Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: *** HOLY GRAIL*** Spoon EK cluster Mugen FG360 w/pad C's Driving Position ETC

Old 09-23-2016, 12:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: *** HOLY GRAIL*** Spoon EK cluster Mugen FG360 w/pad C's Driving Position ETC

NEWEST PRICING ON C's SHIFTER AND MUGEN GEN 1 WING. SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES!

Im putting all the items together in one thread. A little backstory, I used to own an eg, ek and itr, and the plan was to build up the ek and itr to a really sick standard...this was 15 years ago or so...Many years ago, I switched to the Porsche game. 996tt and recently building a sweet 964...while going through storage, I stumbled on these parts. They are now for sale.

Read thread carefully. Please, do not PM me asking for more pictures, where I am located, whats the best price I can do, if shipping is included, etc...I do not need to sell these items as I have no need for the money. Just figured there is no point in hanging on to them

First come first serve. It is not often these items come up for sale...If you want the best, or take car shows seriously, you need these.

Payment will be through PayPal or money order/bank draft/post office cheque only. I have set up a PayPal account to make things easier for the buyers. I'm covering the PayPal fee as well as the shipping. If you send a cheque, The item will not be shipped until I have received the cheque. Please send me a tracking number. Like I said first come first serve. Once the cheque clears, then I'll ship the item out to you. Shipping is INCLUDED and I have decided to ship out of my US location (upstate NY) to save everyone on shipping fees when shipped from Canada. The prices are firm and non negotiable. If you want these items, send me an email with the name of the part you want in the title. The thread will be updated once items are sold. These are my last parts from the honda world and I have nothing else.

Email me at danihovse@gmail.com.
Do not PM me. I no longer frequent this board. Thx.

1) Spoon Sports EK cluster. MINT condition. 20xxxkm on the odometer. Box included. Been in storage for 15 years...
SPOON EK CLUSTER SOLD

2) C's Driving Position Shifter. Super Rare. Authentic, brand new, in the box. Been in storage forever. ***I do not have the metal shift plate that replaces the leather boot. However, the template for the metal plate can be found and made easily and a custom C's sticker can be applied to it.. The plate never came with the shifter, it was sold seperately. So its not missing from the box. I just dont have it.
NEWEST PRICE: 1000$

3) Mugen FG360 steering wheel. WITH pad. Including a momo hub for the EK. All screws present as well as the mugen horn plate. This wheel is in MINT condition. I never installed it. No scratches on the leather. Black leather is not faded at all. Again, this has been in storage for over a decade. The powder coat on the back of the wheel has been removed to ground the horn wire. It has been done so very carefully as to not show from the front of the wheel.
MUGEN FG360 w/PAD SOLD

4) Mugen Shifter, pedals, and Type One reservoir socks (picture of the socks at the bottom of the post). I am selling these together. Will NOT seperate these. Again, MINT condition, never removed them from the box. Ever. Shift pattern sticker for shifter is present. All hardware included. I believe the shifter is discontinued.
SHIFTER/PEDALS/SOCKS SOLD

5) Carbing 3 point aluminum front strut bar. I do not have the rear. Mint condition In box. Hardware, instructions included. Never installed. Again, No scratches on the finish.
CARBING 3PT STRUT BAR SOLD

Mugen Gen 1 rear spoiler for the DC2. Condition is good. Just needs a new coat of paint. Mugen emblems on the sides of the spoilers are present. Hottest wing for the DC2. Again in storage forever.
NEWEST PRICE 800$

These are the Type One reservoir socks that are included in the Mugen shifter/pedals combo.

Last edited by eg4sheezy; 10-04-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: FS: *** HOLY GRAIL*** Spoon EK cluster Mugen FG360 w/pad C's Driving Position ETC

WOW!!!!
Old 09-23-2016, 02:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: *** HOLY GRAIL*** Spoon EK cluster Mugen FG360 w/pad C's Driving Position ETC

emailed!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What a selection
Old 09-23-2016, 06:40 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard Canada had a lot of crackheads but I didn't think they had access to computers.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone spending this kind of money to modify a Honda is a ******* retard.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:06 PM
HT's TOP CHEF

So you expect people to buy this kind of stuff from you and pay you with a check? Super nice stuff but your crazy!!
Old 09-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HOLY PRICES is more like it. Most of this stuff can be found for half of what you're asking.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't need the money? Put it all on the Porsche for the price that you are asking. 👍🏽
Old 09-23-2016, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

UPDATE: Spoon Cluster sold. Congrats to the buyer for the dime piece

Also set up a paypal account and eating the paypal fees, just to make things easier for the buyers.

If you're not interested, I dont mind if you leave a comment but no need to nag...

FYI thought about building the 964 full JDM haha (spoon seats, takata harnesses, fg360 wheel, etc...)...would have been sick...but decided to go the OEM/Euro look instead...
Old 09-24-2016, 02:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The mugen pedals can be bought brand new for under $128. Haha

RHDJapan : Mugen Sports Pedal 5MT
Old 09-24-2016, 04:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow...who cares about the pedals? It's the only item in my list that is still available.

And do your homework on Mugen products...plenty of fakes going around. Nevermind the shipping from overseas...

These pedals and discontinued shifter were purchased from KingMotorsports back in the day.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg4sheezy
Wow...who cares about the pedals? It's the only item in my list that is still available.

And do your homework on Mugen products...plenty of fakes going around. Nevermind the shipping from overseas...

These pedals and discontinued shifter were purchased from KingMotorsports back in the day.
Buddy.... do your homework. RHDjapan has been around for a long time. They are 100% reputable. Ask anyone who knows anything. The pedals are not discontinued.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Can you read English? I never said the pedals were discontinued.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg4sheezy
Can you read English? I never said the pedals were discontinued.
You got me there. I can't read English.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Update:
Spoon EK cluster sold
Mugen FG360 w/pad sold
Mugen Pedals/****/Type ONE socks sold

Congrats to the buyers!!

Remaining:
C's Shifter
Carbing 3Pt strut bar
Mugen Gen 1 wing

Again, no need to nag and complain. The market will naturally speak for itself through the simple economics of supply and demand.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:01 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no demand for a $2000 mugen gen1. That's some Canadian economics there.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Especially because they can be had for less than $1k in that condition.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Admittedly ive been out of the game for a little while. I may be wrong on some of the pricing.

Please show me where they can be had for less than $1k.

And what price would you like to see the carbing bar at?
Old 09-25-2016, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 09-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

UPDATED PRICING SEE FIRST THREAD!
Old 09-29-2016, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any reasonable offer will be entertained on the remaining parts for sale...thx
Old 10-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pm sent !