Notices

2004 Rsx type s clean title aspec itr brembo etc

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Rsx type s clean title aspec itr brembo etc

Please read the entire add, i will describe the car as best as possible. it is very hard to find comparable rsx's for sale as most have been wrecked and few clean title examples. this price is more than fair with all the parts.

my contact info is at the bottom of the post.

2004 acura rsx type s
clean and clear title in my name
tags are may 2015
arctic blue pearl with black interior
2.0 liter vtec motor with 6speed tranny
there are little things here and there than need attention, i work A LOT! so when i do get free time i wash the inside/outside, change the oil and try to concur a project if i can, but i dont get much free time. i bought the car last june with 240k to use as a gas saver, and have been 25k on it in 11 months. car is reliable and never fails.

arctic blue pearl exterior with full oem aspec package.
normal dings here and there
car has been repainted, with 240k miles the original paint was just rock chipped and a little faded.
trunk has holes for the high aspec wing but the wing has not been reinstalled after paint, the holes have plugs in them.

2006 type s black interior! carpet/floor mats/front and rear seats/steering wheel/door panels.
i replaced the interior with a mint 06 black type s interior because with 240k miles the interior had obviously a lot of wear and tear. the 06 interior features softer leather, silver stitching and slight different designed front seats that are more comfortable and less prone to the leather tear than earlier models.
the airbag light is on and im not sure why, i did replace the passenger seat occupancy sensor with the 2004 sensor but i must have left something unplugged on the seats or steering wheel, car has never had any airbags popped so it should just be a missed connection somewhere.
headliner does need to be replaced, it is dirty for some odd reason.
the trunk hatch support shocks need to be replaced.
i do not have the spare tire or the Styrofoam floor part in the trunk.
new oem door lock actuators in both front doors at 250k

engine was replaced by acura with a brand new updated k20z1 when the car was a CPO and had a defect at 95k miles, i have the paperwork for that, $14k dollars, this motor now has about 165k miles which obviously isnt too much for an acura.
new oem spark plugs and coils at 250k miles.
the tranny could probably use a syncromesh fluid change, every once in a while there is a light grind in 3rd, it is not every time, just once in a while.
there is a check engine light for the catalytic converter so the car runs in kind of a limp mode, it doesnt bother me because i just drive the car to work and back casually as i drive over 100 miles per day. no street racing and i hit vtec every once in a while while merging onto a fast street or the highway.
car still averages 31mpg with the bad cat.
i only use mobil one 5w30 and change it every 3-3500 miles. last oil change 6/11/14
i only use 92 octane shell and chevron gas.

jdm dc5 type R brembo brake conversion, this includes the lcas and everything in the suspension that has bushings or wears so it was a nice refresh for the cars suspension, the brakes have probably 70+% tread left. i did not get the dc5 r front sway bar with the package though(it hasnt been a big deal to me since i just use the car for commuting but you should probably pick one up on ebay)
i could not save the rear abs sensors while doing the conversion, they must have bonded to the oem spindles over time so the abs light is on. this brakes stop amazing and have great modulation so i havent had any trouble.
mugen SS suspension, this is a nice comfortable sporty suspension, lowers the car maybe 2"
OEM acura TL Type S wheels near flawless! very rare in this condition, still have tpms(which does not matter to this car since its a 2004)
Michelin pilot super sport tires 245 40 17 which are amazing for grip and its a michelin pilot so its also a very comfortable tire. probably 60+% tread.
volk rays blue lug nuts

pioneer cd player with new rockford fosgate speakers front and back(have not installed the fronts yet but i will get around to it as soon as possible. the subs and amp are not included in the price of the car. can be negotiated or i will just keep them.

no lowballs or cash offers without seeing the car, i can typically show the car in the afternoons in vancouver or beaverton, or random evenings depending on my work schedule.
i am moving closer to my work so i do not need a commuter any more, no trades unless you have a white or black escalade esv(NO OTHER TRADES)

503 798 zero183 if you call and there is no answer please leave a detailed voicemail or text.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2004 Rsx type s clean title aspec itr brembo etc

Bump for the homie!!
Old 07-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2004 Rsx type s clean title aspec itr brembo etc

7500$
Old 08-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member