Notices
Road Racing / Autocross & Time Attack Road Racing / AUTOX, HPDE, Time Attack

Honda Challenge NASA Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Chris F)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris F &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here's the first of the two video's I'll put up.

Saturday, was holding 2nd with Meris and Bernardo behind me, DNF due to a spin followed by a hit...

http://video.google.com/videop...hl=en

Sunday first couple laps are coming later.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Here's the Championship race video. First lap is fun.
http://video.google.com/videop...hl=en
Old 09-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (6ghatch)

A little late here, but just wanted to say that I had a great time out at Mid Ohio.
I was driving the Media car that Flaherty built for journalists to drive. I was never able to get the car up to the H2 pace (2nd slowest in every session except for Sat Q, you guys must have really been on top of each other in that session.) During the races I had to run a ridiculously defensive line. I think I only entered Madness from the outside once ot twice. I know I didn't make any friends out on the track.

But, it was great to see old friends and meet new ones in the paddock. Big thanks to Tom Paule, Steve Ellsworth, Johnny Mac, and Benny Pecqueur for helping wrench for me. Also thanks to Jonathan Meris for hooking me up with an Axle after two others failed.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:06 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris F &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
http://video.google.com/videop...hl=en</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice video! You were flying all weekend.

80% of the field was tuning 1:37's during Sunday's race. If it weren't for everyone's car problems it could have been some of the closest racing in H1 to date!
Old 09-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Wai
ProFunction/GT Motoring

Default Re: (AndyHope)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AndyHope &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A little late here, but just wanted to say that I had a great time out at Mid Ohio.
I was driving the Media car that Flaherty built for journalists to drive. I was never able to get the car up to the H2 pace (2nd slowest in every session except for Sat Q, you guys must have really been on top of each other in that session.) During the races I had to run a ridiculously defensive line. I think I only entered Madness from the outside once ot twice. I know I didn't make any friends out on the track.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Andy, it was nice meeting you and racing with you.
I have to admit that you are very hard to get around, and I like your ninja left-right move. Good driver!
Old 09-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Wai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I like your ninja left-right move</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think that's the Andy Hope Chop&copy;, a move he practices it in parking lots all the time...

Old 09-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (gsr20det)

Why did they switch the time of the HC from what was on the Mid-ohio site and what was in the program? How were the spectators supposed to know? If you can't figure it out I didn't see the HC race. lol in a mad way.

Anyways it was nice to meet the guys I did. I hope I don't leave anyone out but there was a whole gang at once to remember. haha. The guys that I remember: Tom, Andy, Benny, Tom's brother (sorry I don't remember his name), and Jeremy. It was great to meet you guys. Sorry I didn't help you guys as much as I had planned....

Congrats to everyone!

Kevin
Old 09-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Some cool videos and great racing. I really like the lip cam.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: (gsr20det)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gsr20det &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I think that's the Andy Hope Chop©, a move he practices it in parking lots all the time...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://video.google.com/videop...96472
Old 10-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris F &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
http://video.google.com/videop...hl=en</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sucked that you had car problem. If you stayed on looked like it would be a fun battle.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Type Zero)

Looks like the K24 will have to run K24 rods and pistons for 2008 as will the K20.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SMSP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SMSP &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like the K24 will have to run K24 rods and pistons for 2008 as will the K20.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Let the head and header games begin!!!

Sorry to Hytech/Hasport for their engineering marvel to be shot down but then again, you still have sales to look forward to on custom builds and etc.. . Bernardo will just have to miss less shifts next year with a stocker K24

Whatever the reasons were behind the decision, I think the right call was made. HC 1 needs more participants, not faster lap times.