Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: ITR PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2001, 11:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: ITR PARTS

I'm selling my AEM off my car as well as my Apex-i N1 Cat-Back exhaust. The exhaust is perfect bolt on for other R's or LS's Integras. The AEM is a perfect upgrade for any of those who have the skunk2 manifold or another R. Both pieces are in good condition, haven't had the N1 for more than a month and the AEM has a little rub mark from the radiator resivour.

I'm asking 380 for the exhaust and 150 for the intake. These are if purchased sperately. If purchased together I will let them go both for 500. If this is too high of a price seperate/together please make an offer and we can work something out.
Old 07-06-2001, 09:04 PM
New User

Default Re: FS: ITR PARTS (yellow blur)

Hey i'm interested but what color is the CAI? and is the exaust in very good condition? Thanks, I will pick it up if its in good condition. Thanks
EMail me at tjtruong@aol.com

Thomas
Old 07-07-2001, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: ITR PARTS (tjtruong)

AEM is silver and in good condition, scratch from the AC lines rubbing on the tubing and a bit of smudge mark from the Cooland Resvirour. The N1 is has a few scratches from installation and a mark where it rubbed against the control arm. There are a few scratches on the bottom of the can from being lowered. Other than that everything is in good condition and comes with the silencer. Please email me at yb.pyitr@verizon.net I've gotten offers, but you're the local one so please let me know asap.