Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read..

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 10:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read..

Well here is the deal. I bought some Progress Springs for my EG Hatch off of this guy. It's been almost 1 month now and still nothing. Haven't heard a pep from him. His e-mail doesn't work nor does he answer my IM's. He had a Vouch thread for himself and from the looks of it 6 people vouched for him. Well since 6 people already vouched for him, I trusted Alex and sent him a MO of $110 as we agreed. A week goes by and finally I hear from him saying he was out of town and had to take care of some family things. haha yeah right... Funny thing is I am not the only one that has been scammed by this 17 year old kid... 2 other people bought things from him and they have been waiting longer than I have. Another thing that caught my eye was he changed his screen name 3 times on here since I sent him the MO. Well to the people who vouched him, is it all bullshit???? I dunno.. All have to say about this kid is don't buy from **** from him. Well until myself and the others recieve or things, I will take his ******* name off these boards.

Alex Prochnow
53 Conventry Ln.
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656

here is the Vouch thread for him, lol...
https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=1

and also the IM history..

(3:51 PM 7/25/2003) Crxlsturbo: Just letting you know Alex that I sent off the money order today 2day air. So it should get there on Monday. Let me know when you have sent off the package. Thanks.

Marc
(5:44 PM 7/25/2003) Honda GSR: ok cool talk to you then!!
(10:39 PM 7/25/2003) Crxlsturbo: k lata Alex
(1:10 PM 7/29/2003) Crxlsturbo: hey bro just wondering if you got my money order for the amount of $110 for the Progress springs. I think you should've recieved it today. Please let me know Alex. Thanks..

Marc
(2:09 PM 7/29/2003) signal24: ya i just got it today...will try to get the springs out asap....i will tell you when i do
(2:09 PM 7/29/2003) signal24: ya i just got it today...will try to get the springs out asap....i will tell you when i do
(3:31 PM 7/29/2003) Crxlsturbo: ahh ok.. cool man. Let me know when you ship out the springs asap.

marc
(10:41 PM 7/30/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey just wondering if you sent off the springs yet? Kinda hate driving on my cut springs right now. Thanks...

Marc
(12:49 AM 7/31/2003) signal24: no i havnt sorry tried to get them out today but was too late(shitty work hours)......but i will get them out tomorrow first thing in the morning!!
(3:31 AM 7/31/2003) Crxlsturbo: k thanks Alex. Let me know. Peace out man

Marc

(2:11 AM 8/3/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey bro I am starting to worry now. I haven't heard from you in about 3 days now. Did you send out the springs? yes or no? Thanks

Marc
(1:11 PM 8/4/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex, you man what is up? You don't reply back to my IM's nor my e-mails. I hope you are trying not to avoid me bro. PLEASE let me know if you sent out my springs. Thanks...

Marc
(1:25 PM 8/4/2003) signal24: hey man im so sorry, i actually just got back from chicago, we've had some family problems and i had to go back to deal with them.....if i dont get the springs out today they will be out tomorrow for sure....im really sorry its taking this long and i will try to get them out asap! thanks.
(3:25 PM 8/4/2003) Crxlsturbo: ahh hey np. I was starting to worry but all is forgiven bro. I am sorry that you were having family problems and I totally understand it. Just let me know when you send out the springs. Thanks Alex. and I hope you worked out your family problems.

Marc
(1:37 AM 8/6/2003) Crxlsturbo: hey Alex just wondering if you are going to have time this week to ship off the springs. I kind of need the ASAP because my car has a camber problem. I already have the camber kit installed and I don't want to aline it right now because I am going to install your springs that I bought from you. Just let me know if you can send them off this week if possible. Thanks..

Marc
(2:56 AM 8/6/2003) signal24: they will definently be out by this week, i will let you know as soon as i do!
(2:02 AM 8/8/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex, sorry I keep bothering you bro. But did you send out the springs? I just don't want you to forget about shipping out the springs and all. Thanks...

Marc
(11:50 PM 8/9/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex. I still haven't heard from you. It has almost been 2 weeks bro. I really need those springs ASAP because my car needs a alinement really bad. Did you already send out the springs? Please IM me back on whats going on. I am getting worried.... Thanks..

MArc
(7:26 PM 8/11/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex how come you are not replying back to my IM's bro? I don't want to report you to the mods about what's going on. Come on, I trusted you and look at what you are doing. Not just me but that other guy also that bought a Apex Dunk from you. Please send out our stuff ASAP. It's already been 2 weeks for me and 4 weeks for him
(5:04 PM 8/15/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex it's late Friday and I still haven't recieved my springs yet. WTF man.... You haven't returned any of my e-mails nor IM's. Are you trying to scam me? If not then reply back to this IM or I will have to report you to the mods and the list of scammers on these boards. Thanks..

