Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Portland Oregon Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Portland Oregon Meet

so i kno we just had a meet not too long i go, but i kno there is a lot of people here in the state of oregon wanting to go out show their rides and meet new people..so i wanted to post this and see if we can get people around here and even in the washington area to come down and meet and go out for rides..be able to do this every month at least once a month in the middle or the end of the month....if any body know a great and big place to do an even like this...let me and eveybody kno (in the portland area). we can all work together and make a bbq bring drinks and stuff to eat. sooo lets get a list going c if is worth making this plans...... COME ON OREGON!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Portland Oregon Meet

bump
Old 02-26-2009, 04:08 PM

come on ppl lets do this ****!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey i'm in for this
Old 03-01-2009, 02:07 PM

any one else come one we more plp
Old 03-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Id come down prob every other month. SEA>POR every month is to much for me.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

OREGON PEEPS. US 8THGEN.COM/CLUB RSX GUYS ARE GONNA BE DOING A MEET AND DRIVE ON 3/22/09. DETAILS ARE POSTED BELOW. ALL HONDA'S WELCOME!!!

Date: 3/22/09

Time: 12:30

Place: Sonic 7380 NE Butler St Hillsboro, OR 97124
in Hillsboro. To cascade station 9739 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland Oregon

Hey whats up Oregon people I am planning for a meet on sunday the 22nd at 12:30. I am planning a meet along with a sunday drive. The weather should be good on that day. If you have some bolt on parts bring them, we can put them on before Honda tech meet. On this day we will be planning the Honda tech meet who is going, and be driving up with us for sure, too meet with the Washington crew. I am going to be working on a meet with the Washington crew, and doing some more looking around up there. It would be nice to have the full Oregon crew go up. Ok sound like change in plans for a bbq we will try this on are next meet so leave your meat at home lol, but for now lets stick with this HPDAKING from the rsx crew thought of this I give him props

DIRECTIONS LEAVING SONIC:

1) Leaving Sonic make a left onto NW Cornelius Pass Road.
2) Stay on NW Cornelius Pass Road, you are going to pass NW W Union Road before you get to German Town Road (GTR).
3) After you pass NW W Union Road, GTR will be the next MAIN road you can turn right on, turn right onto GTR.
4) Follow GTR all the way down to NW Bridge Ave. You are going to make a right here.
5) After you make a right on NW Bridge Ave., go down and make a left onto NW St. Johns Bridge.
6) After you get off the bridge, you will go straight to N Lombard St. and make a right onto N Lombard St.
7) Go ALL the way down Lombard. Lombard will turn into NE Killingsworth St, go straight down until you reach I-205, make sure you stay in the left lane to make a left onto I-205 N.
8) Once you get on the on-ramp to I-205 North do not change lanes, you will stay in the same lane and it will take you on the overpass to Airport Way West.
9) Still do not change lanes, as the lane you are in will take you directly to Cascade Station. You will take a 360 loop off of Airport Way West onto NE Mt. Hood Ave.
10) Go straight down to NE Cascades Parkway and make a left. Then you will make a 180 (a left and another left) around the first island and turn right into the parking lot behind Petco and BestBuy.

GOING BACK TO SONIC:
1)Exit parking lot and make a right at NE Mt. Hood Ave.
2) Make a right onto the on-ramp to Airport Way East at the light.
3) Take Airport Way East down to NE 122nd Ave.
4) Make a left onto NE 122nd Ave. and go straight until you get to NE Marine Drive.
5) Make a left on NE Marine Drive.
6) Drive all the way down Marine Drive. You will pass the I-5 overpass, it will now be North Marine Drive. Make a left onto N N Portland Road which will be the second light after you cross over I-5.
7) Go straight down N N Portland Road, which will turn into N Columbia Way.
8) Go all the way down until you reach N Smith Street. Turn right on N Smith Street and go all the way down to N Oswego Ave.
9) Turn left at N Oswego Ave. and go down until you hit N Lombard Road and make a right on N Lombard Road.
10) Go Down N Lombard Road and make a left at N Charleston Ave, if you miss this left then you can take a left at the next block N Johns Ave.
11) Make a right on N Ivanhoe St.
12) Go down and you will see N Philadelphia Street/St Johns Bridge and make a left onto the bridge.
13) Cross the bridge and then make a right onto NW Bridge Ave.
14) Go down a little bit and you will see the entrance up to GTR.
15) BACK TO SONIC!!!

ORIG THREAD
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/west/...3-22-09-a.html

HOPE TO SEE SOME HONDA-TECH GUYS THERE. I'LL BE GOING TO THE NW HONDATECH MEET.