Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

F/S: Boost Gauge, Misc Turbo Parts; Misc D Series Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon5 F/S: Boost Gauge, Misc Turbo Parts; Misc D Series Stuff

-Omori 52mm mechanical boost gauge. Reliable mechanical boost gauge in black with red needle and green illumination. Comes w/ new vacuum hose in original box w/ hardware and instructions. $100

This is what the gauge looked like in the car:

**any parts not specifically listed for sale are not included**

-Earl's -3 AN Speed-Flex Teflon Hose. This is about 8 feet of Earl's Speed-Flex hose in -3 AN size. It features a teflon liner and is suitable for most hydraulic applications. I bought 20 feet to make custom brake and clutch lines, and this is what I have left over. Use it for brake lines, or make a custom turbo feed line. This hose uses Earl's Speed Seal hose ends. This hose retails for almost $3/foot, so my price is $15, or $20 shipped.

-K&N breather filter. SOLD

-3" 45 degree mandrel bent tubing. Was used as an intake pipe and has reflective heat tape on it. Take it off and use it for downpipe/exhaust fab, or use as-is for a custom intake application. $10

-2.5" to 3" stainless transitions. These are 2.5" to 3" flares/transitions made from stainless steel. They provide a smooth transition from 2.5" to 3" and are perfect for custom exhaust applications. One has an overall length of about two and a half inches and has a thick TIG welded 3-bolt flange that matches up with most stock Honda flanges and other 2.25"/2.5" 3-bolt applications. The other is unflanged with an overall length of about 4.25". Make an offer on either one, or both.

-6.25" and 6.5" t-bolt clamps. These are large diameter t-bolt clamps in 6.25" and 6.5" diameters. They are .75" wide, and I was going to use them to mount a turbo N1 muffler without having to weld exhaust hangers directly to the muffler(they would be welded to the clamp). Make an offer on either one, or both.

-OEM Civic shifter arm. Off a 97 Civic EX, but will fit most D/B series setups that use a non-cable shift linkage. Make an offer

-D16Y8 backup light switch. Off a 97 Civic EX. Make an offer

-D16Y8 engine mounts - D16Y8 driver side/front AC mount, driver side bracket(on block), front tranny mount, upper tranny mount(on chassis), rear chassis mount(this one might be from an LS, but I think they're the same), rear tranny bracket; make an offer an any or all

You can look up people I've done business with in my old F/S threads.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by inspyral; 02-01-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: Boost Gauge, Misc Turbo Parts; Misc D Series Stuff

I will take the k&n breather if you still have it
Old 11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Trial User

Location: Southern Maine (Might as well be part of Canada..lol.)
Icon5 Re: F/S: Boost Gauge, Misc Turbo Parts; Misc D Series Stuff

I'll take the earls line u have for sale..do u have any of the fittings with it, or would be willing to get rid of any..plus would u take $15 shipped..?..just let me know what's up either way, as soon as u can...thanks TTYL.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: F/S: Boost Gauge, Misc Turbo Parts; Misc D Series Stuff

Originally Posted by Boosta_Tegra
I'll take the earls line u have for sale..do u have any of the fittings with it, or would be willing to get rid of any..plus would u take $15 shipped..?..just let me know what's up either way, as soon as u can...thanks TTYL.
You have PM.