Marc

(5:04 PM 8/15/2003) Crxlsturbo: Hey Alex it's late Friday and I still haven't recieved my springs yet. WTF man.... You haven't returned any of my e-mails nor IM's. Are you trying to scam me? If not then reply back to this IM or I will have to report you to the mods and the list of scammers on these boards. Thanks..

Marc

Old 08-20-2003, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (Crxlsturbo)

This guy had a forsale thread with 6 v-afc's forsale for 175 and i almost sent him $, glad i didnt...

scammers
Old 08-21-2003, 12:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (Gray EG)

I am glad also. I just can't believe people vouched for this ******* scammer..
Old 08-21-2003, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (Crxlsturbo)

this fool scammed me too, about two months ago he was selling a apexi dunk axle back for 60shipped, i ask for ref. and he got like two guy vouch for him, so i believe him, i sent out the Money Order like the next day, couples days later i asked him if he recieved my MO yet, and he said yes he did, but then he lost my address and for me to send my address again to his email, and so i did, two days later he told me that he'll send it out ASAP, so i waited, now its been almost two months, no muffler no response no nothing!!! this is what i got left that has been save about the deal, he just never response back:

(3:22 AM 8/16/2003) sPaRk'iT: Com'on Alex im going easy on you, why arent replying back to my IM's?.... all you have to do is, send me my muffler or my money back, everything will be cool!

(6:15 PM 8/17/2003) sPaRk'iT: i give you til Monday to answer me back, or your name is up.

(5:31 AM 8/21/2003) sPaRk'iT: now that im ****, your name is gonna be up, and you better watch out fool, i live in cali too, dont think that i cant do ****. Better yet send me my muffler, or **** is gonna happen, just watch.

this is how **** i am! he change his name so many times, dont buy stuff from this guy, and if anyone lives close by him and can help please tell that fool to send out our stuff, or make him to or something, if i was there ill beat the **** outta him! i just want my money back, or still if he just send me the muffler, everything will be cool.
Old 08-21-2003, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Lets all get together and go to Aliso Viejo & show him what we think of low life scammers! I never bought anything from this dude but I am willing to join you guys to go visit him.

Scammers are worse than the cliff-hanger **** that won't fall into the damn bowl!!!
Old 08-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (sPaRk'iT)

No wonder he wouldn't answer my emails and PM's when I wanted a VAFC and he knew I was local....
Old 08-21-2003, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (Vap133)

that biatch..lets go aliso viejo..thats about 30-40 mins..around irvine area. lets meet him up!! he never replied to any of my PMs about the vafc!!
Old 08-21-2003, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (4g_civic_si

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4g_civic_si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that biatch..lets go aliso viejo..thats about 30-40 mins..around irvine area. lets meet him up!! he never replied to any of my PMs about the vafc!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

im down for that, i live in fountain valley
scammers
Old 08-21-2003, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

is that even his real address?
Old 08-21-2003, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (4g_civic_si

yes it is.... Me and the 2 other guys sent him the MO's to that address.
Old 08-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cant you guys do anything to sue him..or call the cops? i mean..dont you guys have enough evidence..he did say he got the money. he did gave out his info and its him. if not..then lets all go take the money back..
Old 08-21-2003, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am sure we can. Well I am going down to LA in 2-3 weeks with my little brother to get his Hondata tuned at some shop called Church(something). So when he sees me, my litte brother and my other at his front doorstep he better give me my springs or my money back. That is all i want. If it comes down to beating his ***, which I am hoping it won't, so be it...
Old 08-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well 4g_civic_si knows Tae Kwon Do, I am sure he can be of assistance....
Old 08-21-2003, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (Gray EG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gray EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This guy had a forsale thread with 6 v-afc's forsale for 175 and i almost sent him $, glad i didnt...

scammers </TD></TR></TABLE>

I wanted to bite on that deal too.
Old 08-21-2003, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha coo coo..

