Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

05 Civic LX SE

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Civic LX SE

120,000 Original miles, stock two-door coupe, 1.7L 4-speed automatic, 38 highway.
Aftermarket rotors, new oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, timing belt, water pump, drive belts, battery, intake + cabin filters, good tread left on tires, recently aligned (last week).
Switched to synthetic 0w20 over 5,000 miles ago. Runs cleaner, never overheats or overworks. Fuel injector cleaner and intake valve cleaner added at last service as well.

Serviced myself for the last 30,000 miles, currently a tech at Lexus, very clean and reliable vehicle.
Good first driver car, several minor dents from previous owner. Installed new hood, front bumper, LF headlight assembly, grill, etc.
Slight brake vibration, adding new pads and factory rotors soon.

Recently bought 215/45/17 wheels for it, will look slick with new shocks and springs.
Planning to do that currently, so please feel free to discuss that with me more before purchase. Can purchase and preinstall as part of package. Would love to see it finished in terms of suspension, rear shocks has been squeaking over the winter, so I can do that as well as anything you may want to add.

Good stock car as is, can be great if upgraded properly...I can be your tech!
Trades welcome.
E-mail for number and/or pics.