Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS RARE CDM ITR Front & Rear Seats

Old 01-30-2017, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS RARE CDM ITR Front & Rear Seats

Originally Posted by killer_Bseries
Retarted. Try finding someone who's going to pay that price! Nice set none the less.
just because you can't afford it doesn't mean we are retarded. Maybe you are the retard. If you don't like my price then stay off my thread.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by killer_Bseries
another retard... sit on them for another couple years and you'll pull 10k out of them. Lmao
another ignorant *** statement. Rare parts only go up in value ya idiot.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

^ I don't understand why people burn so much energy hatin'....everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but damn if you don't have something productive to say, then just keep it moving. If you wanna ask $10 million for the seats, that's all you. ****, their your damn seats! LOL!

love the seats ricb20vtec22!! 👍👍 Wish I had a mint Integra to put these bad boys in....I would've bought them, easily. There's someone puttin' an Integra to showroom condition that will snag these up....

- DM
Old 01-31-2017, 02:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dmemenza
^ I don't understand why people burn so much energy hatin'....everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but damn if you don't have something productive to say, then just keep it moving. If you wanna ask $10 million for the seats, that's all you. ****, their your damn seats! LOL!

love the seats ricb20vtec22!! 👍👍 Wish I had a mint Integra to put these bad boys in....I would've bought them, easily. There's someone puttin' an Integra to showroom condition that will snag these up....

- DM
I don't understand why people do that hear. I don't go around bashing everyone else on their threads.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Trial User

Yup i put them where they belong lol 2000 type r
Old 02-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 02-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

@genuineallday....very nice!

- DM
Old 02-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 02-17-2017, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 02-21-2017, 03:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 02-28-2017, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 03-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 03-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump
Old 03-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

- DM
3600 for seats that are used and have holes. doesn't make since to me... idc if there were 10 sets made. it's a ******* set of seats that are red lol. exactly why I'm replicating these things right now... lol
Old 03-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by B20vCRX
3600 for seats that are used and have holes. doesn't make since to me... idc if there were 10 sets made. it's a ******* set of seats that are red lol. exactly why I'm replicating these things right now... lol
some people like to collect, others like to duplicate. I like original. To each his own.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you wanna make dupes, feel free. The point is, if you don't have anything productive to say in regards to OP's thread, then just keep it moving along. Just like you're entitled to your opinion and entitled to make your lovely dupes, the OP is entitled to sell his rare CDM seats for whatever he cares for....whether you or anyone else like it or not. I've certainly seen threads that I feel don't make sense, but I don't make it a point to start flaming the thread.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you wanna make dupes, feel free. The point is, if you don't have anything productive to say in regards to OP's thread, then just keep it moving along. Just like you're entitled to your opinion and entitled to make your lovely dupes, the OP is entitled to sell his rare CDM seats for whatever he cares for....whether you or anyone else like it or not. I've certainly seen threads that I feel don't make sense, but I don't make it a point to start flaming the thread.
couldn't have said it better myself. That's one of the major reasons I'm done with cars & am selling off all my parts. So much " hate ". People can't say anything positive or they want everything for free. This is an expensive hobby, and if you can't pay, you can't play. I never go cheap with anything I do, either do it right or don't do it is my motto.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ricb20vtec22
This is an expensive hobby, and if you can't pay, you can't play. I never go cheap with anything I do, either do it right or don't do it is my motto.
You gotta pay to play boy, for sure. And the hobby is certainly expensive, particularly if you do it right. I'm the same, never like cutting corners or go the cheap route. Prefer to buy quality, regardless of price. Do it right or not at all, indeed, should be the only way to do anything.

- DM
Old 03-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey no hate here. I just wanna know where the price came from, I do like the seats. good luck with sale.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You gotta pay to play boy, for sure. And the hobby is certainly expensive, particularly if you do it right. I'm the same, never like cutting corners or go the cheap route. Prefer to buy quality, regardless of price. Do it right or not at all, indeed, should be the only way to do anything.

- DM
same here man, same here. As you can see from my EM1 that I just sold, I don't cut corners.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey no hate here. I just wanna know where the price came from, I do like the seats. good luck with sale.
The price has been this way for years. Sets have exchanged hands for my asking price & even more than my asking price. As with anything, rare parts only go up in value. The harder to find, the more expensive. And for the people that knock off parts, it's makes it harder for the people that sell the real stuff because buyers are always skeptical on what they are getting.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

understandable, sorry if I offended anyone. I just think that's a lot but I'm sure someone will pay for them
Old 03-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

understandable, sorry if I offended anyone. I just think that's a lot but I'm sure someone will pay for them
its all good dude, no offense taken....your original post came off a little abrasive when you were trying to make your point, that's all. It's just that when people leave comments like that, it kinda leaves the FS thread kinda tarnished, ya know. And it certainly doesn't help the OP sell his seats. The price is expensive, no doubt, but that's what these go for. Because of its rarity and his set, in all honesty, is in minty-minty mint condition. Hard to come by man. Someone on here mentioned they saw a set sell for 5k! And the little itty-bitty thread on the front seat, is a cake job for any decent auto upholstery shop. There are just so many haters out there, just bombing the hell out of FS threads and I just don't see the value in it. They just need to leave it alone.

enough of that...lol. I'm waiting for these beauts to show "SOLD!" to some lucky bastard. 👍👍

Thanks,

- DM
Old 03-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ricb20vtec22
same here man, same here. As you can see from my EM1 that I just sold, I don't cut corners.
saw a beautiful blue em1 sell on eBay....gorgeous! Wouldn't be you, would it?? LOL...it had a couple of small blemishes, but nothing to scream at....engine was amazing. Any "build" threads of your EM1 on here?? Would love to check it out....

always been a honda fan since high school days. And I always wanted an Integra. Bought one few years ago to daily to work and absolutely love it!! It needed a little tlc, but it has a lsvtec that is a blast to pound on. Had to replace exhaust, thought of Yonaka, went with Apex WS NoIR....bought a rep front bumper to replace beat one, but ended up getting a nice deal on oem front with ITR lip. Triple price I paid for rep. Still good deal though. Waiting to put a set of jdm rear ITR seats once I find a decent set of fronts to match them. I doubt it will be inexpensive...it's all good tho! 😀

thanks,

- DM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS RARE CDM ITR Front & Rear Seats