Notices

SCAMMED!! by PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (ham)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ham &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

reactiondc2 - this was the trans i was supposed to be getting for the motor that i got from you. obviously that didnt work out, but i got another one locally. </TD></TR></TABLE>yea i figured...you ever get that bad boy running...i noticed you listed the tb up for sale now
Old 03-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMED!! by - PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON (Fook_me_honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fook_me_honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll go beat his *** and get your parts for a Fee. Anything for a quick buck seriously i hate scammers, killing two birds with one stone. PM me </TD></TR></TABLE>

you should seriously take **** up on his offer I know for a fact that he will do somethin. lol seen him help ppl out on other sites when a dudes whole car got jacked.

Last edited by Clayton; 04-29-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:26 AM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: (reactiondc2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by reactiondc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea i figured...you ever get that bad boy running...i noticed you listed the tb up for sale now</TD></TR></TABLE>

runs great! i got a honda edelbrock TB for it and it runs like a champ. still waiting to get dyno time...
Old 05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMED!! by - PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON (ham)

bump... nobody is doing ****!

Last edited by Clayton; 04-28-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
HRD

wtf, if i lived close enough i would go to his house. lets get a bunch of us ricers and cruise to his house this weekend..no?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:16 AM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMED!! by - PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON (ham)

bump..... this really sucks.... i wont let this end!!

Last edited by Clayton; 04-29-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Alex Trebek)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Alex Trebek &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wtf, if i lived close enough i would go to his house. lets get a bunch of us ricers and cruise to his house this weekend..no?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'm in
Old 05-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think you should do the 500$ worth of pizzas...
Old 05-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDM Panda)

Bump for a resolution. You guys should have a damn meet at his house, I guarentee everything else will fall into your guys' hands .
Old 05-30-2007, 02:44 PM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (StockDC2)

so many people live in milwaukie OR

Last edited by ham; 01-07-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (StockDC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by StockDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bump for a resolution. You guys should have a damn meet at his house, I guarentee everything else will fall into your guys' hands .</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha I'm down.

we should have a HUGE H-T meet at this guys house
Old 06-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Hiii Im TYLER)

I'm still waiting for my $100 this guy owes me.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdmboyef9)

see how 911 was an inside job put on by our own government!!!
http://www.Loosechange911.com

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard of.

I've been scammed a few times on ebay, that sucks.. Hopefully the detective will pin his *** to the ground
Old 06-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ke98248)

BUMP

Someone deal with this guy
Old 06-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (badboyr66)

Free Bump Because I read everything
Old 06-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Agent_EM1)

scammers
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1uncleanDA)

bump cuz i read the whole thing and would like to go over to his house with others as well.... lets do it. i'll be in the area in 10 days!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:43 PM
HRD

I'm about an hour away, I'm down.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:03 AM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

that would be awesome. too many people are getting away with this ****.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:10 PM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

random bump... never got my money... cops never did anything
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (ham)

for scammers
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

i just got word that he is still in the area... and probably still scamming people.

Last edited by ham; 01-07-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
ham
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SCAMMED!! by PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON

Check out this conversation between Payneth and I. He created a user name just to contact me. Seems very odd and fishy doesn't it? After my last reply at the bottom, he disappeared again, never heard back. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by WHERESHAM?
you and i need to have a serious talk very soon.... payneth....
Originally Posted by ham
Why is that? And whats with the username?
Originally Posted by wheresham?
I will pay you the money payneth owes you if he hasn't payed you back yet. He doesn't deserve to have his name ran through the dirt from this post. You posted his address for the whole world to see which is against the law on your part...

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=1873699

I will pay you if you agree to remove that whole thread accusing him of scamming you. He did not scam you. although you see it that way.. He's a good person. Let me know how much he owes you. (If he still does) and where to send it to or if you know of any Internet service that works for transferring money. But, would you please take that whole tread down by asking a moderator to remove it?

