Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Find anything you need for your car and get CAHSBACK on everything!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Find anything you need for your car and get CAHSBACK on everything!!

Whats up Honda Tech....so check this out. Free to sign up...get any wheres up to 50% cashback on any item, I mean any! Turbo kits, suspension, accessories, exhaust, everything...all name brands you know and trust for the same great online prices you find at the popular websites BUT you get cashback! example...say you find a skunk2 IM you like at say Andy's Auto Sport, you get the same price, but you get 5% cash back too! Ton's of partner stores and almost every part you need can be found through this site! PM me for details!!! 100% official!!! Wouldn't put my name on it if it wasn't!
I just bought a Skunk2 Vtec solenoid cover and Skunk2 radiator cap for the same prices as on eBay! shipped free!!! and I got 5% cash back on the purchase!! What!!!?? Whats better than buying cool stuff for the whip and getting cash back! you can even refer your friends and you get cashback on their purchases!!!! WHAT!!?

PM me!!
More than just car parts too!! electronics, video games, apparel, & more!

PM me.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Find anything you need for your car and get CAHSBACK on everything!!

Over 3,000 partner stores!!! If you have trouble finding a part let me know, I can help track down what your looking for!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Find anything you need for your car and get CAHSBACK on everything!!

Get an extra 2% cashback on Tire Racks all ready low prices! Works like eBay bucks but with real money!!! PM me for details and website.