Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: STREETWERKZ' LHT supercharger, B series parts, CRX parts, GSR block, YS1 Trans, GSR head, ITR pa

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: STREETWERKZ' LHT supercharger, B series parts, CRX parts, GSR block, YS1 Trans, GSR head, ITR pa

<FONT SIZE="5"><FONT COLOR="red">LOWBALLERS..... I priced around on H-T.... these are the cheapest around. If you do find the same part for cheaper, let me know and I'll adjust my price.</FONT></FONT>

prices are negotiable. trade offers welcome but not always accepted. Located in SO. CAL.
I'm in no mood for games.....
My prices are what they are. If you don't like it, don't pm me. If you are in a mood to negotiate a trade, fine... I'll play ball. If you found the same part on H-T for a better price, let me know. I'll adjust my price. Until then, they are what they are. Deal with it or shop elsewhere.

<FONT SIZE="3">MORE PICS UPON REQUEST!!! I have hundreds of anything you want to see. </FONT>

<FONT SIZE="4">

20" Kyowa Raven wheels w/ Toyo Proxies - $900 OBO (fits Honda Ridgeline <u>ONLY</u>) http://www.kyowadesigns.com

Custom underseat subwoofer enclosure with dual 10" Alpine Type R's for Honda Ridgeline - $200 OBO

Custom 3" diameter old air intake for Honda Ridgeline - $100 OBO

<FONT COLOR="blue">$500</FONT> - 15x6½ Black Racings +45 offset (Imported fresh from Japan)

<FONT COLOR="blue">$125</FONT> - K20a R clutch disc and pressure plate (zero miles since i bought my swap from Hmotors.)

<FONT COLOR="blue">$125</FONT> each kit - Exedy clutch disc and pressure plate, for a ys1 cable or any hydro B series transmission (ACT xxtreme pressure plate SOLD)

<FONT COLOR="blue">$120</FONT> - 90-91 crx si OEM front bumper, bumper support, and oem si lip, OEM flint black (I MIGHT BE KEEPING THIS AS A SPARE TRACK BUMPER)

<FONT COLOR="blue">$100</FONT> - ETD k series fuel rail and AN fittings (zero miles)

<FONT COLOR="blue">$60</FONT> - B series axles and half shaft (torn boots, but perfectly good to use as cores) passenger side - 90-93 integra, abs, driver side - 94+ integra, non abs, halfshaft - 94+ integra

<FONT COLOR="blue">$60</FONT> - set of four, 88-89 crx si wheels and tires

<FONT COLOR="blue">$50 OBO</FONT> - OEM honda tape and cd player WITH anti-theft radio code (they work together) It worked when we pulled it out of our project EG. but now it's spitting out CDs. Take it as is, this is repairable.

<FONT COLOR="blue">$6</FONT> per pair - OEM honda bumper/license plate plugs (many colors available) or <FONT COLOR="blue">$4</FONT> for a mismatched set.
more info at: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2096646

<FONT COLOR="blue">MAKE OFFERS</FONT> - Various OEM parts... B16 TB gasket, D16a6 TB gasket, fuel rail spacers, fuel line washers, fuel rail washer, throttle body map sensor, rotor for obd-0 dizzys, maybe others. i will check part numbers. TPS sensor sold.

<FONT COLOR="blue">MAKE OFFERS</FONT> - Various K series parts...

<FONT COLOR="blue">MAKE OFFERS</FONT> - Various metal tool boxes
more pics can be seen here: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2122900

<FONT COLOR="blue">MAKE OFFERS</FONT> - Various Parts... obd-1 B16 intake manifold, obd-1 B16 flywheel, EG windshield washer reservoir, EG interior parts, EG corner lights, EG rear wiper arm, etc etc...

<FONT COLOR="blue">MAKE OFFERS</FONT> - More Various Parts...

</FONT>

[/b]

