Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Northwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northwest-85/)
-   -   Puyallup Walmart Fri/Sat Meets Weekly (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northwest-85/puyallup-walmart-fri-sat-meets-weekly-3081053/)

X01Michael 08-17-2012 01:44 PM

Puyallup Walmart Fri/Sat Meets Weekly

Hey all. So since krispy kreme closed in puyallup and we don't have our traditional weekly meet ups anymore I wanna start it up again at Walmart until we can find another good location. Being such a late notice I don't expect a lot of people this weekend but spread the word.

Fri/Sat nights 9pm-whenever.

Puyallup Walmart on meridian back of the lot next to.big lots.

OnlyHonda's4me 08-19-2012 08:26 AM

Re: Puyallup Walmart Fri/Sat Meets Weekly

how many people usually show up?

FTNW 08-23-2012 06:50 AM

On a good night krispy kreme and most of apple bees would be filled up

Id be down,
Wal mart is usally chill about people hanging out there as long as you stay more to the back around big lots

misterknowbody 08-26-2012 07:30 AM

Remember, the dudes with their Mustangs will still try to find a place to hang out on Friday nights. They were at KK almost every Friday night. There are some "Car guys" hanging out at Sonic on Friday night, in the lot behind Sonic. Most of them are "BowTies" with their 90 Camaro's. I don't think they want anything to do with "Imports" even though the 4th Gen Camaro is technically an "Import"...

FTNW 08-27-2012 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by misterknowbody (Post 47778891)
Remember, the dudes with their Mustangs will still try to find a place to hang out on Friday nights. They were at KK almost every Friday night. There are some "Car guys" hanging out at Sonic on Friday night, in the lot behind Sonic. Most of them are "BowTies" with their 90 Camaro's. I don't think they want anything to do with "Imports" even though the 4th Gen Camaro is technically an "Import"...

Saw this a few weeks ago lol

Got traction 08-31-2012 10:49 AM

anyone going tonight?

extralargenog 09-04-2012 11:29 AM

Dont be a ricer retard and the domestic guys are cool as fuck. I go there from time to time. Know about all the guys that go there.

Most of those guys like the WELL BUILT well executed Hon-duh shit. Its the retards that ruin it for "us".

misterknowbody 09-09-2012 02:52 PM

Last Friday night I drove thru Panera/Applebee's parking lot. Large crowd of people. Every import make was there even a few VW's. I wish I had time to stay. I next went to Sonic to get a late dinner and the lot behind was full of Bowties and Arrowheads, plus a few Mustangs. The Cameros and GTO's were in full force.
Everyone in both locations seem to be behaving themselves. I hope that this can continue in the future, I grew up out on the "strip", spent my Friday and Saturday nights hanging out and talking about our cars. Back then it was Dodge, Chevy, Ford. Back then we all got along, we did have a few douche bags too.
Due to rust, years and money I now drive a Honda. I wish I still had my 69 baby shit green Mach 1 w/ 351 2bl Windsor 4 speed. Back then being money poor, parts scarce and expansive, the rust won.
Let us hope we can make Puyallup a good place to be on a Friday and Saturday night.

HOMEMADEPOWER 09-09-2012 08:30 PM

My friends and i are thinking about rolling down this friday or saturday sounds like alot of people are meeting at walmart hopefully this weekend turns out good if we decide to go.