Notices

Midori Green EG-8 Roller, Bellingham, WA

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midori Green EG-8 Roller, Bellingham, WA

Up for sale is my Midori Green EG-8, 5sp manual ROLLER only.
As a former JDM importer I had access to all kinds of stuff and installed most of the JDM parts I could get my hands on, onto this car.
Here's what you get:

1993 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 118K original miles
Midori Green paint done by the late 20-20 Customs in Bellingham. Never seen the road since painted. It's beautiful but has a few years worth of dust on it FYI. Wash and wax and it's show ready. No dents no dings no waviness in any of the body. Car was taken mostly apart except for the doors when painted. I got a good deal knowing the owner but still paid $2200 for the paint job.
Original color was Seafoam green with tan interior.
Tan LS Seats, I was also given the matching rears to go with it from the 4dr Integra, I can toss them or you can take them.
JDM hood, fenders, marker lights, front lip in mint condition, front and rear bumper, thin trims, trunk lid and LED spoiler, and 15" steelies with JDM EG hubcaps.
AGX's with RSR Ti-2000 lowering springs. These are by far, the BEST street driven combo I've found for ride and handling as the TI-2000's are a progressive spring. AGX's are NOT blown or leaking and are in good shape.
All other suspension and brakes are stock parts in good condition.
Engine bay painted black with rolled on marine enamel.
New clutch master
Mirrors, door handles, and trim were all painted Midori green with the car.
Windshield is in good shape, couple of dings but no cracks
I think I even have the "Ferio" rear door plastic bezels.
Has an older, but good working detachable face head unit.
When last driven, the defrost, fan, wipers, lights, gages, cruise, and everything worked perfectly, aside from the windows, see below.

The needs and the bad:
Needs a hood latch pop cable
Needs antenna or block off plate for antenna hole
The drivers door was damaged when I got it, and the replacement door had to be shimmed with some washers as the mounting area for the lower hinge was dented. Car is still straight and handles good.
Drivers power window switch got wet because damaged door allowed leaks prior to it being replaced, only drivers power window worked at the last time driven
Trims are all there but need to be re-installed, some of the plastic clips will need to be replaced, some I was able to save.
Interior shows years of dust but is 8/10, non smoker vehicle. Front door panels are there and in good shape, left off for future stereo/speaker install. Speaker covers are wrapped in a black perf cloth. Most vents in the dash have been swapped to black.
Tires are Nitto NT450's, have good tread but fronts are ~50% with camber wear.
AGX's up front have the colors/numbers worn off of the little plastic tops on the fronts.
Locks still match for the ignition, doors, and trunk, to use one key.
New black molded floor carpet still in the box. I was planning to go with black/tan combo interior.
Dash and plastics are in good condition. Drivers side rear door interior panel has a noogie in it from my TV tearing a small hole below the armrest.
A/C has been removed.

What I am keeping, or not:
The B-swap, including axles, shift linkage, radiator, ECU, throttle cable, and complete exhaust is coming out. I will use a pad during the removal as to not cause any damage to the new paint. Easy enough as this is like my 14th swap lol
Complete engine wiring harness will remain with the car.
EG B-series mounts will go with the car, as I am installing the swap into an EK.

Why I'm selling:
I was stopped for a traffic violation several years ago, and in addition to that, was given a sound test which I failed. My ticket was coded such that "modified vehicle" was deciphered by my insurance company, which decided to bump my rates greatly....like almost $100 a month more. Being I have all my insurance bundled for everything, switching wasn't and isn't an option, so I've had to conform and daily a normal car :/
I am planning to get out of the shop I'm renting, I'd rather see this go to a good home than sit outside.

First $2,500 takes it. Firm. Cash.
Clean title in hand.
I will need to do a little re-organization in storage and pull the swap, so a little pre-planning will be needed on our part. I have a truck and tilt bed trailer and can deliver for 50 cents a mile round trip from Bellingham.
Attached Images    
Old 06-29-2017, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Midori Green EG-8 Roller, Bellingham, WA

More pictures
Attached Images    
Old 06-29-2017, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

More pics 2
Attached Images    
Old 06-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

More pics 3
Attached Images    
Old 06-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

All headlights and taillights are also JDM as far as I know.