<FONT SIZE="10">SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!</FONT>

<FONT SIZE="20">$</FONT><FONT SIZE="20">$</FONT>

$35 - B&M FPR, painted flat black installed on a 90* bend honda regulator <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$100 - Autometer dual gauge pod w/ boost gauge and a/f ratio <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$60 - GSR cams and cam gears <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$400 - B18c1 GSR head, complete with or without cams. (will change price accordingly) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$600 - JRSC m62 supercharger kit w/ crank pulley minus manifold <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$800 - LHT intercooler manifold and ported S tube for GSR head, or will sell as kit for $1300 <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO MADEINIRAQ</FONT>
$250 - Metal ZC hood (will fit 88-91 civic and crx usdm front ends) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO PUMPKINKIDD</FONT>
$200 - B18c1 GSR block w/ golden eagle block guard (missing crank, pistons, rods) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO panda714</FONT>
$60 - GSR cams (second set) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO ddustin</FONT>
$300 - Hondata S200 w/ boost option comes with obd-1 p72 (GSR) ECU <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO CodenameAcura</FONT>
$65 - Ice reservoir for air/water LHT intercooler <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO R.A.T</FONT>
$70 - Endyn blower snout pulley upgrade makes 8-10 psi on an a6 with stock small crank. will work on b series kits too (half of what they go for on endyn's website $139) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO Akiraboy</FONT>
$200 - YS1 cable transmission (integra LS version, bought it to rebuild the case to ITR specs... but still works great as it is) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO @ries</FONT>
$100 - AZ race and machine EF- B series motor mounts <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO to @ries</FONT>
$40 - NGK blue spark plug wires, slightly used <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO Hondatron</FONT>
$450 - YS1 cable transmission (integra B17 GS-R version, very short gearing.) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO tom_l</FONT>
$1650 - full b18c1 GSR longblock. (POORMAN's R) ...and it passed B.A.R. <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO synergy10</FONT>
$70 - JRSC boost upgrade crank pulley for a D16y8 (8 psi) should privide 8-12 psi on d16a6 or d16z6 setups <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO to SiRay13</FONT>
$385 - Skunk2 stage II k20 all motor camshafts (half of what they go for on skunk2s website) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO 1g4my2g</FONT>
$100 - Comptech FPR <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO RootsGSR </FONT>
$50 - Heeltoe NRG cell battery and terminals <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO crazykamper </FONT>
$150 - Koyo aluminum race radiator and OEM fan <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO Mr_CRX</FONT>
$40 - EF crx B series shift linkage with polyurethane bushings (cut and welded DA linkage) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO Good Ol' Kyle </FONT>
$25 - Catch can (small) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO Relic1</FONT>
$20 - B16/ITR Hondata style throttle body gasket <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO Relic1</FONT>
$45 - C-pillar bar for CRX <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO gator88</FONT>
$15 - Vtec solenoid cover <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD To Swipe'd</FONT>
$25 - Golden Eagle oil dipstick <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD To Swipe'd</FONT>
$200 - F1spec racing seat (wide) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO onepoint6i's primo </FONT>
$160 - Rywire.com OBD-0 to OBD-1 vtec conversion harness <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO CW-ITR</FONT>
$150 - Neuspeed front strut tower bar (very clean) <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO reydio </FONT>
$20 - 2 3/4" dump tube <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO hamsterboi</FONT>
$100 - ACT xxtreme pressure plate and Exedy clutch disc <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO bobowns AKA heythatsneat </FONT>
$100 - BDL B series fuel rail / black (new, never used) I will also throw in the fitting to mount a fuel pressure gauge to a OEM honda fuel filter <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO eg64u </FONT>
$80 plus his trade - flaked and chameleon color shifting B series vtec valve cover w/ large VTEC lettering with clean/straight cam gear cutout <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO bobowns aka heythatsneat's friend Jeremy aka Jermz</FONT>
$115 - K series A/C compressor <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO crxbart </FONT>
$400 - K20a R ECU (PRC) and k20a R valve cover w/ plug cover, manifold cover, and oil cap (dip stick not included) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO smoke3</FONT>
$150 - 92-95 EG air conditioning <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO sol_white </FONT>
$60 - shaved B series Vtec valve cover <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO xHONORTHEBRANDx </FONT>
$250 - CRX OEM rear window louvers with brackets and install hardware <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO xtremeboom</FONT>
$100 - Vision carbon fiber B series spark plug cover, tps sensor, various bumper plugs <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO Boosted Chemist</FONT>
$350- JDM TRUST (greddy) catback for EF civic/CRX (includes all hardware and gaskets) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO JDM TR Civic </FONT>
$80 - Drag PROgressives lug caps<FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO AZTEKEF9</FONT>
$55 - 92-95 EG hatch taillights <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO sauceja</FONT>
$40 - Test pipe with o2 bung <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO ef nine</FONT>
$50 - 90-91 CRX si front crossmember <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO JDM_CD7</FONT>
TRADED - B16 trans from a 94 del sol <FONT COLOR="red">TRADED WITH AllMotorRandy</FONT>
Various bumper plugs sold to: <FONT COLOR="red">EJ8 944, SactownXSi, tracetec2000, coke in a can, Sundown, jonshonda, freeflyinrider, crexer, yoej8, thelobster, mikeycivic, boosted.chemist, hondazcivix, H22Ej1, -NA-aLL-thE-wAy-, blackSi_sd, rexone, RNPoo7, dc5_lov3r, EH6TunerDaniel, Guero2craze, 98BabiGs-T, MXS, TTE TEG, SMooTHn, ShinsenTuner, integlspwr2k, killerpenguin21, 2slowGs-R + many many more! </FONT>
$60 - 90-91 CRX si gauge cluster <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO 503_EF9</FONT>
$30 - K series coil over <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO blackKready</FONT>
TRADED - 90-91 CRX si taillights <FONT COLOR="red"> TRADED WITH efrex</FONT>
TRADED - 15x6.5 Drag PROgressives/yokohama 306 tires <FONT COLOR="red">TRADED WITH synergy10</FONT>
$35 - Craftsman tool box (3-drawer) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO JKGONZALEZ3</FONT>
$300 - Compucar 'bottle in a bag' cheater nitrous system, various nitrous jets, new in package ZEX spark plugs <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO JKGONZALEZ3</FONT>
$30 - B series fuel rail with obd-1 injectors and stock FPR <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO bart2546</FONT>
$100 - Craftsman tool chest and tool box <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO snowboardgeek1</FONT>
$300 - 99-00 civic SI wheels <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO 211</FONT>
$200 - 100% last set of OEM CRX floormats new in the box. <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO 211</FONT>
$120 - CRX ZC headlights <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO 211</FONT>
$15 - amber crx corner lights <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO efrex</FONT>
$60 - DOHC VTEC B series valve cover <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO bobowns aka heythatsneat </FONT>
$100 - injector resistor box and MPFI engine wiring, reloomed and cleaned up. AKA: tuck harness <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO Draco </FONT>
$115 - BPi velocity stack with K&N filter <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO GO-FIGHT-KILL</FONT>
$125 - Full nose mask: (hood portion was only thing used on a garage kept low mileage crx) <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO crxrocket</FONT>
$595 - Endyn Lightened and Balanced B18c5 crankshaft <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO mh</FONT>
$25 - 90-91 CRX bumper lights DIY dark housing <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO Robcrxsi</FONT>
$220 - K20a R intake manifold and throttlebody <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO K20EF8</FONT>
$110 - K20a R exhaust manifold/header and heatshield <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO sidious141</FONT>
$375 - ITR camshafts, dual valvesprings & retainers <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO dyingwish</FONT>
$300 - DC sports <FONT COLOR="red">K</FONT> swap header <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO MRMOCOS</FONT>
$100 - Samco intake arm <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO IT GUY</FONT>
$115 - Vision K20 carbon fiber manifold cover + hasport sticker <FONT COLOR="red"> SOLD TO mrrsbhatia</FONT>
$300 - 90/91 crx si seats, rails, and hatch struts <FONT COLOR="red">SOLD TO brandoom</FONT>