Let me know so we can work something out and get this taken care of and settled..
Originally Posted by ham
Ok, I don't have a problem removing the thread for getting my $ back, but I do have a few questions:
Who are you, and why do you care about his honda-tech reputation?
How could you say he didn't scam me? I sent him $550 for a transmission and he disappeared. He did the same thing to another guy as well.
Why hasn't he ever tried to contact me to work something out?
Why is it illegal to post a listed address? Payneth didn't give me his address, I looked him up. Anybody can do that. It's not like I told someone to go over there and beat him up.
Originally Posted by wheresham?
That was my account that ive tried to access and cannot get the password for. (Payneth) Ive asked moderators for my password but i don't have the email associated with that account, therefore i have absolutely no way of logging in. Hence the new account to get in contact with you to get this taken care of so we can put this behind us and move on...
You say i scammed you, but i did not! I can see how you think i did. Because i never got back in contact with you. But, i was dealing with my car being stolen at that time which included the transmission i was selling you along with other things. So, please see it from my point of view. I feel horrible about not paying you back in a timely manner. But, i cannot have this thread online calling me a scammer any longer. If you knew me, you would realize I'm not even close to being a scammer and i happen to be a nice and caring person..
On top of that, the user "gotnos2" who seems to be bashing my name and reputation claiming im some scammer who (in gotnos2's words) "Do it.. I cna guaruntee he will not pay you back.. I heard that he scams people for hundreds of dollars to thousands.. and then will send them like 100$ a few months later to like try to show hes paying it.. but then never sends anymore..
SO Just do the IC3 thing now.. Youll be glad you did.."
And another quote from "gotnos2"
"
Hey, i heard from like a friend of a friend thing.. that this guy does this intentionally.. I heard he took pics of some new M3 wheels and then posted the pic on ebay and screwed some guy out of 1800$... TTT for scammers..." AND.... "You definately need to take this to the fullest and do what you can do against this guy..
Hes done this several times to many people.. Anyone who has been scammed by this guy, needs to band togther and submit to internet fraud division any and all claims against this guy.. It would validate all of your claims and would be hard to dispute.. Get this guy..."
And lastly.... "BUMP for this guy going to jail and getting raped..."
All from gotnos2. This guy (gotnos2) is known to be a shady character, so dont beleive what you read from this guy just beacuse he lives in the same state as me.. Hes bad news and I'm going to press charges against him in civil court for these allegations against me above. im not the only person he has done this to.. Gotnos2 is bitter person and makes other people look bad to feel better about himself. I know people who have been defamed online and in person. But, im not going to take it. All because this thread was started.. Which, i must reiterate, i am NOT a bad person and i am NOT a scammer!! I have money to pay you back right now. How do you want me to send this to you? I can send a money order, or through western union if you have one close to where you live.. Or if you know of any other way to wire you the money so i can pay you tonight/this weekend, let me know. Never used western unon. But from what i read, i just send the money to the store closest to you, then You go in and let them know i sent you money. And they give you the funds. Just let me know and i will get that payment started. As far as removing the thread. Would you be willing to submit a request to a moderator to have the WHOLE thread including the title completely removed from the website? Not just the posts you wrote, but the complete thead... Including the title and posts from other users on this thread? I cannot request that as i did not start the thread. You did..I dont want to resort to having a lawyer to get that removed as it will be a headache for both you and i.. But, i will do so if that's a means to an end to get this removed. So if we can be civilized about this so we can move on...? I lost your address initially, but my lawyer looked up information and i just want to make sure this is your address?

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

I do need your first and last name so i can get that payment taken care of. But please in the meantime, look into contacting a moderator and ask to have the thread completely deleted off the site. Again. I am so sorry for not paying you back sooner. Its not something you should have had to go through and i sincerely apologize for leaving you hanging without your transmission or refund. Hopefully you were able to get another transmission and get your car back on the road?
Originally Posted by ham
I believe you. I remember some people trying to tell me about your situation, and it seemed totally possible, I just didn't care. I just wanted my transmission or my money. I ended up paying for an overpriced ITR tranny locally, that had a bad grind. Whole thing was a mess, ended up parting out the whole car. The whole project seemed to be cursed. It did made 472whp though. Anyways, that address is from 3 years ago, I live thousands of miles from there. How did you look me up if you don't know my name? And why are you going through the trouble of dealing with a lawyer about all this? It just seems like too much for a honda website. Any why is this coming about 7 years later? It took you that long to get back on your feet?

I contacted a lawyer back then about you (and several police stations / fraud departments) and they didn't do crap. My best friend is a very well respected attorney, and he told me to be extremely apprehensive about dealing with this. I agree, something seems very fishy about this whole thing. I can only hope that you really are a good person and have good intentions. I happen to be a very good person myself. I put everyone before me, and I have never even THOUGHT of taking a dime from anybody. I am praying that all the good I have done over the years is paying off and coming back to me in a good way.

Again, I have absolutely no problem completely removing the thread. I could easily PM any mod, and they will take the whole thing down. The only way I will take a refund of the payment is with a paypal "gift" to avoid fees. I don't touch money orders, western union, etc. with a 10 foot pole anymore (thanks to you and one other guy). If you send the money via paypal, and explain how it is a refund for a transmission sold in 2006, I will be glad to comply.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't delete this thread. How are people supposed to know hes a scammer? After 5 years I'm assuming hes stolen enough money to pay you back....

Last edited by gutted-dx; 03-25-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I personally knew Justin back in high school and he was a good guy back then. I was very surprised to read about him scamming someone years later but being that I no longer was in touch with him I could not vouch for him.

If he contacts you after all this time trying to make things right especially if his car and parts were originally stolen, that says something on his part. If he ever does follow through on refunding the money in its entirety I think he deserves to be credited as doing so. I still feel that this should have either been communicated sooner or taken care of in a timely manner.

Quick Reply: SCAMMED!! by PAYNETH - Milwaukie OREGON