Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

99si808 BAD SELLER and a SCAMMER to me...

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99si808 BAD SELLER and a SCAMMER to me...

from the originale post https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1004960..i also updated that thread...

UPDATE: Well after waiting for a good couple weeks...my uncooperative seller has notified me that he WILL NOT refund my money...due to the fact that he cant get $600 to get me a new turbo and that he never agreed to give me my cash back (which indeed he did)...i just want my money back..if you say your goin to get me a new turbo for $300 ill just take the cash back since the new one is $600(too much to ask for?)...also he claims that he sold me a good working turbo (which he did not mention that there was in and out shaft play along with a stripped bolt in his for sale thread...which were highly visible..also i looked at the fins on the turbo and noticed that they were mushroomed...just like how a soft metal hammer turns out after smacking the ground).....most likely i wont be getting my $ back from this A**hole, i just want to warn future buyers of what i went through with this guy...and 99si808 if you want to say anything to make yourself look like the good guy be my guest...your still a SCAMMER to me...oh and if you didnt know what that is here is YOUR definition
I am trying to get this guy a new turbo, but it takes longer than a day. He is making false accusations.

sure thing buddy

A scammer is someone that sells you something when they know its fucked up (I didnt know, and I dont know if it was fucked up after being shipped)

this guy must be blind & deaf...there is a stripped bolt that is highly visible..also when you pick up the turbo you can actually hear the blades hit the housing likes its loose.

A scammer doesn't try to work with the buyer to rectify the situation (I'm tryin to get him a brand new turbo for $300, who wouldnt want that)

email couple of days ago 10/26/04:
sorry, Im not gonna give u the $$ back either sinc
eyou got ur item
--- steven zamora <steve0z535@yahoo.com> wrote:

> so does this mean i am getting my $300 back?
>
> Robert Coulter <flipman808@yahoo.com> wrote:Hey man,
> I just got back into town, I checked my email
> and thhey said he will charge 600 for a new one, I
> cnt
> shell out that kinda $$ right now.
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Now would you consider me a scammer?

haha...my thoughts of you are way beyond that

If I'm labeled as a scammer, then I should just ignore this immature noob and go on scammin right?

ORIGINAL POST:
i just bought a turbo off 99si808 https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=994537 for $300 along with a delta wastegate for $100...when i got the turbo i checked over to see the condition of the parts...ended up there was a whole lot of shaft play (so much the fins scrapes along the housing and makes weird clicking noises)...took it to a couple of shops and said it would need a whole new rebuild...after contacting 99si808...he said that he took it to a shop before he sold it and they said it had minimal shaft play (bs ) i asked him for the paperwork but he said he never got any...but if you read the FS thread it says no shaft play...i imed him on AIM and he blocks me from his buddy list (signed n to a different username his name is online)..i just want my money back for the turbo...would anyone be able to help me out on this situation -steve
Old 10-29-2004, 02:37 PM

bump for the whole world to know
Old 10-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AF-b16a1)

that sucks.... bump so u get ur $$$ back...
Old 10-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 99si808 BAD SELLER and a SCAMMER to me... (AF-b16a1)

thats **** up bump for loosing ur money
Old 11-02-2004, 05:33 PM

i know its gay...