Modified by STREETWERKZ at 2:06 AM 1/30/2008
Old 06-13-2007, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: STREETWERKZ' LHT supercharger, B series parts, CRX parts, GSR block, YS1 Trans, GSR head, IT

bump for a cool dude, reputable dude, and BADASS parts.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: STREETWERKZ' LHT supercharger, B series parts, CRX parts, GSR block, YS1 Trans, GSR head, IT

bump for joe so he can get some new parts for his honda avalanche
Old 06-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Land of the free, whoever told you that is your enemy
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some hella good parts from a hella good guy. Buy this **** up yo!
Old 06-13-2007, 01:20 AM

hella
Old 06-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hella</TD></TR></TABLE>

what time is it in Alabama, 'Bama boy? 5:21 in Ohio can't sleep.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hella</TD></TR></TABLE>

what time is it in Alabama, 'Bama boy? 5:21 in Ohio can't sleep.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:24 AM

haha 4:22, im nocturnal
Old 06-13-2007, 01:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im up too...

no more supercharged b series?

only k?
Old 06-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (turbodcivic510)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbodcivic510 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no more supercharged b series?

only k?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i will still have a complete and running poor man's R, and im just going to install that until i can afford everything for the K swap.

i actually put a deposit on another crx shell, but i have been thinking about how much time and money its going to cost to finish both, so i figured, i'd just let dude keep my deposit and sell off the parts that i dont need to have the car running, and then buy a k20a2.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

your like me now. im debating selling my civic. and buying a ka24 swapped corolla. or ITB'd 20v swapped one.

Old 06-13-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: (turbodcivic510)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbodcivic510 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your like me now. im debating selling my civic. and buying a ka24 swapped corolla. or ITB'd 20v swapped one.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

S2k swapped one
Old 06-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (STREETWERKZ)

Posted Myspace bulletin too. Allot of my 440 friends are CRXsters. So maybe we will get you some **** sold, Lt. Rostaboch!

For Joe going K. BTW Joe, got a good place to get a cheap price on EFK1 mounts. PM JDMCars on here.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: (CRXBart)

i posted a myspace bulliten, its the new bandwagon
Old 06-13-2007, 01:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EF8kid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i posted a myspace bulliten, its the new bandwagon</TD></TR></TABLE>

With us combined not a single CRXer on myspace will not see this thread. Posting bulletins on myspace about this thread is the new rice. lol
Old 06-13-2007, 01:49 AM

hahaha, we shall take over the world.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EF8kid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha, we shall take over the world. </TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqt-5eUoPxw
Old 06-13-2007, 01:53 AM

AHAHAHAHA
Old 06-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-13-2007, 03:07 AM

u got pm
Old 06-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Bump for another KRX project.

D series FTW...bitches
Old 06-13-2007, 04:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you have pm
Old 06-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -NA-aLL-thE-wAy- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BUMP for another SELL OUT
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 06-13-2007, 05:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -NA-aLL-thE-wAy- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BUMP for another one converted. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Going fast is the new rice. I'm putting a D back in.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

MC EIHT - guyeaaah.

Quick Reply: FS: STREETWERKZ' LHT supercharger, B series parts, CRX parts, GSR block, YS1 Trans, GSR head, ITR pa