Funny thing is, he scammed the 3 of us for a total of $300-400. Man what ******* loser..
Old 08-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

come on now..not all asians knows tae kwon do<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Vap133 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well 4g_civic_si knows Tae Kwon Do, I am sure he can be of assistance.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

YEA!
Old 08-21-2003, 08:11 PM

You guys! Alex just email me saying that he was on a vactaion and had no idea what was going on. So lets see whats gonna happen, ill keep you guys up dated!

and as for Alex....
Alex i didnt mean to be posting up all your named....i give you so many IM's, its been almost a month or two now, and i havent heard from you...if you send me my muffler ill edit all the thread and post, and still vouch for you bro, yes i am ****, but now i know the truth, so let me know wassup and ill edit everything if thing goes right!. plus i try emailing you back, your email account doesnt work!

-Bruce

Modified by sPaRk'iT at 5:36 AM 8/22/2003
Old 08-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sPaRk'iT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys! Alex just email me saying that he was on a vactaion and had no idea what was going on. So lets see whats gonna happen, ill keep you guys up dated!

and as for Alex....
Alex i didnt mean to be posting up all your named....i give you so many IM's, its been almost a month or two now, and i havent heard from you...if you send me my muffler ill edit all the thread and post, and still vouch for you bro, yes i am ****, but now i know the truth, so let me know wassup and ill edit everything if thing goes right!. plus i try emailing you back, your email account doesnt work!

-Bruce

Modified by sPaRk'iT at 5:36 AM 8/22/2003</TD></TR></TABLE>

Samehere Alex. Send me my Progress springs or my money back and I will delete everything that I posted about you and I will still vouch for you. The springs should've been sent out ASAP when you recieved the MO. That is how it works man. I will also keep everyone updated on what is going on.

Marc
Old 08-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Since you sent payment through the mail, and he was most likely going to send the products USPS, you can get in touch with the U.S. Postal Inspectors. I've been on the trail of a guy that scammed me, and sadly I didn't use the mail, but a detective I talked to said this is the best bet because they are national, in every city, so there isn't any deal about jurisdiction and what-not. They're apparently pretty serious, and good at this, since basically all they deal with is fraud of one form or another.
Old 08-21-2003, 11:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys have it all wrong, Im just going to leave it at that. Everyone that is threatening to fight him or what not is totally ridiculous. You guys are just going to put yourself in a worse position.

_Kevin_
Old 08-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BrynnTheSlut)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrynnTheSlut &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys have it all wrong, Im just going to leave it at that. Everyone that is threatening to fight him or what not is totally ridiculous. You guys are just going to put yourself in a worse position.

_Kevin_</TD></TR></TABLE>

How do me and the 2 other guys that bought things from him have it wrong? It's been 3 weeks for me and I dunno how long the other 2 have been waiting. I sent Alex the MO for $110 as we agreed. 3 weeks have gone by and still I haven't recieved my Progress Springs for my EG hatch. Are you saying that I have it all wrong?
Old 08-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Crxlsturbo)

"Alex Prochnow" &lt;thrice01@hotmail.com&gt;

To :
explictcrx@hotmail.com

Date :
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:53:39 -0700

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

hey dude, this is alex prochnow......i have no idea wat you are talkin about scamming and ****, a couple of my friends asked me to use my ht name to sell ****, and they asked me if they could send the mo's to my house (thought it was wierd but i was just like ok watever). I just got from vacation and just finding all this **** out. no they changed my sn so i cant even post on ht nemore cuz i dont know any of the passwords. i thought that they sent all of their **** out to all you guys. i didnt know that they were gonna scam people. ill talk to them and see wat the **** is going on.

Old 08-22-2003, 12:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sucks man , hopefully he'll give you your money back or send the springs
Old 08-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read.. (JeDgM6)

yeah man that's all I want. Not just me but the other 2 people also.
Old 08-22-2003, 12:59 AM

this is what he wrote to me when he recieve my MO, this was save on my email:

"hey i need your address to send the dunk muffler......could of sworn i had but cant find it so just get back to me asap so i can get the muffler out today!!!

and he just email today after almost two months:

"im gonna tell you the same think i just e-mail the guy with the progress springs about......im alex prochnow, some friends of mine asked me to use my ht name to sell some **** and i said watever i dont care, then they asked me if they could have the MO's sent to my house (thought it was wierd but thought watver i dont care)and now i just get back from vacation and see my name all over this thread and i cant go honda gsr anymore cuz the password has been changed. im going to talk to those friends and see wat the hell is going on and make sure i get you your ****!"

well Alex all i can say now is that i want my muffler or my money back. everything will be cool. And i would like it if you do the same to the other two guys.

Quick Reply: Been scammed...Honda GSR aka: Signal24 aka:BoostedSixthGen.. Alex Prochnow.. Read..