Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS in MO: LOTS of Honda parts.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS in MO: LOTS of Honda parts.

Here's the start. Willing to trade for 98-00 Civic 4 door (rolling shell in good condition fine), 96-00 suspension, stock GSR or ITR engine (running condition only), 96-98 grey Civic 4 door interior parts, or ???

1. Good running HX swap. Currently in my 4 door. I did new valve cover and oil pan gaskets, rear main seal, timing belt, water pump, tensioner, all new coolant hoses (radiator, heater, TB heater, IACV, etc), new flywheel, clutch disc, pressure plate, pilot and clutch release bearing, axle seals, and axles. Trans has Pennzoil synchromesh and it shifts perfect. Engine has a new OEM Honda exhaust manifold/converter (correct one for HX) and a new wideband O2 main sensor. Everything has been done in about the last 5,000 miles. Can see car run and drive before I pull it as long as I have not yet put a B swap in the car. With everything listed above, I'm asking 1200. Exhaust manifold from Honda was almost half that alone. Will remove parts to make cheaper. Will leave alternator and power steering pump on swap but I will be keeping the AC compressor.

2. HX wheels with nearly new tires (about 5,000 miles on new tires). Started to strip the wheels to get to the machined part of the wheels (these wheels stripped look nearly polished; they have the machined face like an EM1 wheel). Finish stripping them and have some nice looking wheels or just repaint. Since they have new tires, I'd like 400 or trade for other wheels (nothing heavy)

3. Front bumper off of my 91 CRX Si. PERFECT condition. $100

4. Suspension Techniques sway bars. No bushings or hardware, bars only. $60 each.

5. Small spline cable B series transmission. Condition unknown but I'm sure it has issues as all of them do... $50

6. D series cable trans. I was told it was from a Civic or CRX Si. It was also supposedly rebuilt by a shop in STL but who knows. $100.

7. Cut B series VTEC timing cover. Finish has been stripped so it's ready to polish or refnish. $75

8. B16A short block. Looks to be in very good shape. No oil pump or oil pan. $250

9. RC injectors. Peak and Hold (low impedance). $150 with injector clips, as pictured.

10. Near new 6 puck disc. B series hydro or B series YS1 cable trans fitment. $125

11. AEM B series fuel rail. Comes as pictured. $125

12. Crower GSR billet rods. Fresh from machine shop. SOLD to KCSR member. Thanks!

13. RTEC short throw shifters. Fit narrow Civic shift linkages or can fit Integra shift linkages with washers or sleeve cut to take up extra room. $25 each.

14. Skunk2 Pro1 cams. Brand new, never used. If I continue my build, I need bigger. $575

15. Brand new Skunk2 titanium retainers. $175

16. Newer body style Civic Si wheels. Removed from an Si sedan. All wheels in good shape but one has some marks on the edge from falling out of the back of a truck. NO CENTER CAPS!!! SOLD

17. Lots-o-cold air intakes. AEM 3" for H/F swap in EG, no filter. $125. K&N 57 series intake arm only for B series Civic (not GSR); originally designed for EM1, intake arm ONLY. $75. Comptech intake arm for GSR. Direct fit if you have a Comptech Icebox on an Integra GSR or GSR swapped Civic. Can use without icebox obviously... $75. AEM V2 for D series 96-00 Civic. No filter or torque mount. $100. AEM V2 for GSR swapped Civic (or probably GSR). No torque mount or filter. $175. Samco intake arm, K&N filter attached to it, and the heat shield on the 57 series are not for sale.

18. B series hydro and large spline cable transmissions. Most need work. Some I have gone through already. If I don't have it, I'll build it for you. Whatever ratios you want in 3-5, etc. Transmissions that need work, $200. If you want one of them fixed, I will go through them for $100 more PLUS you buy whatever parts they need. B16, GSR and LS gearsets available. Will sell just parts if you need something to get your trans up and going. I do NOT have any extra VTEC 3-4 sleeve parts... Prices on request.

19. B series scatter shield. One complete (pictured) and one needs a couple of the mounting tabs (you can make them from angle iron...). $125 for complete one, $100 for incomplete one.

20. TODA flywheel for B series. Great shape. $250.

21. Lots of B series VTEC heads. Stock B16 and GSR (newer ones only, no old cast cam rail heads....). Also have a ported GSR head with matching ported intake (will be sold bare, with Ferrea or OEM valves, or however you want it). Can also have any head put together however you want it. Also have one 47,000 mile EM1 B16 head for $500. $350 and up for heads.

22. Robot shifters. Only have a few left. Have been out of production for about 10 years and they are a knockoff of the C's Driving Position shifter. $150 each

Old 01-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS in MO: LOTS of Honda parts.

23. 94-97 Accord Wagon cargo cover and cargo area mat. $50 for cargo cover and $150 for the mat.

24. Brand new TWM ITB's for ITR or B16 head. NEVER used, NEVER mounted. New style fuel rail and throttle linkage. $1200

25. BBK 62 mm throttle body. $100

26. EM1 side skirts. Sweet stickers can be removed with heat gun. $150 as they are.

27. EM1 front seats. Not great shape. Driver seat ragged and bent from wreck. Have another passenger seat extra that can go with. $50.

28. Silicone couplers, transitions, 90's. Most are new, some used. $15 and up for new. $10 and up for used.

29. 98-up Integra coupe tail lights. Pretty nice shape. $125

30. Venom inline fuel pump. Remanufactured but new. $125

31. Older Skunk2 intake for GSR (pretty sure it's Skank2...). $125

32. 96-00 Civic sedan CD changer mount. Mounts Alpine or factory changer under the rear deck. $25

33. Chrome and woodgrain Momo shifter ****. Will go great with your wood wheel. $50

Also have a ton more that is not pictured. Off the top of my head, here are a few things:

1. Brand new in box Skunk2 Pro Series timing gears. Titanium color, new style. $200
2. Autmatic transmission from 99-00 Civic. Worked fine when pulled. Converter left in transmission per Honda manual. $100
3. GSR auto transmission. Obviously a JDM trans since they never were in the US. Trans had some shifting issues but I'm not sure if it was due to trans or shotty wiring. Have transmission, passenger trans mount modified to bolt into 96-00 Auto car, axles, intermediate shaft, 4 plug OBD1 ECU with 4 plug OBD2A-OBD1 conversion harness. $300 for everything.
4. YS1 cable and hydro transmission cases. $100 each. YS1 transmissions will be missing the cable lever more than likely...
5. LS 5th gears (main and counter) $75. Will install for additional $100 if you bring trans with you.
6. Large Ebay type FMIC. New but has some bent fins due to being moved around by previous owner. $100
7. AVID engine mounts for 5 speed 96-00 Civic. Polished billet style. $225
8. Hasport engine mounts for 5 speed 96-00 Civic. Polished billet style. $275

LOTS more coming soon.