Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: Civic EX Knuckles

Old 04-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: Civic EX Knuckles

<FONT SIZE="3">SOLD SOLD SOLD
FS: Civic EX Knuckles (Can you say rare?)
</FONT>
Nifty Picture

*Disclaimer = What you see here is the knuckle with all the options I'm about to offer you

Description
What I have for you are a matching set of EX knuckles pulled from a 91 Civic EX Sedan with 189,000 miles on the odometer. As you all know, these bad boys are rare as a flying camel and this is the knuckle you want for the perfect brake upgrade that maintains factory suspension geometry.

OPTIONS
STANDARD: Knuckles + EX calipers and Brackets =&gt; Asking Price
Option A: Add New Wheel Bearings
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Me &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Because I'm such a nice guy, for a little extra I'll install brand new wheel bearings into both knuckles for you. This way you don't need to have to deal with a machine shop or having to D.I.Y. =&gt; +75$</TD></TR></TABLE>
Option B: Add New Wheel Studs
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ME &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Ok, so know what a pain it is to snap a factory stud, or deal with a stripped one. No fret, for a little extra I'll install your choice of ARP regular length studs or ARP Extended studs, or any stud of your choice for that matter. A quick argument for ARP: "The purpose of them is safety. They are able to handle shock loads (acceleration - drag racing) as well as lateral forces (think oval track and road racing) versus stock wheel studs. Plus if you forget to TQ your lugs down, you have a MUCH better chance of feeling harsh vibrations without loosing a wheel." - Mr. Hammond =&gt; +45$ For ARP, quotes for others</TD></TR></TABLE>
Option C: Rebuilt EX Brake Calipers
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Me &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As the title says, I'll try not to crush my fingers and I'll rebuild those calipers nice and pretty for you. All seals will be replaced, and while it is disassembled you can bet your but its going through the parts washer a couple times so it'll be minty fresh.=&gt; Seasonal Price, kind of like Alaskan crab</TD></TR></TABLE>
Option D: Switch the EX Calipers for DA Integra Calipers
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ME &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Why would you do this? Because the DA Caliper has a larger piston therefor it makes stopping that much easier. =&gt; + 20$</TD></TR></TABLE>
Option D1: Rebuild the DA Calipers from Option D
OPTION E: New Lower Ball Joints Installed
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ME &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Price = +40ish$</TD></TR></TABLE>

Base Price
$200 + Shipping (Heavy S.O.B.s)

Contact
- PM Here
- Call Me @ 407.375.8256 (but if you do that, PM me to remind me you called. Hard to match real vs HT)

Remember, everything is negotiable to an extent.

Modified by dr_latino999 at 10:05 AM 5/3/2007
Old 04-16-2007, 04:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: Civic EX Knuckles (dr_latino999)

bump for a good deal.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i sent you a pm email me at red8889sidx@yahoo.com and let me know if you still have them for sale