Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

97 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE R

Old 03-23-2017, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE R

Rare 1997 USDM Acura Integra Type R with tons of goodies for sale for 83,400 miles for $10,500. I might go as low as $8500 without the seats and wheels. If you want an original hood, bumper, and original seats I can do that for $12,500.

There is damage to the passenger quarter panel you can see in the last picture that happened recently. I hit a construction pole with the reflectors on top to avoid someone smashing into me. You will not find a nicer type R with this much work, low miles, great body, a better engine, and this many aftermarket parts. That still acts and look brand new. Including a brand new transmission with only 10000 miles on it for a this great price. A/C still blows cold.

Since I got the car I replaced a wheel bearing on left front passenger side on 07/11/2014.
I also re tinted the car 07/11/14 and it has a lifetime warranty. Still looks perfect.
I also installed a brand new Type R Transmission 09/05/2014 currently only has only 10000 miles on it. It's in perfect condition. The best type r LSD 4.4 transmission in the whole world! Shifts so smoothly. No one has a better one!
I did a Valve Adjustment to OEM Spec, installed NGK Spark Plugs, Felpro OEM valve cover gasket w gromets and spark plug tubes on 09/23/2014.
I had the car Hondata tuned by Dyno at the wheels by a licence Hondata tuner at Proven Power so the S300 is properly tuned for best performance with all the aftermarket modifications. The car truly runs beautifully and you really feel the kick of the V-tec when it hits!
Replaced the rack n pinion on 02/28/2015.
I also straight piped the exhaust removing the catalytic converter.
I replaced the spark plug wires with NGK Ignition Wire Set. I believe in July of 2015, they still look brand new.
Changed cv axles to gator axles don't remember exact date believe it was in October of 2015.
Installed a new clutch master cylinder when I changed cv axles believing the date was around October of 2015.
Soldered and wire wrapped wires going to the ECU 11/03/2016
I just put in a new distributor from Regal Acura dealership on 12/07/2016.
I just put 4 fresh BRAND NEW Yokohama S Drive 215/40R/17 tires on it at 79,358 miles, new tire rods, and did an aliment on 12/13/2016.
I also just installed a new starter on 01/27/2017.
I only use High performance synthetic oil and oil filter when changing the oil. Some saying they are good up to 15,000 miles before changing again, but I still change every 3000 miles. I just had it changed today 02/13/2017 at 81566 miles so you should be good for awhile.
Just added brand new slotted and drill rotors and ceramic pads 03/04/2017

I really don't want to let the car go, but I could use the money to start a new project and I'm also thinking about moving.

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Engine: B18C5 Skunk2 stage 2 cams, AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable cam gears, Titanium spring retainers, RC Engineering injectors, DC Sports fuel rail, clutch Masters ceramic clutch, pressure plate, and 9 lb. flywheel, AEM fresh air intake, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, twin Redline fans, Hondata S300 ECM, DC Sports 4-2-1 headers and DC Sport stainless exhaust.

Suspension Modifications: Suspension: New Ceramic brake pads, new cross drilled and slotted rotors, Hardrace bushings, Koni adjustable shocks, Eibach springs, Skunk 2 Pro Series front upper adjustable control arms, Function 7 billet aluminum lower rear control arms, Skunk 2 adjustable camber arms, DC Sports upper and lower strut braces, all stock uprights and swing arms freshly powder coated splatter red / silver.

Wheels/Tires Modifications: Fresh BRAND NEW Yokohama S Drive 215/40R/17 tires on SSR Type C RS gun metal gray powder coated wheels. Standard spare tire in trunk.

Exterior Modifications: Body: Fresh Championship White, VIS Racing Sports carbon fiber hood, Carbon Creations carbon fiber rear wing, Stillen urethane front nose, blacked out tail lights, black halogen head lights with angel rings, clear / black turn signal lights, a majority of the exterior rubber trim / seals have been replaced OEM fresh.

Interior Modifications: Sparco Milano leather race bucket seats, DC Sports Shifter, carbon fiber around speedometer with working oil pressure gage, all carpets, Type R mats, door panels, in Good /Fair condition (slight wear, no holes, cracks, or splits).

Sound System: Really nice tuner CD/MP3/USB/AUX/HD Radio/(adaptor for Bluetooth and GPS) the Bluetooth adapter GPS you have to buy separate, all new OEM position Pioneer speakers.

Still needs to be done: ABS light on not sure if there's any issue with it (brakes fine and good), gas door cable needs to be replaced. The car is truly a piece of art. Still looks brand new. Any questions feel free to ask. Please just don't waste my time or yours if you don't have the money to buy the car.

Last edited by masterofphones; 03-30-2017 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Forgot Price
Old 03-24-2017, 05:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 97 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE R

This thing has been through hell and never came back. How many times does this car have to be claimed for water damage in its life? Then the big gap between registration periods?
I would assume when it was stolen, only the shell was recovered. That would explain the missing OEM CF trim pieces, bumpers, and plethora of random aftermarket parts thrown on the car.. Are the floor mats and door panels from an R or a Non-R model?

Poor Car...
Old 03-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 97 ACURA INTEGRA TYPE R

Originally Posted by EnjoyTheRideDC2
This thing has been through hell and never came back. How many times does this car have to be claimed for water damage in its life? Then the big gap between registration periods?
I would assume when it was stolen, only the shell was recovered. That would explain the missing OEM CF trim pieces, bumpers, and plethora of random aftermarket parts thrown on the car.. Are the floor mats and door panels from an R or a Non-R model?

Poor Car...
Don't think that is what happened. Has the same engine and had the same transmission before I changed it to a new one because it had a crack in it. The floor mats are from a R. The door panels are too. The car is great it runs faster than a stock and it handles amazing with the suspension it has on it. It's a great car. Some might not like the hood and bumper I can understand that others love it. If you don't like it then buy it and sell those parts and buy ones you like. I would even take offers for people that didn't want the hood and front bumper, wheels, or seats, spolier, if that is not your style. There not cheap aftermarket parts.