Old 08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mista Bone,

if you are willing to give a little helping hand, I'll put you in my crew list
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Sippee hole update (thawley)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thawley &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just got of the phone with the media gal at Mid-Ohio and asked about the flooding. Sounds like its no big deal. They missed the worst of the rain and the flooding they did have was not unusual. It moved a bit of dirt around and the grounds crew is dealing with it already.

See you there in a couple weeks.

Thawley</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, the track should be ready in a couple weeks. There was a local (about 1.5 hourse from mid-ohio) football field that had water up to the cross-bar of the fieldgoal post on Tuesday. Yesterday I saw a picture of the field and there was no water standing and the team is playing their game on Friday.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
D Tranny Guru

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (Andrie Hartanto)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Andrie Hartanto &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Mista Bone,

if you are willing to give a little helping hand, I'll put you in my crew list </TD></TR></TABLE>

I can't get up there til Saturday night, I work till 4pm on Sat........and being a 3rd shifter......waking up at 7 am is not gonna happen......usually I just stay up all night and into the day.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (Track rat)

Some progress was made today. Now there is about an 85% chance I'll be there racing in H2. I'll also be covering the event for Sport Compact Car so any H2 cars that beat me will get an honorable mention.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (AndyHope)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AndyHope &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Some progress was made today. Now there is about an 85% chance I'll be there racing in H2. I'll also be covering the event for Sport Compact Car so any H2 cars that beat me will get an honorable mention.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dammit!

Well, I pretty much made my mind up last week when I saw only 3 entries. I cancelled my hotel room; my refund check from NASA arrived in the mail today! I told my 11 year-old son that I was skipping the race and would go on a Boy Scout canoe trip with him that weekend. If change my mind again, he'll be really disappointed.

...besides, you guys will have alot more fun at Mid Ohio without me spoiling the H2 race for you. . I'm not sure Andy could handle another East Coast *** whoopin' after the one Chad gave him a while back .

Have fun and be safe!

Old 08-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AndyHope &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Some progress was made today. Now there is about an 85% chance I'll be there racing in H2. I'll also be covering the event for Sport Compact Car so any H2 cars that beat me will get an honorable mention.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Hey, wait a minute. I though I was covering the event for Sport Compact Car...
Old 08-23-2007, 03:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (thawley)

Oh, "Snap".
Bring rain tires Andy.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (Chris F)

I'll be making my glorious return as the slowest CRX on track
make no mistake Sam's 133 H4 crx is FAST...the brown guy behind the wheel needs some work tho
Old 08-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (SpeedPak)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpeedPak &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll be making my glorious return as the slowest CRX on track
make no mistake Sam's 133 H4 crx is FAST...the brown guy behind the wheel needs some work tho </TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't worry, we'll have the Brown Guy up to speed by the main race on Sunday.

I just registered last night for H4 as well, driving in the other Myers Motorsports CRX, car #33 (chose this over #44 because it is my daughter's favorite number).

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the track!

Regards,

Sam
Old 08-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Track rat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Well, I pretty much made my mind up last week when I saw only 3 entries...
...besides, you guys will have alot more fun at Mid Ohio without me spoiling the H2 race for you. . I'm not sure Andy could handle another East Coast *** whoopin' after the one Chad gave him a while back .
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry to hear that. The car has yet to run a sub-H4 time so I'll just be trying to stay out of that race.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thawley &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Hey, wait a minute. I though I was covering the event for Sport Compact Car...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know you'll be busy, but I don't know the details. I just work here.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris F &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh, "Snap".
Bring rain tires Andy.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, Word!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (thawley)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thawley &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Hey, wait a minute. I though I was covering the event for Sport Compact Car...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll be there too, but don't worry John, I won't Casey your gig.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:46 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AndyHope &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Sorry to hear that. The car has yet to run a sub-H4 time so I'll just be trying to stay out of that race.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If Colin and Donna show up, I doubt if any H2s will run sub H4 times. Mid Ohio rewards light, well driven cars!

