Notices

FS: Cleaning House Sale, Powdercoated Valve Covers, Trans Parts, LS B20 Plug Covers

Old 08-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Cleaning House Sale, Powdercoated Valve Covers, Trans Parts, LS B20 Plug Covers

Located near Seattle, WA. Contact me for shipping cost with your zip code.

- H22 valve cover: powdercoated wrinkle red with bare metal lettering. The timing cover was cut and it has an AN port on the back (threaded in, not welded). Doesn't include any gaskets or plug cover. There is one small area on the top rear where it went on a little dry, not bad but just not perfect. Also have a nice black wrinkle VC if interested.
Price is $75 + shipping

- D16Z6 and D16Y7/8 Valve Cover: Powdercoated candy blue with bare metal lettering. It's nice looking, but on the timing belt side there is an area where it is blotchy (darker spots). Also there is a chip on one of the spark plug lips (covered by spark plug wire boot, and still seals fine). Price is $70 + shipping.

- D16A6 and D16Z6 fuel rails: Both powdercoated candy blue, ready to install. Each one is $30 + shipping.

- F22 P2U5 Transmission that has a seized gear on the mainshaft (appears to be 4th gear). I'm getting a new transmission from the wrecking yard, and figured maybe someone needs parts from this one. I have the differential, a good case, good countershaft, etc... The only thing I'm keeping is the speedometer sensor.

Make me a reasonable offer on parts. All this will be going to the wrecking yard for the core in a week, so if you need something get it now. PM if interested.

- LS/B20 Custom Stainless Steel Spark Plug Wire Cover: Bolts to 96+ B18B and B20 valve covers. All hardware is included, simple install. $36 shipped
Attached Images