Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: Crx Black interior, some other odds and ends (Houston, Tx)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Crx Black interior, some other odds and ends (Houston, Tx)

All following parts are 88-91 Crx unless otherwise stated. All interior is also black unless otherwise stated.

#1 Rear cargo cover $140
*pretty good condition with very small amount wear on the crease where it bends (and usually breaks)

#2 Rear cargo cover $110
*separating a bit more then #1 but still in good condition.

Divider with carpet $120
*in good/great shape. Sturdy, but one side is slightly cracked, BUT it is not in the usual spot so it shouldn't affect anything. Carpet has 2 holes in it, no idea why.

#1 Rear storage compartment $40:
*not the greatest shape, someone probably sat on it. Opens and closes fine. Hole cut for an amp wire.

#2 Rear storage compartment $40
*not in the greatest shape, someone probably sat on it also. Opens and closes fine. It's dusty

#3 rear storage compartment $70
*In pretty good condition. Shows slight signs of usage, very slight slag.

Crx HF rear carpet $100
*made by dstuning (they no longer make them), this goes over the rear storage compartment. Looks good/great.

88 Crx carpet $100
*has the holes for the 88 styled Crx's and 89 Crx HF. Harder to come by then 89-91 (-89 HF)
**Good condition, slight tear near the dead pedal that should hide well when installed. No rubber piece on the carpet at the heel area. Needs some cleaning, but good/decent condition.

89-91 Crx Si rear panels $40 each
*local pickup only
**Looks like you just need to cut a couple of things to make it 88 compatible. Passenger side storage box is not lining up perfect

=====part that needs to be removed to make it 88 compatible============

=======tab on the back passenger side is broken (pictured)=========

89-91 Crx Si door panels: $50 each
*usable condition, bad seatbelt tears, structurally sound. Perhaps able to just throw some adhesive on the the tear spots to make them look cleaner??

=============passenger side tears===================

===============Driver side tears====================

======most likely will not come with this part on the drivers side======

88 Crx Si passenger $100 and 88-89 Civic driver door panel $50
*Crx one is in pretty good condition with very small tear spots on the top, and the front screw hole has a small crack (all pictured)
*civic one is good except it looks like the previous owner tried to split the top and bottom, so it needs to be glued/plastic welded/something to get it to be structurally sound, but otherwise in usable condition and good shape

====Crx TEARS=====

======Civic spots slightly removed but still held together=============

Crx dash $30 picked up
*has a few things bad with it. Perhaps able to recover it nicely?

Crx rear window trim, center trunk cover, front a-pillar inner overs, $20 each:
*good condition, could have sworn I had the light covers too, not sure where they are now though.

Crx body gaskets (doors, rear hatch, rear windows), these are on the inside of the car: $15 each:

Crx random interior parts:
sunvisors $40 for the pair, comes with clip that holds it in place (shown in next random parts picture) somewhat stained
speaker covers (some broken tabs) $10 each
e-brake cover FREE (looks like it was painted)
Center shift console FREE (looks like it was painted)
88-89 Cluster cover $10 ok shape, MAY have been repainted, can't tell, but does have some overspray on the inside (strange)
Fuse cover has a hole cut in it $7
2 hatch pieces $15 each
headliner piece $15
BLUE rear light cover (driver side) FREE
Radio bezel (holds the radio) has ashtray and cig lighter $20

Random interior parts
(The sunvisors are the same as the ones listed above but has the clip shown in this one)
door handle pockets $10 for a pair
*1 set is faded due to the sun
door handles $10 for a pair
window cranks $10 for a pair
Handle screws and covers included $10
coat hanger thing that goes in the back hatch area and the one on the other side that just covers the hole (not latch type thing) screws and covers included OK shape $10 for the pair
rear divider holders $15 for the pair
Dash side vents $15 for the pair
Maplight top center headliner $20 (all screws included)

88-89 Style headlight buckets, interchangeable headlights themselves:
*lots of stuff wrong with these. PRETTY PISSED off from who I bought them from. $10 each
Let me know which one you are looking for and I will let you know what is wrong with it. Each one has something wrong with it, and 2 of them have overspray on them:
*Good for autocrossing :D

88-89 Rear taillights (big reds), ok condition $60 for all 3. No parting at this time
*misc things wrong with these, but a nice little buff work and resealant and these should be good to go

89-91 Crx Seats $80 for the set, comes with rails
*I was told 89 Crx Si's, obviously has tears, I was planning to get the kit off of h-t to fix these up. POSSIBLY able to have these sewn back up if you know how to do it. Pretty sure if you put a patch on the inside and sewed it up that way it would hold. Nike foam ***** can be used to fix the foam (cheap fix).

88 Crx seat rails $20

Crx Si front sway bar $20:

Rear speaker brackets, the plastic part and possibly the speaker brackets and glove box. I MAY be keeping these, so these are just maybes, let me know if you are interested:

=============NON-CRX PARTS===========================

88-91 Civic Wagovan rear window bars, with complete hardware $70
*has some usage marks on them but good/great condition

88-91 JDM Civic Wagon/Sedan rear trunk tray $275
*signs of usage, VERY HARD TO COME BY

====================interchangeable parts====================

JDM Honda Access License Plate Holder w/plates $180
*both show signs of usage

Momo Formula Steering wheel with EF hub adapter $100
*good condition, horn needs to be hooked up

13" rims w/tires "Superior" brand?? $150 or will trade for stock 13 Honda steelies with good tires and center caps that are in GOOD condition. Only the gray steelies, no black ones

Throw me offers. Just listed a general area I would hope to get for them. I am willing to do a package deal for all of the interior if someone wants to pick it up.

I know some of the prices may seem a little high. That's mainly for people that would want me to ship them to them. Using the post office here in Houston takes quite awhile standing in line.

Thanks,
Shane
612-267-6081 call/text
iuse2brk@yahoo.com
or pm
Old 06-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Crx Black interior, some other odds and ends (Houston, Tx)

May be interested in the storage box # 3 if still available, is this price with shipping? PM me. Thanks!