ecus with false stickers on them, i.e. a P06 labelled as P28 on the outside but P07 on the inside
[email protected]

the infamous Romano Au Yeung out in Canada, got me for a cool $1300USD for a set of TWM Individual Throttle Bodies ...

"frank rizzo" <[email protected] stole some shipping money to send a jdm tranny and Toda spec B cams

the best one was Samuel Mancuso in Florida who was verified by PAYPAL and I still lost $450 bucks for a Type R head and PAYPAL refuses to go after this guy, saw him also posting as Steve Mancuso

Greg
Old 04-18-2002, 10:10 AM   #75
HNIC

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (CHEETAH)

ouch . Makes it even worse knowing you have twins.

Closed Thread