Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

ENDYN's last B

Old 04-08-2019, 06:17 PM
I am Jack's...

Default ENDYN's last B

When I knew I couldn't finish my project I contacted Larry about his motor. I thought respectfully to ask if he minded that this gets sold.
The opportunity to have Endyn produce a motor for my project was unbelievable to me.
How my toe got into the door was even crazier. Larry is a charming, matter of fact speaking, no nonsense (LOL) master machinist with the most capable equipment in the industry. Not forgetting to mention the hands that massaged each and every head port after the CNC. His unyielding pursuit of perfection is a testament of his abilities and accomplishments to this day.
No longer producing motors but custom cylinder heads, Larry has left his "last B" for public consumption.71 years old and still a giver. He gave me this opportunity and now I offer this B to collectors everywhere. OK, I have paid my great respects to Larry. But you came to buy a motor. Lets begin:There are many more photos. there are videos of the head being machined on you tube with a Newen Contour BB CNC seat machine. Simply the best equipment.

https://youtu.be/tbbLjmyvVPAI

I have pictures of Larry's hand written assembly notes for every part. I have eMails between Larry and I discussing this project and revealing info about critical choices in components, performance expectations and fuel requirements etc..
This motor and all components are inarguably perfect.
Specifications include:Darton MID sleeves 84 mm bore (which Larry believed was the perfect size for best head flow) which unshrouded the valves making a cone fully flow around each one.
Custom made pistons (12.5:1 compression) from Weisco forgings designed for max abuse top side. The ring pack has been pushed down to achieve the most stable platform for combustion temps and to protect the valve relief areas from thermal deformation.
The custom made wrist pins are brutally sized for extreme power and exotic fuels. The pictures show just how much material is there to reduce any wrist pin flexing.
Custom Crower HD turbo rods.
A perfect crankshaft (no grinding at all), balanced on the finest machine. Hand laid in on OEM Honda bearings into a line bored foundation.
A custom Endyn block girdle fully installed to its new block bottom end stiffening the rotating foundation to its limits.
A custom Larry Widmer modified ITR Honda oil pump massaged to the max.
ARP fasteners and lets not forget the machining that brings all these parts together (line hone, deck the block, bore and hone with a massive deck plate torqued to spec so that the Darton MID sleeves are very happy to see the pistons).
The cylinder head is full of Super Tech hardware with extreme duty inconel exhaust valves. After a long discussion about the choice to use Super Tech he responded they have the best in house quality control and materials.
Larry's own custom valve guides.
Custom D shaped cylinder head to direct flame travel and keep thing flowing. He is a master of the cylinder head. His vision and efforts have been recognized around the world. The best of the best have won with Endyn over the last 40 years. He sees this stuff in his dreams and makes them come to life in metal artistry.
The head has received a custom CNC treatment and even then Larry puts his craft into hand finishing every port.
The ports have been welded and reshaped according to Larry's liking. The head was finished on a Newen Contour BB. nothing was spared about this build. What Larry asked for he got.The head was even line bored to restore a perfect finish to the cam saddles.

I'm sick about selling it. Life doesn't go the way we plan. Somebody is going to get a unicorn here!

This is the last one.Good luck and thank you.

REVISED OFFER FOR HONDA TECH ONLY
************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
Honda Tech actually has a reduced price from the ebay listing by $1000. bucks but wait there is more!
I will now include with this motor :
ARP head stud kit NEW
OEM Honda MLS head gasket 84.5 mm laser cut NEW
OEM Honda oil pump pick up NEW
Gates Racing BLUE timing belt severe duty NEW

One sweet deal (cookie not included) , cookie not around....Yum.

Hundreds more in actual parts that compliment this motor. Thank you Honda Tech for always being an interesting community.
$9000. will buy the last B.
It's up on eBay so don't waste too much time thinking. Thank you Larry. You treated me like a friend and made me feel welcome every trip down. God bless you.

Last edited by Tyler Dirden; 04-10-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 06:40 PM
I am Jack's...

Default Re: ENDYN's last B

How about some sweet new parts to go with that.......
Old 04-17-2019, 04:32 AM
I am Jack's...

Easter weekend only.........

$8000. With free shipping.

God has a plan for you.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:16 PM
I am Jack's...

OK, I am trying to make some life changes happen and this rare one of a kind masterpiece is one of hundreds of parts in my way.
I realize that I am looking for an uncompromising buyer that has greatness within their reach.
You are here somewhere because all the history of this site's mad rides prove it.

You deserve the credulity and rare opportunity this transition affords.
I will sell this for MY COST which is $7000.
plus $250. for shipping and handling (very safe packaging)

Who can argue it's market value when the master himself (Larry Widmer) assembled this last B.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is truly a gem. GLWS, wish I was in the market. Someone will snag this, donít compromise, the right person just hasnít seen it yet. I always wanted a set of his roller wave pistons... and other parts lol
Old 05-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ugh this is beautiful. I am not in the market but hope it goes to a good home. Someone out there who is actually taking the time to plan a build will see this and realize what it's worth.

GLWS.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, some story behind it lol...hope it goes to good use!
Old 05-21-2019, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If I had the cash to throw down, I'd go for this. Unfortunately as usual I am Broke Phi Broke.

How much for the half fudge cookie? I could probably afford that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.