Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Portland, Oregon clubs???

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Portland, Oregon clubs???

Hey guys.

SO I've kinda been in the car scene a while "just doing my own thing" I built this car by myself, painted it by myself got some idea's from people here, looked at EG's here and kinda went with my own thing..

I guess my theme was sorta kinda my own flavor of things hotrod/honda new age electronic ****.... I really like the shaved look although I should not have shaved side moldings as it takes away from the EG look of things, although so far It's a pretty goddamn good shave job by myself Ive seen some shitty shave jobs on an EG ... but hey its a lot of work! not as simple as a CD5 accord.

anyway here's what it looks like

I have had numerous comments on it, which bloats my ego a bit "I like it!" its an H22A from HMO motors..

Pretty much built an 1 piece obd1 wire harness from scratch.

with this project car I built I took every nut and bolt out of it and had it on jack stands and replaced parts as I went.. "park rose hardware knows me" as I got stainless steel nuts and bolts.. how I love Allen head screws..

Anyway I guess, Are there any clubs or gatherings I can join where Honda guys aren't ********* and just nice people? I seem to have met some pretty shitty people into honads due to their lack of knowledge on virtually anything related to cars other then silly body kits and just talking ****.

I'm a photographer an IT guy and a welder, car painter, wire guru, electronics person, and likes to get dirty! and unfortunately un-employed with the economy ****, finding a job is challenging now, although I really love working on hondas and dealing with nice people..

I guess my goal is to get a well paying job, meet some people and kinda work on hondas as Its wicked fun for me and doing crazy body work and wiring like I have done in my 92 civic.

So main question is, I kinda want to meet some slick Honda girls! while seeing if there's some club or some meet's to know some of the other Portland area honda fans and gurus and all, as I really only know 1 other person knowledgeable as I am when it comes to hondas and he is a tuner at RRev on jantzen beach..

Btw do honda girls actually exist? and are they all taken?

anywho happy vtec'ing

--Aaron

Last edited by likwidchz; 05-30-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Portland, Oregon clubs???

I been lookin to join a club also or hang out with some guys like you explain in ur post as I prob don't know as much about stuff as you I like to do my own preventive maint. And everything I do know, my self. I recently was out of a job and got a job were im currently working. There's some guys I talk to at work that have hondas and hang out and enjoy doin stuff together. If you want...pm me and give me ur number or ill give u mine and I can see about getting u a job and see were it goes from there