Old 08-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Allan, bring your son along? I doubt he doesn't enjoy racing weekend.

Andy, good to see you back!!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AndyHope &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll also be covering the event for Sport Compact Car so any H2 cars that beat me will get an honorable mention.</TD></TR></TABLE>

How about the H4 cars that beat you?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Track rat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
If Colin and Donna show up, I doubt if any H2s will run sub H4 times. Mid Ohio rewards light, well driven cars!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Even if Colin and Donna do not show up, we have the Mosers to worry about this year. Joey just ran a new ITA record of 1:42.9, with chicane, couple weeks ago.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

Andy, I just saw that you only have 2 races in? Would you still be able to sign up for Nationals?
http://socal.drivenasa.com/points.php
Old 08-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (Wai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Andy, I just saw that you only have 2 races in? Would you still be able to sign up for Nationals?
http://socal.drivenasa.com/points.php
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Media people can be given special consideration being that it does indeed help us all! He would not just be a regular Joe there for fun, he would have other meaning for being at the event!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (SpeedPak)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpeedPak &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll be making my glorious return as the slowest CRX on track
SNIP</TD></TR></TABLE>

Gee, that sounds like a challenge, to me. Not that I accept that challenge...

Keith, who hasn't been accused of sand-bagging, in awhile...
Old 08-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (kedwards)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kedwards &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keith, who hasn't been accused of sand-bagging, in awhile...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Keith made me laugh.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (Wai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Even if Colin and Donna do not show up, we have the Mosers to worry about this year. Joey just ran a new ITA record of 1:42.9, with chicane, couple weeks ago. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep, that's strong; I think Colin's best lap last Sept was a 1:42.7 on Toyos, my best was 1:43.4. The H4 leaders were marginally quicker in just about every corner and they slaughtered me in the carousel. (2,575 lbs vs 2,150 lbs). They got a VTEC beat-down on the back straight which nearly equalized the laps.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Rather OG

Default Re: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals (kedwards)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kedwards &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keith, who hasn't been accused of sand-bagging, in awhile...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Perhaps, but you have been accused of being the nicest guy in the HC paddock
Old 08-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If Colin and Donna show up, I doubt if any H2s will run sub H4 times. Mid Ohio rewards light, well driven cars!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dag Nabbit! I GET NO RESPECT AROUND HERE!

http://socal.drivenasa.com/points.php</TD></TR></TABLE>

I also drove in three time trials, and yeah, I won them, but you knew that, I'm the freakin unofficial HPDE4 Champion of 2007. Then there were two other days of trying to get the H2 car to run right. I took greens in every session of the weekend except for the actual races. I could have picked up points but would have eventually caused a standing yellow somewhere. I think that all adds up to being one of the exceptions at the Nationals.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prkiller &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Media people can be given special consideration being that it does indeed help us all! He would not just be a regular Joe there for fun, he would have other meaning for being at the event!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Shhhh, You could just say it's Andy Hope and leave it at that. Next thing you know you're gonna blab about the minimum weight exemption and automatic pole position.

How about the H4 cars that beat you?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, no...
Old 08-24-2007, 06:27 PM

"I'm not sure Andy could handle another East Coast *** whoopin' after the one Chad gave him a while back ."

Andy, I'm really disappointed the comment above didn't get a response!

Old 08-25-2007, 01:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 08-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Track rat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"I'm not sure Andy could handle another East Coast *** whoopin' after the one Chad gave him a while back ."

Andy, I'm really disappointed the comment above didn't get a response! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Who's Chad?
I have no recollection of that. Must have been one of those internet rumors. I heard about this other one though...
Old 08-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

People have short memory. How about when Andy open a can of whoop *** at the unoffical National at Mid Ohio?

Quick Reply: Honda Challenge NASA Nationals