Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

:STOLEN: Black DX Hatch Burien WA

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :STOLEN: Black DX Hatch Burien WA

Hey all, I know that it is rather unlikely to find it, but I figured I'd post up anyways. The car is kinda crappy so I'm not gonna miss it, just my money. I have only had it like 3 months so no pics... Anyways, it's on steelies, low enough for the front tires to be hugging the fenders, the ebay coils that came on it squeak like a motherf**er, and it's got a nice burble to the 2 1/4" exhaust. The tailgate is a shaved carbon creations piece that IHavenoCar sold me. A GSR swap is onboard with chameleon color change paint on the valve cover, and carbon fiber wire cover. (LOL I know.) It also has matching paint on the cold air intake. If you see those pieces on CL, let me know. It was stolen last night, and I just filed a police report this morning. I even had a CLUB on it, but they obviously cut it off.

Thanks HT,

Ammosmoke

EDIT: Also, the car has a massive paint flake on the hood, amber corners, one headlight facing up (guy was a lazy person obviously). Plate #702TZV. If you see the shell on CL, the door jambs are phantom grey pearl. The seats are del sol's with a red stripe in the middle. Bounces like a yo-yo.

Last edited by Ammosmoke; 10-19-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :STOLEN: Black DX Hatch Burien WA

That sucks man. I'll keep an eye out.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ManOverboard
That sucks man. I'll keep an eye out.
Thanks. Police found it last night in front of Thorton middle school in Tukwila. 10 min from my house. It was stripped of everything including speakers. Only thing they left was my exhaust and gauge cluster. And the crappy ebay coilovers. Even took my amber corners. They left the seats, but some of the lugs were missing on the wheels. They started to rip off the steelies too. WTF? A cop called me from his cell at 11:50ish and told me where to find it. He said it "wasn't illegally parked" so I could probably pick it up in the morning. I drove over there that night but I didn't have to means to pick it up RIGHT THEN. Come morning, it was towed and the street on both sides of the school is lined with NO PARKING ANY TIME signs. THE FCK! So it went to impound, luckily my dad pitied me and paid the $138 fee. They pulled it out of the impound lot after the lady at the counter hassled a truck driver, so I won't have to pay any more fees if I pick it up in a couple days. Getting it tomorrow and pulling it home on a dolley. Probably throw it up on CL for cheap. And probably take the 2 1/4" exhaust of and sell it... Sounded pretty good imo.

Couple strange things they did... They tied the exhaust up with a cell phone charger cord and looped it through the shift boot and around the stereo bay. They also cut my driver and passenger seatbelts and used them as a tow strap. Course the back wheel had to be taken off.... probably how they got the front end up. Officer found it 50 yards back he said.

Oh, and I found the club unharmed on the passenger side floor. They obviously picked the lock. NEVER BUY A CLUB. THEY ARE $H|T!

Thanks for looking, and keep your stuff safe with a real alarm system.

Ammosmoke
Old 10-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

F*ckers.... hence why I am scared to leave any hondas of mine laying around. Hate when people steal cars and strip em. Some people have their hearts and paychecks into their cars.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry to hear it man.
at least you got a little bit back!
people these days. i don't see how someone can do something bad to another persons car.. it's terrible
Old 10-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Your lucky you got it back mine was stolen almost 4 weeks ago and still hasn't been found...
Old 10-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ill keep an eye out on that cf hatch man.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would love to catch a thief in the act of stealing my car. I'm not a violent person but they best believe they would know what it's like to be in pain.